Ch 61. Meeting
120 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered the castle with the white rabbit still leading our way.

I wish I could say that it was a normal castle, but it wasn't. There was something really nasty about this place.

As I’ve already said, this place is bigger than our Lady’s castle where we all live, however, there are fewer people inside of it.

No, calling it “fewer” would mean that there are still some people here and there, but we have been walking around for quite a few minutes and we have not seen a single soul yet.

Maybe is just me? I decided to ask for everyones opinion in order to know what they are thinking about this weird, liveless castle.

“What do you think of this place?”

“It's weird. I can't sense anyone around...”

“That Rabbit is really mysterious too. Maybe we should have eaten it while we were still in the forest…”

Phlum said while pointing at the white rabbit that was leading our way with her small hand. Still, the white rabbit did not reactioned at her words this time. Maybe it had gotten acquainted with that kind of comments in this short time? I really hope that's the case. The other option is that the rabbit is no longer in danger.

A shiver fell down my spine as I was considering the second case scenario.

“Uh, do you really think that's the case?! This is going to be interesting. Fufu~!”

“An enemy who is able to change the climate? Well, even I can do that. Haha~”

“She wasn't even there…”

“Uh…”

Thats right. Back there on the fields the climate suddenly changed, and the culprit wasn't even there. I know, being able to tell the power of someone due their ability to change the climate is so cliché. Besides, it can be really misleading. What if they are only able to change the climate? That would be really disappointing, you know?

Of course, we all know deep inside that it wasn't the case. Whoever was these weirdos’ Lady is not someone who we should take lightly. At least some of us know that, the others…

“Whatever, let's kick her ass! Fufufu~!”

“The one who knocks her out should be treated to some Parfeits for lunch! Hahaha~!”

“We don't need to fight her, you know...?”

“How childish…”

“Childish?! Look who is talking about childishness! Fufu!”

“I'm not a child, I'm 16… No wait, right now I'm 21 or so… I think you two are the childs right now.”

That's right, since Kirwha ate that mysterious food, she can no longer be called a child, indeed, she might be older right now. Phlum is literally a child, and Fynx is nothing more than a monster with monstrous breasts. But please, don't get me wrong, there's no way I’ll be complaining about this situation.

We continued walking through the empty corridors of the castle, until we finally reached an enormous, nicely ornamented double door. The rabbit stopped in front of them and looked at us, waiting for what we were going to do.

“Should we knock it down~?! Fufufu~”

“N-No! Wait there, Fynx!”

I was too slow. Before I was able to even finish that sentence, a loud, high pitched scream reached my ears while Fynx was spinning her arm in the air.

“Ha-nyaaaaa~!”

An explosion, something cracking, dust, wood splinters, shattered glass. The air was filled by them among other stuff.

When the air was finally clean, I could notice the white rabbit looking at us with a mixture of expressions. The rabbit was worried, was surprised, but most of all, it was shocked about how dumb can that girl be.

Inside of the room, a loud and angry voice reached us.

“Uh?! Is that how you enter someone’s house?! You make me wait, and then you break my door?! Would you care to explain this senseless behaviour at least?!”

The white rabbit started walking towards its Lady with tremulous movements. I was able to understand that, there was a menacing aura coming from her.

4