Nothing Happened
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What, what did you ask Nai me?", Run said.

"Did you like a man before?", Nai said.
"Yes, I liked him but he left me so I am not gonna talk about him, he just used me", Run said.
"So, you are more likely to fall for me", Nai said.
"No, Nai, dude I will never for any man in this life because I am already disgusted", Run said and started to cry. 
"Hey, Run why are you crying come on, I will take you to Condo", Nai said.  
 
"Yes", Run said. Nai took him to Condo but while taking him to Condo Run vomited and Nai was concerned, they both reached the floor they live in, "Run, where are the keys of your room?", Nai asked Run.  "I don't have keys", Run said. Nai searched him totally but didn't find any keys so he took Run into his room, Nai made him lie down on the floor but as soon as Nai went to fresh up and came out, Run was lying on his bed only with his boxer, Nai was exhausted and when Nai tried to at least let him properly Run suddenly pulled Nai to the bed and fell on him and said, "You will be my one and only, Mark, I will never give you to anyone, the only mine", Run said. Nai tried to stop him but Nai was unable to because Run started to kiss him and took off Nai's clothes and they had spent a romantic night together.
 
NEXT DAY 
Nai was afraid that Run would disgust himself and be awkward so he got up faster changed his clothes and slept on the couch. After 30 minutes, Nai has been not asleep but was acting when run got up he saw he was naked and draped in Nai's blanket then he was startled and shouted, "Nai, what happened yesterday, why am I in your room", Nai woke up and thought to tease him so he said, "Hey, Run my back is paining and I think you should take responsibility of what you did dude", Nai said. Run was panicked so, he said,  "it's my first time, I had sex with a man, sorry, sorry", "Hey, Run don't go that far if you had done that you would be sleeping on the road naked, you vomited on me and when I tried to clean you, you just took off your clothes and wore only your boxer and slept on my bed and then when It tried to lay you on the bed properly, you kicked me down, It's really painful", Nai said. "Then, what about your body pains?", Run asked. "Hey, Run listen carefully, "NOTHING HAPPENED", my body pains are because yesterday lift didn't work and I carried you here", Nai said. "Then, what about my body pains", Run said. "Run, while I was carrying you, we got to your room perfectly and you said you don't know where the keys are and when we entered the room you just imagined a bed in front of you I think you 4-5 times, and hurt your body and also, I don't know whether you are naked or not right now",  Nai said.
 

TOO BE CONTINUED.......

1