Ch 83. Every Man’s Worries
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nowadays, back to the present, life is calm and simple once again… So we are back to Butler’s POV.

After our powerful Lady crushed Anastasia, we went back to the castle and to our peaceful lives. However, right now, there's an urgent matter that I need to solve. In other words, there's no way I’ll get to live this peaceful life once again without taking these toughs out of my mind.

I decided to go to where Phlum was and ask her first. It was an obvious choice since she is my closest friend.

I found her running, jumping and throwing wind blades around, right in the middle of the training grounds. I, carefully, approached her, and when I was close enough to be heard, I started talking to her.

“Hey, Phlum… There's something I need to ask, but…”

“Huh? Y-Yeah, just ask me whatever you want!”

Phlum stopped her training routine and looked at me with a smiling face. There was sweat running through her forehead and neck due to the intense exercises she was doing until just a few seconds ago. Besides, since she hasn’t fully recovered her breath yet, I must admit that she looked kind of erotic.

“Well… I need to know…”

“Uhmm?”

She tilted her head, telling me that I should finish my half baked sentence. However, I knew, from deep inside, that this kind of question shouldnt be asked so freely. Still, I gathered all my courage and asked her, right in front of her face.

“Hey, Phlum. Show me your underwear!”

It 's over.

“W-What…? What are you talking about, hahaha~”

She laughed, nervously, the question away and started approaching me, with a peaceful expression drawn on her face. I could feel death shivers falling down my spine, so I tried to make myself clear before I got banished from this world.

“D-Don't get me wrong! It's just…!”

I could feel a gust of sharp wind flowing around me. No, to be even more precise, the sharpful wind was revolving around my neck. Even so, I continued talking, in order to save my life.

“I-It’s just that, I can't imagine underwear such as the one in my previous world existing in this kind of place. However, as far as I can tell, I haven't seen any woman’s underwear yet, s-so I can't be sure!”

Well, that was a lie. I mean, that was indeed what was bothering me (a really serious matter). However, I can barely remember seeing something interesting under the Demon Lord’s skirt on my first days in this place. Sadly, I can't be sure…

“Uh…? I can't say I get what you're saying…”

Since I'm still alive after those disastrous words, I should explain furter, just to be sure to not be living my last hours.

“Well, I once read that in this kind of setup, the manufacturing process is going to be obviously different to what we had in my previous world. Of course, that will also affect the designs and materials of underwear.”

“And you are telling me that, just to satisfy your curiosity, I should show you my underwear?”

“Isn't that what friends do?”

“...”

Dammit, I messed up.

But please, reader, understand, maybe, just maybe, if I pushed a little further I could have accomplished my magnanimous goal.

A cold silence dominated the scene. It felt like those moments in the old cowboy movies where some poorly developed setup was about to be solved in just a matter of seconds. And to be clear, I was about to be shooted, and this was not a movie.

Suddenly, Phlum opened her mouth.

“Y-You owe me a Parfeit, alright?”

“Y-Yeah…?”

Phlum leaned towards me and pulled the neck of her shirt down, in order to give me a glimpse of her top underwear.

I stepped back, fearing a possible trap. But I’m also a curious person, so I leaned forward in order to look inside of Phlum’s shirt. However…

“W-What… Ar-Ae you serious?”

“Consider yourself lucky, I just go out like this when I’m training. Hope you’ll pay me soon, little human. Hahaha~”

Phlum walked away with a bright smile still drawn on her face.

However, I couldn't do that, so I stood frozen in place for a long time until I could finally move again.

That night, even if my question was still unanswered, there was something else filling my mind.

Pink peas.

 

2