Ch 62. The Great Demon Lord?!
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl was sitting on a throne that looked just as cold as her. It was semi transparent and I supposed it was made of crystallized ice.

She was wearing fancy looking clothes highly ornamented with golden details. The girl looked like what everyone would call a cold beauty. Her hair was white as snow and her skin was pale, matching her cold vibes. Her eyes were light blue and they looked as cold and piercing as steel, but there was something wrong. Her expression looked awfully fake, it felt like she had no emotions at all and she was just mimicking how she was supposed to look.

We all stayed there stunned by her looks and magnificent aura. Of course, she didn't liked that kind of behavior, but right before she started shouting at us again, the white rabbit reached the base of the throne and transformed into a small girl.

The little girl had no expressions on her face, but it felt as if she was actually able to feel, not like her Lady. I couldn't help but think about how much she resembled Kirwha.

The girl started talking to her Lady, but her voice was so soft and fragile that I couldn't understand everything they were saying.

“My Lady, those are…”

“Mhmm…”

“The three brainless…”

“I see...”

“About that Harpy, I’m sure she is…”

“Oh! That's why she looked familiar!”

Even if I couldn't get everything they were talking about, there was something worrying about those words. When I turned my gaze to where Phlum was, I saw her even more pale than the Lady in front of us. She clearly knew who she was, and she was afraid.

Phlum grabbed my hand and started running away. No, I should have said that she intended to start running away, because nothing happened. The moment Phlum mover her feet, everything froze in place.

Everything stopped moving, I couldn't even move my eyes, I couldn breath, but I wasn't suffocating, I couldn't even hear my heart beating, but I wasn't dying. No, there was something that was still able to move.

The cold beauty, who was clearly as strong as our Lady, stood up and grabbed a two metters katana that was on the back of the crystal throne. She started to walk gracefully and slowly towards us. She looked as beautiful and fleeting as a snowflake, but even so, seeing her slowly walking with a two meters katana on her shoulder while I was unable to even breath was making me really anxious.

She continued her way until she passed right by our side without even looking at us. I could hear something touching Phlum, but since she was now at my back, I wasn't able to see what was happening.

Sudentty, everything started moving again. Phlum fell right on her butt, and everyone looked puzzled, unable to understand what had just happened. It was something like the power our Lady used on White Stone against the party of Heroes, but at the same time it was actually pretty different because I wasn't even able to breathe.

“Uh, why aren't you scared? Are your reflexes actually that good? Or maybe… Pwhahaha~! I get it!”

Sadly, before I could ask what she was talking about, the little Phlum shouted at her with a trembling voice while pointing with her finger.

“W-What are you doing here?!”

“Right now you are in the Great Demon Lord of Eternity’s castle, of course I’ll be here.”

“B-But...!”

“Now, where is that little brat? You didn't bring her here?!”

“She was not with them, my Lady…”

“...”

The Great Demon Lord walked towards the little girl and slapped her face, throwing her to the ground. The girl showed no expression at all, but that was clearly a heavy strike, because the hand of the cold Lady left a clear mark on the girl’s white cheek

“You know what will happen now.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

After saying those words, the white haired Demon Lord raised and pointed her hand towards the little girl. Sudentty, three heavy and piercing ice lances fell on each of the kid’s limbs. However, somehow, the girl managed to remain silent.

“Now, now… What should I do...?”

5