IT IS YOU
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, Prem said "I know but I want to prove Tapp how much I love him and you straight boy Itti I heard that you shouted at Type because of some guy, what happened to girls are you into him or you want to do it with him? tell us right now."
"You are really an ass even if I like a guy I would take it slowly because he will also have feelings for me right, and also I am totally into girl," Itti said in a concerned and a angry way.
"You both when will you stop, huh!, and also don't irritate him Prem you know that he hates it when we say he is into boys, and also you Itti try to control your emotions, we know everything about you and I know why you hate every guy who likes guys except us, also I am gonna sit in the corner, bye," Nai said and went to a seat number 10 which is in a corner and he started to drink alcohol.
"He is really peaceful these days, and do you know why," Itti said.
"No, but I saw Tapp with Run I am gonna take my love away from Run," Prem said and ran out to bar.

Then, Itti saw N' Kob and N' Sup (N' refers to younger people or younger brother), Kob was bullying Sup by pouring ice cubes in Sup shirt and Sup was crying, then suddenly Itti pushed the girl who was trying to hit on him and went near Kob and said, "How did you get in you jerk, and also how can you a bully Sup," "P' Itti, I am sorry you know that I am a cowardice because you beat me to pulp and also I will never bully Sup," Kob said and ran out to bar, Itti saw Sup shivering then he took Sup to his car and gave him some clothes to change, then Sup asked, "Thank you, P'... ah! P' I don't know your name", "My name is IttiPorn Wattanapanit", Itti said.
"P' I heard same last name, are you Type's brother P' ?" Sup said.
"Yes, I know you because he said Kob bully's you so I thought I would teach him a lesson today, but what to do he escaped," Itti said.
"Thank you, P' Itti I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come today, also I am going home P' ," Sup said.
"I will drop you off," Itti said.
"It's okay, P' my house is near by I can go there," Sup said and went off.

When, Itti was going in he saw Prem and Tapp they were kissing each other and he went away from there, because he don't want to interrupt his friend's sweet movement, Then when he went inside he saw Run threw himself at Nai, so Itti went near Nai and asked, "What happened?, Nai why is he near you".
"I don't know, he just came here and said I am the one who told you to wait here and I want you to be my boyfriend," Nai said.
"Wait, did you hear it clearly Nai, or are you dreaming because of alcohol," Itti said.
"Yes, if you want ask him I probably know he is not drunk because when you and Prem went out he came and said these only after he said these words he drank a glass of alcohol," Nai said.
Then, Itti asked Run, "Run, Why are you here right now and what did you ask Nai".
"I asked him to be my boyfriend and I asked Tapp to kiss Prem so he won't come in when I ask Nai," Run said.

When, Prem heard these words he was heart broken and went off from there, Tapp was feeling bad and even he looked like heart broken and went off from there, then Itti and Nai took Run to his condo.

After they left Run's Condo

"Nai, you are really lucky that your crush asked you to date him, but how can he because whole campus know that he don't like guys, but it's okay don't worry he will only let you know tomorrow morning," Itti said.
"But, I still didn't tell you something Itti that he said I love you Mark, I want you to come back to Kanchanaburi, I want to hug you he said," Nai said.
"Who is Mark and what is this Kanchanaburi," Itti said. Then Nai gave him a look like you forgot it, Itti shouted "IT IS YOU, your name is Mark and you are also from Kanchanaburi, right don't tell me you suspect him to be Aroon," Itti said.
"Yes, you are right, just investigate it quietly for me," Nai said.
"Okay, I will do this for you because I know what happened back then more than Prem," Itti said.

What Will Nai Get To Know When He Investigate Run Deeply????

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

1