We are Fake Dating
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, Itti, Nai, and Prem think it's Run or Tapp and panicky opens the door as they were going to see a ghost but it's Jew, by seeing her the three of them say, "SHIT!", "What, why are you cursing at me", Jew said. "Hey, Jew what are you doing here at this night", Nai said, "oh my cute brother!, N' Nai, I just came here because I want to your phone," Jew said and takes Nai's phone forcibly from Itti's hand and sees Sup face and she was surprised and says, "Hey, Sup my cutie pie are you still alive, wait why do you have Aroon's brother number", Then Nai explains everything to her and she says, "So Run is Aroon right, Hey my brother's unrequited love has come back to him and now there is only one problem just go and tell him who you are, Nai don't be scared, just go", "Shit, you have never dated anyone because you are like this", Nai said. 

"Oh, Why?", Jew said.
"Did you forgot everything that has happened or did you have a short-term memory loss", Nai said.
"Hey, Nai okay then how do you think to tell him?",  Jew said.
"I have one idea", Nai said and whispered his plan in Itti, Prem, and Jew's ears.
Then, they all said at once, "Shit, you are really intelligent Nai". 
"It's 6:55 now, I am gonna go down and start my plan", Nai said and went downstairs.
 
"Hey, Nai are you really always this punctual, then you should give a correct answer tonight", Run said. 
"Yes, I am always punctual and now I am gonna ask you some questions about a question me and about you, it's gonna be 5, you shouldn't tell the wrong answer or pass it, the total number of questions is 6, think carefully before you answer", Nai said. 
"After that", Run said.
"Don't be so full of yourself just answer me first and if you do then, I may agree to be your fake lover", Nai said.
"Hey, this is not any drama or fictional book just start your questions", Run said.
Nai asked his first question, "Did you ever had a heartbreak?", Run replied, "Yes".
Second question, "From when did you know me?", "Since, high school", Run replied.
The third question, "Do you have any other identity, other than Run", "Yes, I don't want to tell it", Run replied.
The fourth question, "Do, you like someone right now?", "NO".
The Fifth question, "Where do you come from?", "Kanchanaburi".
The last question, "Have you ever liked a man before?", "Yes," Run replied.
"Yes, you have said everything clearly correct, then these are my conditions for agreeing to be your fake", Nai said.
"Wait, I said everything clearly and you still have conditions for me?", Run said.
"Your wish, I hope Phet will hit on you for your whole life", Nai said.
"Okay, tell me your conditions", Run said.
"I only have 3 conditions, they are 1. Don't irritate me, as you did before, 2. Don't dare to hit on anyone, 3. Never, ever violate my privacy", Nai said.
"Yes, I understand everything condition sir but what does your second condition mean can I know", Run said.
"If you hit on someone, maybe Phut might start hitting on you again and I will be no help to you and from the time you will cross one of these conditions I will no longer be your fake boyfriend", Nai said.
"Okay, sir Nai", Run said.
"So, now we are fake dating", Nai said.
 

What Will Happen On The First Day Of Fake Dating or Hitting???

 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0