We both are siblings
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 Days ago

"P' Thanya, I will go inside otherwise you will have headache and we can't find suitable people for the club, So I will send someone to help you, bye-bye," Nia said.
"Nai, get a boyfriend or girlfriend so people will go after them to and I guess it can decrease your followers since everyone here ships you with Run or Jew and I guess you will have one of them , okay?," P' Thanya said.
"Okay, P' then I will be going," Nai said.

Then, Nai headed out to canteen, when he went there he heard Prem and Itti saying that "Nai, is really a heart throb of the university and also hotter than anyone they always ship him with Jew or Run, but it's just imaginary couple I want him to date someone before our graduation, don't you think it's correct Porn," "Hey, Prem how many times should I tell you don't call me Porn and also remember my name is Itti," Itti said.
"Hey, you both stop gossiping about me and tell me something why is Run always chased by Phet, why don't I get that chance," Nai said in a little bit sad voice. "You will definitely get one day for you, so wait around or make Run chase you," Prem said. "It's impossible Prem I want to kick your ass for giving me such a old-fashioned idea," Nai said. "You both stop it see there Jew and Run are together and also your darling Tapp is with me what do you think is going on Nai," Itti said.

Then, Jew came to Nai and said "Anyone here don't know that you are my little cute younger brother Nai, mom called said me to tell you that Dad will be coming within 2 months back to Bangkok so he may visit us, so be careful," "Hey, sister Jew everyone except me and Prem ship you with your "LITTLE CUTE YOUNGER BROTHER", it's sad that they don't know but what were you doing with Run a while ago," Itti said. "Yes, yes, sis Jew what were you speaking don't tell me you are cheating on your younger brother," Prem said. Then, Jew pushes his head and says "Let me tell you what I was speaking, as I am the head of student council to you all he came to me said that he want to change major but I asked him think once again because it's been only a week, that's it do you three understand nut heads," "Jew, first of all I don't want you to be close to Run because even if I date him you shouldn't because he is a playboy you too know that and tell mom that I won't meet Dad and tell mom to don't call me as much as she calls you because you know what they have done and mom just didn't understand and also, when will we tell everyone that we are siblings I don't want any misunderstandings and be careful, go home careful, mainly don't go out with boys at night," "Okay, Thim," Jew said.

Then, Jew holds his hand and drags him to the middle of university and climbs a bench and says "Hello, everyone gather hear I want to announce something about my relationship with Nai, faster gather around."
"May be she announces that they are dating," Person 1 said.
"I think she will propose to him," Person 2 said.
"But I am thinking they are not a couple and also let's listen what they are going to say," Person 3 said.
"Everyone who ships me with Nai, I hope are here, Okay let me tell you," Jew said.
"Jew, are you dating him if that's the case we will support you with our whole heart," Person 4 said.
"Nai, propose her, what are you waiting for," Person 5 said.
"No, no, not that I want to tell you that," Jew said.
"Let me tell them Jew," Nai said.
"See, Nai called her Jew they are probably dating, so cute," Person 6 said.
"Jew is older sister and we are siblings, I guess I made it clear," Nai said.
Everyone shouted, "You both are lying, we won't believe you," " Then check his surname and mind on the notice board I guess it probably says our both surnames are Akradej, So this is the news I want to tell you, Thank you everyone for listening to us," Jew said.

Then, Nai gave Jew a cold gaze and went back to canteen, "You both are really something because one just asked when will we tell and other took the person to university center, ah! you both are really cool," Itti said. "You both are are my idols, I will call aunt and thank her for giving birth to both of my idols, bless me Nai," Prem said. Nai takes his mobile from Prem hands and says "If you don't stop then today, I will play football with your phone, is it ok for you Prem." "If you do that then I kick your ass and Kill you," Prem said. "Hey, Hey, you both stop it first listen to me you too Nai because I have something to tell you about Run and it's important."

What Does Jew Want To Tell Them About Run?

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0