Everything starts
32 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the person I loved got hurt by me, I only had my eyes on Runrot Vilailuck, he is handsome but never knew that I even existed. I am Nai-Thim Akradej but my real name is Mark I hid my identity because I don't want to hurt someone, listen up I had crush on Run since our freshman year in High school because he reminds me someone I used to know. I have two best friends they are Ittiporn Wattanapanit and Manee Prem. They have no problem with me loving a boy and I lost my parents but because of my grandparents are rich they took me in and raised since I was 10, I love them and I love music. I am a freshman in music major but I am really popular there are so many people who writes fan-fictions about me. Run is a major in English & Foreign languages and now it is very hard to meet him I at least want him to know that I existed but I am afraid as normal. It's been one week since I am going to University, let's see what happens to me tomorrow.

 

Next Day In University

Nai and his friends are sitting in canteen 

"Hey, Itti do you think today will be okay because last week when we were hear for some senior activities all the girls were over Nai, do you think he will manage it because you know our Nai don't like anyone except the devil master Run," Prem said.

"You two, stop gossiping about me and does anyone know about that stupid group about because your phone has been buzzing with those messages since you both were gossiping about me and what is this group called as tell me otherwise you will die in my hands right now you both," Nai said.

"Okay, you don't have to kill us but the name of the group is "Thim is our cutie pie", you know what they even know what is all of favorite things and hobbies even we don't know some of them, Hey Nai your name should be secret man not Nai," Itti said. 

"Okay, okay do you remember today evening we have freshman party and I am in music club and you both are in cheering club enjoy it," Nai said.

"Nai, did you forget that you play in football team don't go totally into your guitar go to practice at least once a week because you can see Run playing there, he joined football team yesterday don't miss your chance this time, Nai god bless you my boy Nai-Thim Akradej," Prem said.

"Hey, Nai are you really going to football court, remember you shouldn't blush, okay, best of luck," Itti said.

"Am I looking like I am going to football court no matter what happens I will go to music club bye-bye," Nai said and went to music club room there he found so many girls shipping him with Run but he kept his happiness inside and made serious expression and then (P' used to refer to a senior or a older people) P'Pai called him and said him "Select people for the club and it should be done by 3 days and also remember they should know at least about 4 chords in guitar and I will ask some of other seniors to help you and remember that you shouldn't sit near selection because almost everyone comes there to see you, so please help yourself and you know that today you have to sing  that song in our band because I have a sore throat today."

"Okay, P'Pai but can I go home right after our band performance because I have somethings to do at home," Nai said.

"Okay, Nai but don't go out fast because you have to enjoy, okay," Pai said

 

20 minutes before Nai singing

"Nai, do you know your Run has broke up with his girl today morning in the football court, This is his 10th girlfriend since last month I am worried that my boy Nai will be heartbroken," Itti said.

"Hey Hey, I like him that doesn't mean he will like me back and anyone don't know about it don't make mess when you both are drunk okay, if anything happens I will kick your ass," Nai said.

"Okay, okay if you don't go up onto the stage with in 10 minutes then P'Pai will kick your ass and remember every one are here because they want to see there Nai-Thim singing I think you won't be able to escape today, enjoy my boy," Prem said.

"Shit, asshole look, Run is here, why didn't you tell me Itti that he will be here," Nai said.

"I'm sorry, I thought he wouldn't come as every year because he don't like parties like this, I'm sorry," Itti said.

"It's oaky, may be today Run will be impressed by you Nai," Prem said.

"In your dreams, shit you are real asses I am gonna go and sing cheer me up first," Nai said.

After the Performance

All girls started shouting "Nai, marry me," "Nai, I love you," "Thim, I will be your pet please love me," "Thim I love your voice," "Nai Everyone hear loves you." Then, Nai went down the stage and came out of the party the he saw Run kissing a wall and Run was totally wasted, at first Nai doesn't care but when he was taking his car out to go to his condo then suddenly Run climbed and started shouting "I  don't like men, I love girls." Nai felt a bit hurt but he wanted to go condo but he can't leave Run like that so suddenly when he heard  Phet calling Run, Nai became jealous but he can't do anything because he is hitting on Run and made Run hate men.

Then, Run heard Phet is calling so he don't know what to do so Run ran and sat in Nai car. Then, after five minutes when Phet was gone up Nai checked Run but Run fell asleep, So Nai thought to take Run to his condo but he thought taking him would be inappropriate so, he left his car keys in Run hand and went home.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT....

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

4