Rainy Day
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Then Sup said Itti to stop the car because he wants to buy some drinks and also take some snacks for Run, but when they got down it suddenly started pouring and Sup didn't see it started pouring and he went out of the store and when he was above to fall because of the slipperiness Itti caught him from the back. "Thank you, P' ", Sup said. "Hey, N' Sup, it's okay but be careful next time because I won't be around you all the time and you may get hurt", Itti said. Meanwhile, In the University still, Tapp didn't stop the work that was given by  Prem and he was sad because Prem just left so he thought until Prem comes and takes him or asks him to leave from there he won't leave. Then time passed by and it's 9:00 and when Prem called Tapp, his phone was out of battery and he was literally shivering in the rain, Then Prem thought something is wrong and he ran from his condo to search for Tapp, he called Nai and said, "Hey, Nai have you seen Tapp, I said him to dod something and now he is not lifting my call, ask Run if he knows anything", "Yes, I will ask him, Run do you know where is Tapp he seems to be not picking up Prem's call", Nai said. "No, Nai why maybe he is still in the University ask Prem to search for him", run said. The Prem hung up the call and started searching for him inside the campus but he couldn't find him and then he went to search for him near the library and he was shaking and crying, then Prem just rushed to him as soon as he saw him, Prem went to him and hugged him hard and lifted him and took him to the car and Tapp was totally shivering and Prem gave him to clothes to change them and he changed them and out of anger Prem just banged his door and started to drive. 
 
And Prem drove Tapp to his condo, "Thank you, Prem", Tapp said. "Are you crazy, Tapp what if I hadn't come over to look for you, will you still be kneeling and crying in that place", Prem said. "Yes, because you just left and now I know how you felt back then and now it feels like hell because every time I stood upon you and you always bore it, Sorry", Tapp said. "Then, now you know right go take some rest and I will ask for a leave for you tomorrow", Prem said. "Thank you", Tapp said and got down of the car, "Tapp, if you want anything just call me and never dare to call anyone besides me", Prem said and left.
 
Meanwhile, Nai and Run had their first successful fake dating day and they were very happy but Phet didn't show up, and Run was very relieved, to celebrate their first good fake date day they went to the bar, "Hey, Nai you are really good at acting if you acted in movies you would have probably won Oscar", Run said.
"No, Hey Run I am going back now because I don't want to drink with a stranger", Nai said.
"Hey, wait who is a stranger here, is there anyone", Run said.
"Yes, it's you and I don't want to be drunk in front of a stranger because I may get robbed", Nai said.
"Shit, Nai I am your boyfriend now but even if you are faking it, my dear friend, you should consider me like your acquaintance, is it right", Run said.
"Run, you just drank two shots and you are easily drunk", Nai said.
"No, Nai-Thim you are really devil at the start but now you are an angel, no you are neither an angel nor a devil", Run said.
"What, then what am I", Nai said.
"You are my fake boyfriend", Run said.
"Hey, Run don't shout out but I want to ask you something", Nai said.
"Yes, ask me I know that when I am drunk I can't remember anything and I will answer truthfully", Run said.
"Did you have a boyfriend before or did you like a man before?", Nai asked.
 

What Will Be Answer Of Run???

 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

0