My Kiss
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, Nai and Run fell on each other because Nai rolled and his face didn't touch the ground and when Run fell on him, The kiss was like a spark for ten seconds and they pushed each other and got up, "It's a Yaoi kiss, I have only seen it dramas, my brother, you should make him your boyfriend," Jew said. "Shut up, Jew it's you again even you are elder than me, just don't forget what we are before, you are just a person I know," Nai said in a serious and irritating way, "You, okay I just came here because mom wants me to give you something and just talk to her at least once, she knows that she had separated you from the person you love, but forgive her and dad he was always supporting you, just think about it, bye," Jew said and when she was above to leave Run asked, "P' Jew does that mean Nai and that person broke up or not because I can't do that," "Yes, they have," Jew said, and closed the door and went off from there. "So, I have my chance still hey, Nai why don't you agree I am just asking you to be the fake boyfriend but why are making a big deal out of it," Run said. "Who said that you still have a chance I have never forget that person I love and I won't get into any relationship with you because you always cause trouble to everyone, and also get out from here," Nai said and Pushed Run out of his room. "He is really something, I just asked him to pretend and he acting like crazy, it feels like I am gonna go crazy today, okay I am gonna go after him so Phet won't come to me if I say him I am hitting on Nai, You have a great brain Run," Run said to himself and praised himself and went into his room. 

 

NEXT DAY

 "Run come out baby, I am waiting for you out make it faster," Phet said, "Don't you want to leave me alone, always back of me dod you want anything from me," Run said,  then Phet replied, "Yes, I want something from you it's your heart which is full of love", Then Run said, "If you will be waiting then I would never come out even if I die here," "No, you can't leave me alone on this earth, I will only get out," Phet said and even acted like he went out but he was standing out and they didn't know that Nai was inside the washroom and Nai was unable to control his wave of anger and came out but when he saw Phet trying to catch Run's hand and Nai filled with jealousy and he was washing his hands and Run's eyes were speaking like, "Help me, please only you can, I will do anything please help me I want to go out from here, please Nai," So Nai went and stood beside Run, suddenly out of nowhere Run interlocked his fingers with Nai's fingers and said, "He is my boyfriend, do you dare to flirt with me agian Phet?"
 

How will Phet think about this situation???

TOO BE CONTINUED........

0