Reminds me of Aroon
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Run just sees Nai sleeping in his car and thinks that he is tired so I can talk to him later.

1 Hour Later in Canteen

"Hey, Itti where is Nai I can't reach him, did you see him after the argument this morning," Prem said.
"No, I think but I have to stop by near high school to pick up type because mom can't pick him up today, bye I gotta go and also don't tease Tapp a lot," Itti said.
Then a five minutes later Tapp crosses Prem and stop by and said "You are a jerk, you are so full of yourself don't you think Prem, if you don't stop bullying me I will bite your lips until they bleed and I am serious."
"Yes, please I want you to lose your virginity to me come on with pleasure," Prem says moves closer to Tapp.
"You always likes to tease me right, move back don't come any closer to me you punk," Tapp said.
"You know that I am not teasing," Prem said.
"What," Tapp said.
"Nothing, you know that I like girls and also I am not teasing you I am just irritating you, remember," Prem said.

In Highschool

"Hey, Type you are getting thinner is mom not keeping you enough food, then today I will be the chef, what do you think," Itti said.
"No, P' Itti it's just I had so much work to do and you know that mom and dad always comes late to home, So I am the chef always maybe today I think I can eat chef P' Itti's food," Type said.
"Hey, okay I will be your chef but who is that guy he seem to cute do you know him," Itti said.
"Who P', oh you are speaking about Sup, I know him he don't speak but he speaks to me sometime about notes, why?," Types asked.
"I think I saw him somewhere that's it get into the car," Itti said.
"But, I feel sad for him P' Itti because Kob always bullies him, he always hits him," Type said.
"Okay, don't you try to stop that Bob or Kob some guy do you see one of your classmate getting hurt, you punk help him next time otherwise call me I will report him, Okay!," Itti said.

2 Hours Later in Music club

"Nai, all girls in the world are here I think go and stop them or go to home so they will go from here and also how is the selection going on tell them keep it strict and don't let anyone easily just because they all loves you, Okay," P' Pai said.
"Okay, I will take care of it and for now I will go home so it won't be a fuss here," Nai said.
Then Nai came out of room, "Bye Nai, take care," Girls shouted. He laughed and went to parking lot so he can take his car out and go to home.
He went to home and refreshed himself and started to practice guitar he was thinking about a person called Arron his childhood crush and because his father died he was not able to see him again, he thought about him and made a music that made him remember those painful old memories. He thought "I should keep a secret about my identity and about my love to Run no one will ever no but today morning it felt like I was near Arron I think I like Run because he reminds Aroon's smell, okay I don't know but I think I am going to sleep now, Good night."

Next Day in University

"Next, give in your forms with in 6 days and don't just come because our heart throb Nai, come here to fulfill your dream or hobby, Thank you," P' Thanya said.

4 Days Later

"Nai, please be my boyfriend I am not asking for real just be a fake boyfriend, Ah!, please, please Hey, I never begged anyone this much, please," Run said.

What happened in 4 Days.

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

1