It would be better to date Nai
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

it's really a good day because, I got to see Run and he slept in my car, wait a minute what if he don't like car freshener smell, no it can't happen I will go now but who will give me ride to university, [sighs] okay, I think it's gonna be a bad day tomorrow, Nai thought to himself and slept.

Next Day in Parking Lot

Nai went to open his car door but it was still locked from inside so he knocked on glass but there were no one inside he saw a note saying "Thank you, for your help stranger" and his car key. Nai thought to himself Run really don't know that someone like me exists.

"Nai, what are you doing here, you have to go to court otherwise I don't know which war will be taking place because Run and P' That [Foot ball team captain] are having fight and P' That is asking you to come to court go faster you smart ass, go, go," Prem said.

"What, Okay I am going to court get my car out of here I have some work to do, bye-bye," Nai said and went to court P' That called Nai asked "Why are not coming for practice these and also get that trash Run out of court because he doesn't deserve to play in this game, okay Nai do it faster," P' That said.

"But what happened P' That what did he do that you are this much angry," Nai said.

"Go and see for yourself but wait I think you will beat him up because he broke something important to me last night," P' That said.

"But, personal matters shouldn't affect the game so P' That do what you want out of game, okay?" Nai said.

"Okay, okay what you said is correct but I will kick his ass out of court Nai, I won't leave him I will haunt him even in his dreams," P' That said.

"Hey Nai, are you bugging my baby, I will kick your ass if you do anything to Run," Phet said.

Then suddenly so many girls have come and "P' Phet we will kick your ass if you mess with Nai, we will complaint a file on you if you don't stop bugging Nai", "Okay, but Nai be careful," Phet said, and Nai just stared at Run and then Prem came and said "You badass  Tapp take your friend out of here otherwise I will make you lose your guarded virginity."

Nai said, " Hey, Prem just stop it why do always bring Tapp in between and also he has nothing to do with this, okay?, just shut your mouth I have to go and practice guitar."

"Hey, shit Prem if you tease me again I will make you do it with me not with a girl remember," Tapp shouted.

Then Prem showed his middle finger to him, then Nai and Prem went out of court.

"Who is Nai, he is quite popular than me in the university and also, he looks like someone I know and also Hey, Tapp you have to guard your virginity more, Okay?" Run said.

" Shit, Run I am your bestfriend and you also have to guard my virginity man," Tapp said.

"You are really a badass Tapp because you are the one that should protect your virginity," Run said.

"Okay, okay and also that Nai he is from our High school, but he never dated anyone and he is popular because he is handsome, he is a good guy and also he is popular than you because everyone knows that you are a playboy, wait a minute but you said you like guys when we first met right?" Tapp said.

"Shit, Prem someone will listen I said that I like men but I want to like girls because as you can see how Phet is bugging me, but he never leaves me alone and irritates me do you know something, I think it's better to date that Nai guy because he look like a good person," Run said.

"Hey, Run don't go that far because you said you only liked your childhood friend but when he moved to Bangkok he never came and visited you so, you don't like him and maybe Nai also had some kind of story like he never joins any activity and also he had 1 human and 1 monkey always following him, and also except me and that Phet who will like a playboy like if they don't know truth about you tell me, if anyone loves you without knowing the truth then I will tell you that either he/she is also a play with everyone or truly loves you, man," Tapp said. 

"Okay, okay but first I need to get out of here and find my cute stranger who saved me last night and I need to stop Phet from bugging me," Run said and ran to parking lot in university and then he saw Nai in the same car and Nai was sleeping and listening to music. Then, Run thought "How come I didn't see this Nai guy he looks cute and someone I know but he has a different name but wait what am I thinking, shit Run you are here to find your stranger but it turns out Nai is your stranger."

Then Nai got out of car and saw Run, he locked his car he thought Run was there probably for a girl, So Nai didn't even contact his eyes and  was about to go out. Suddenly Phet has come shouting "Where are your Run baby, come out I know that you want to play hide and seek but now I can't come out Run baby."

So, Run came out and interlocked his hands with Nai and kissed his hand and whispered in Nai ears "Please, help me until Phet get out of here, please, please." Then, Nai held his hand , Phet saw and shouted "Nai, where are you taking my Run". So, Nai showed Phet that him and Run were holding hands, Phet gave an serious expression and went out of there but he said "You should have told me if you were hanging out with your friend Run."

When Phet went out then Nai just removed Run hand from him and went into his car and slept and started to listening to songs.

Will Run Speak To Nai.

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

1