Chapter 2 – Sweet home
3.4k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I honestly didn't have much idea for this story, I wrote some 12 chapters ahead but I deleted them, 
I didn't like them somehow and it was mostly porn.
Plus, I'm too much perfectionist and I wanted to force myself to write 1500-2000 words and it was falling down somehow.
I do not know if you will like the fun of hybridizing two genre.
I'll try to get some updates out and this weekend the fox princess if I don't have any surprises

-”My little one, don’t cry” - I wipe the tears from her eyes with my thumb - “ Your elder brother…. now sister stay with you “ - All the time I can't get used to being a woman now

 

-”Un” - she cuddled her head on my tits - “ I so much missing You” - sniffs - “ If it is dream, i don’t WAKE UP” - her hug get stronger

 

After short but emotional moments. I go back to prepare dinner for my beloved sister. She sat down at the table and watched me on the flushed face. Looking at my sister's happy face, I'm glad I accepted Lilith's offer. Since our parents died, we only had each other. I took care of her, pampered her and protected her, you can call me a siscon, it's true. I had lascivious thoughts about her, but we never crossed the line. My sweet little sister is a lesbian with an older sister's fetish, her whole room is filled with yuri manga, novels, games, mostly their themes are love between sisters.

I will have a hard life at home, she will definitely want to seduce me. On the one hand, my siblings cannot do this, but my ventilated siscon, fueled by the energy of desire, says that only I am the perfect partner for her. I wonder how much I will resist. I feel that my sister can no longer hold back her thoughts, she feels her desire and the energy of desire I generate, I thought.

 

- "Food is ready," I say with a smile - "your favourite ramen"

- "Sisters Ramen is always the best," she says with a smile

 

My mouth twitched, she quickly got used to having a sister now. I sit down at the table and serve ramen to my sister and a gothic loli, which came to me, as I remember correctly, its name is May. For a moment I watch him eat with a big smile on his face, this smile I want to protect, no matter what price I pay.

- "In Sumo, you are still under age, you have been assigned some guardians already" - I ask out of curiosity, in the light of the law there is a minor and someone to look after her, I left her a lot of money that she can do nothing until the end of her life, especially when she got my wages.

- "Yes, she came very beautiful with a woman with big tits and silver hair"

 

my corners lips twitched, you can see that she remembered the most important parts of her looks - "I just forgot my name" - she makes a sweet minke

 

- "Lilith" - says May, only now my presence has registered May

 

- "W-w-who is she ?! “- Airi says with a slight nervous voice

 

- "Maya servant of Lilith to the one who saved my life" - eat ramen and I turn to May - "So Lilith became her sitter, I'm not surprised how she managed to enrol me in school"

 

- "Schools?" Airi asks with interest on her face

 

- ”This my new body is now 16, plus magic girls go to your school. At the beginning I wanted to kill them, I wrongly changed my opinion to humiliate them and turn them into my pet"- I say the last part with a sadistic smile -" I hope you will help me in revenge, my dear little sister

 

- "Killing them was a waste of resources," says May, glancing at me - "You reenact the desire. In time, lewd things make you stronger, especially sex, the stronger your partner, the greater the reinforcement," May says nonchalantly, when she mentions sex, Airi's mood turns gloomy.

 

- "Why does this sound like a double-cultivation with some Xianxia novels?" I am asking

"It's not far from the truth," finished the ramen

- "So our whole world has changed the modern world of cultivation" - I look at my sister who has fallen into a depressed mood. I have to do something to lighten her up.

 

- "Airi? “- I call her to break her trance

 

- "You see, I am thinking, would you not want to go shopping with me tomorrow and buy clothes? - and it's nice if you can teach me how to be a woman, I can't act male now "

 

- "Is that a date?" he asks hopefully

 

- "Yes" - I confirm

- "I will be able to choose you sexy underwear" - looks at me with puppy eyes

you cunning fetish - "Yes" - Anything to please her

 

- "May we go to training now, I have to visit a hot Latina in the evening"

 

- "Latin? you mean Andrea? " - Asked Airi, a huge tone of anger can be heard in her voice

 

- "Yes, we were together before my transformation, she was our cameraman and it was necessary to keep a secret relationships were forbidden" - she stretches a little - "maybe today a Mexican taco is expensive" - ​​I blink at my sister her face turns scarlet. And for dessert, maybe my sister adds in her mind.

16