What should I do?
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh!, Nai why did he catch your hand tell him to leave your hand, okay," Phet said to Nai, but Nai was full of jealousy and he even caught Run's hand tighter, Phet was not able to bear this and asked Nai, "Hey, Nai-Thim did you also fall for my baby, just know he is mine, and I will never give him to anyone", Phet said. Then, Run said, "Hey, Phet someone is calling you, go, go", "Okay, but Nai just stay away from him", Phet said in a way like he knows everything that's going on, but Nai didn't mind him and when Phet went away still Nai was catching Run's hand tightly and Run was staring at Nai, but he didn't observe that he is being by Run then they both stared at there hands interlocking each other tighter and tighter and they both just let go off each other's hand and Nai said, "It will be like this daily and I don't have time to act out with you, that's why just stop it", Run replied, "Yes, but don't you at all feel me now that you don't like me and when I am hitting on you doesn't that feel worse even I am faking it but think about me when Phet is hitting on me it will be worse than your feelings when I hit on you", Nai just said, "What if he finds out that I am faking it", Run said, "Does that mean that you will be my fake boyfriend".

"No, when did I tell you are just imaging things, Run I am going," Nai said, but Run caught his hand and asked, "Then, what should I do to make you my fake boyfriend, tell me what should I do?".
 
Then, Nai gave him a serious look with no expressions and said, " You can't do them, because you are just a baby and always been popular", "No, I will do everything you say but tell me at least what should I do," Run asked.
Then, Nai said, "Meet me at 7:30 PM tonight in Condo outside of my room," and left Run in a dilemma. 
 
"Prem, listen to me I will do everything you want, and also, do you know how I felt when you said, you will be the one that I will lose virginity at first, I used to feel disgusted and now, I realized it's not I am disgusting it's because I am shy and I love you", Tapp said. "I always teased you but back then in school when I first saw you I knew that I will love you but have you ever thought about me", Prem said in a deep and sad voice. "Hey, Prem just let me see your face at least," Tapp said and caught his face while crying and asked him, "Just tell me one thing how should I make you love me back", "There is only one way, just try hitting on me", Prem said and left.
 
"Hey, Type what should I buy for you I am in the Grocery store, I should go back to my Condo just let me know faster, you idiot," Itti said to Type in the phone. "P' Itti, I want some condoms", Type said. "What, you want condoms, shit you jerk, you ass, you badass just ask your boyfriend to bring that for you and also why do you need it so faster, huh!" Itti said and when he turned back he saw Sup. Sup asked Itti, "P' Are you talking to your boyfriend?", "Hey, wait why do I hear Sup voice their P' Itti where are you," Type says over the phone but Itti was stunned and said, "You ass, I am hanging up now". "No, he is not my boyfriend he is my Type," Itti said. "Oh!, What are you doing here P'?" Sup asked. "Ah, Yes, of course, I came here to do some grocery shopping what about you," Itti asked.

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0