Meet me at bar
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We both didn't indeed spread it," Prem said and sighed, " Okay, then same rules will apply because I don't want him to like men because he will like you Prem," Nai said, and jumped on a table to sit on it. "Hey, why would I like Prem, you ass, shit!," Itti said and went near Nai and started to take photos of him from back and said "Nai, this is your punishment."

"Nai, could you please take this note a young man gave it to me," a girl who is passing by gave it Nai and ran off from there, when Nai opened the door it was written "UFI bar at 10:30 near seat 10". When Nai was reading it Prem and Itti takes a peek on it and says, "Our Thim is about to have a lover,", "Who do you think this is Itti," Prem said, "Also, Prem that girl said a young man gave it to her, so definitely he is from our university but don't know who he is," Itti said. "You both have become asses again and also you both are acting like shit these days, give me a break first I have to find this person and say him that I have someone I like and I don't want him to go through everything like you Prem," Nai said. "What you said is true but I have someone I like now, don't feel bad about me dude, also you are my best friend that you have indirectly reminded me that I have to go to Tapp now, just I am going there and come to bar by 9:00, Bye, bye," Prem said. "He is really something, that he can't even be true to himself Nai, but I like a girl with big," Itti said. Then while he was telling big Nai cut off and said, "Stop it, you are becoming so much gross please spare me this time, I don't want to hear that word, okay because I hate girls", " Hey, dude okay but you are coming to bar today and let's have something strong and hot," Itti said.

IN THE BAR AT 9:00

"Hey, you are my god because I never thought you would come here, I love you dude," Itti said. Then Nai gave him a small sigh and said, "We are here but where is Prem he also begged me to come here", Prem pushed Itti and appeared in front of Nai, "Hey, don't go anywhere I just want to make my boy jealous so I was near girls but do you think it will work out Itti, because you are the one who gave me this idea."
"It will definitely work out don't worry," Itti replied.
"If it won't then I will kill you," Prem said.
"You both stop it but listen Prem you just have to confess your love if you love someone," Nai said.

Will Nai Meet The Person Who Gave Him Note??

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0