Do you remember Sup
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"P' I came here to buy some things for my brother", Sup said. "Oh, who is your brother does he go to the same university as I go?" Itti asked Sup, the Sup replied with a cute smile on his face, "Yes P' his name is Run". Then, Itti kept a question mark on his face and Sup said, "His name is Runrot Vilailuck, do you know him P' ?". "Don't tell me your brother majors in English & Foreign Languages", Itti said. Then, a lady from back pushed Sup and Itti caught him and they had an accidental hug, then they continued their conversation, "Yes, P' ", Sup replied after that awkward situation between them and Itti was out of home and he suddenly became conscious and asked Sup, "Are you his own brother?", "Yes, P' is something wrong?" Sup replied. "no, it's just he is hitting on my friend, that's it," Itti said. "What, P' is he really hitting on your friend?", Sup said. "Yes", Itti said, then Sup spoke in a small voice to himself, "P' Run, said he came here to find whereabouts P' Mark and he even changed his name from Aroon to Runrot, why is he doing this? did P' move on from P' Mark and likes a new guy then I should tell P' Mark about this", "What are you speaking about, I can't listen can you speak louder N' Sup", Itti said. "No, P' I think I gotta go now, I am gonna go now, Bye P'," Sup said and left in a hurry but Itti was stunned by Sup cuteness and he thought to himself, "He is really "CUTE", wait what am I thinking shit I shouldn't fall for a guy. And he too left from there.

 
Prem and Nai were sitting in Nai's room and started speaking to each other, and when Prem said, "I would make him regret Nai, he just played with my feelings, but I just can't do that", "You shouldn't do that because he really likes you but think about me it's just and I don't know whether to accept to be his fake boyfriend or not it just makes me mad and I don't know what happens if Aroon gets to know about it," Nai said. "Right, but what did you tell Run?", Prem asked, "I said him to meet me down in front of Condo at 7:30 and I will give him an answer, and what about you?", Nai asked. "Same like you, but I said him to try hitting on me and I will probably play hard to get", Prem said. Then, Itti enters the room and says, "Nai, do you remember that Aroon used to have a brother named Sup?", "Yes, he is in contact with me what?", Nai said Prem interrupted and said, "Don't tell me you have fallen for him too?", "No, Nai show me his photo once", Itti said, and again Prem interrupted and said, "Don't tell you have fallen for him back then and now you want to find him like a cupid Porn". "No, you ass Nai, faster because Run also has a brother and he looked similar to Sup and same name and when I said his brother was hitting on he just left in a hurry," Itti said. 
 
Then, Nai gave his phone to Itti and Itti shouted "YES, YES, you are instincts are true Nai, I am confirmed that Run is definitely Aroon you just have to confess him". Then they hear a knock on the door.
 

Who Knocked the Door???

 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

1