P’ you are cute
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Day

"Nai, you agreed to act as Run's boyfriend but what if your plan fails and Run gets to know about you", Itti said.
"Porn, It will never happen", Prem said.
"Hey, Prem my name is Itti-Porn why do keep calling me porn, I think you want to watch more porn videos but dude this is University just control yourself", Itti said.
"You both will just shut up and Prem you go to Tapp and find out what Run want's to do and you Itti keep an eye on Run's brother and make sure that he won't find out that who I am," Nai said.
"Why Nai, it's good if he finds out because he won't have to feel bad," Itti said.
"Yes, Nai", Prem said.
"But if Sup gets to know he might one day spill out the truth beans and say Run that I am mark, so just you become close to him and as he doesn't know how I look like now it would be great", Nai said.
"Okay, then I am going to make Tapp cry today", Prem said.
"Dude doesn't make him cry because you will start crying by seeing him", Itti said.
"Shit, Itti you are an asshole", Prem said and he went to meet Tapp.
"My friend Nai, now I am also going but just be careful with Run in any case", Itti said, Nai just nodded his head in a yes way and Itti went from there.
 
TAPP & PREM 
 
"Hey, Prem just hang out with me right?", Tapp said.
"Why should I? Also, I don't want to hang out with some stranger", Prem said.
"Then, I am gonna introduce myself I am Tapp and I study at the same University and I studied at the same high school as you, I am good at football and I want to hit on you", Tapp said.
"Yes, I know that what do you know about me can you please tell", Prem said.
"Prem is really good at football but he is also cute", Tapp said.
Then, Prem gave an evil smirk and said, "Then, help me out with carrying those bundles of books", Tapp was shocked because the bundles of books were really more than 50 bundles he said, "Prem, then I will do this you just go and sit in the cafe", Tapp said. Prem said, "If you only by yourself keep those all bundles of books in the library then I may decide whether to go out with you or not", "Okay, I will do these all by myself and I won't let anyone touch this", Tapp said.
Then, Prem got a call and just left but Tapp didn't observe him.
 
Itti & Sup
 
Then after Nai said Itti to keep an eye on Sup he directly went to high school, 
"Hey, Type where is Sup?", Itti asked.
"P' how will I know about him wait, don't tell he is your first boy crush", Type said.
"Shit, Type that's not it, you know it's just I want to know where he is because yesterday when I went to buy groceries he was there too and suddenly he left", Itti said.
"Really, P' then I will call him just wait in the car", Type said and left to bring along Sup.
Then, when Type bought along Sup Itti was totally distracted by Sup's cuteness, Type and Sup sat in the car and Itti said, "Hey, why did you both sit in the back seat, do you think I am a driver".
"No, P' I will come to the front se" When Type was above to complete his sentence Itti turned back and pinched Type's leg without any suspicion, Then Itti said, "Sup, why don't you sit in front you know Type is a really bad boy he is always like that don't mind me or him just come and sit in the front seat", "Yes, P", Sup said and came and sat in the front seat and suddenly, Sup said, "P' you are cute", Itti was surprised and he started blushing then, Type said, "Hey, you both I am still in back in here", "Shit, you ass just shut up and sleep back", Itti said.
 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0