Let’s go get him
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"But, where can I get a fake boy friend, I am afraid that no one will volunteer me," Run said.
"If I remember correctly, you have said that it would be better to date that heart throb, Nai," Tapp said.
"Do you think he will say yes to it," Run said.
"If you want Nai as your fake boy friend, then I will help you and also this is only way because by seeing Nai as your boy friend definitely Phet will disappear from your life, dude, what do you think?" Tapp said.
"Yes, what you said is also true but what if he says no," Run said.
"Just hit on him, Phet will be away from you," Tapp said.
"Where do you think, I can meet him," Run said.
"Wait, actually tomorrow there is a party for all majors in UFI Bar, so I think you can meet him there," Tapp said.
"Okay, Let's go get him," Run said.
 
"Nai, my friend please come to party I think I am going to dislike girls, tomorrow just come with me and sit in the corner and drink with Prem, please, please," Itti said.
"Just fulfill his last death wish, bro you know that and also P' Jew is not coming so that you can be free there," Prem said.
"Wait, how do you know that Jew is not coming," Nai said.
"She texted me," Prem said.
"Okay," Nai said.
"Does that mean you are coming, I think I know why you are not coming because our cute little boy don't know how to hold his liquor," Itti said.
"That is the truth, but just sit in corner for Porn sake," Prem said.
"Okay, okay but don't disturb me in the bar , I will be in a corner and also if any girl comes to me, I will just get out from there, and don't make fuss there when you are drunk," Nai said.
"This means you are going with us, thank you friend, thank you," Itti said.
 

Nai in Condo

"I have betrayed him if I see him once, if he asks my life, I would even give it to him, I was very happy I don't what is love but it's been 8 years and it's my fault that I kissed him that day, Nai thought to himself and slept."
 

In Thim Is Our Cutie Pie Chat

"Hey, have you heard that Nai is coming to party," Person 1 texted.
"Oh, really ?," Person 2 texted.
"I am definitely going to go," Person 3 texted.
"Is there anyone who is not going to go," Person 4 said.
"No one, literally no one let's see him from far and enjoy," Person 5 said.
 

In Canteen

"Hey, in you both who leaked the news that I am going to party today, huh! tell me right now," Nai said.
"How did you get to know about it," Prem said.
"Jew, sent me a screen shot of the chat, I know that you both leaked kit but I am gonna kick your asses this time, you both are bad asses," Nai said.
 

Will Nai Go To Party.

 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0