2. Sweet Memories.
778 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

 

"Sheesh… You really like to look at those old albums!" My wife said with an embarrassed expression.

"Of course! These albums are my treasures." I replied with a grin.

My wife and I have been together for ten years now.

A long time, right? We have lived so much in these long ten years… The album that I'm currently holding in my hands makes me remember all of our adventures.

"Satsuki, wanna spend some time remembering the good old days?" I smiled at her.

"Aya, you really have become bolder... To think that the adorable shy girl that followed me around in highschool would become so bold…" She said with an overly dramatic tone.

"Do you dislike it? Well, it is too late to leave since you're already mine~!" I said with a teasing tone.

"I certainly prefer it this way~." She replied mischievously.

Satsuki then sat on my lap and leaned against me…

"Where do we start?" She jokingly asked.

"The day we meet each other, of course!" I said as I opened the album to see the first picture.

The first photo was taken at the entrance ceremony on our first day in highschool.

My mother took a picture of me and Satsuki appeared in the background.

Her expression used to be very cold and basically unapproachable.

All of her features were and still are simply perfect. Long silky black hair and a pair of bewitching green eyes. Perfect and beautiful facial features… Soft and pink lips and a small nose...

She had the nickname: "Goddess of Ice" during our time in that school.

"I loved how you looked in your uniform!" I whispered in Satsuki's ear.

"I think my uniform still fits… Wanna try our uniforms for good ol' times sake?" She said with a mischievous tone.

"Hehehe! I'm looking forward to it! I don’t think mine will fit though… I have gotten a bit muscular since then." I smiled bitterly.

The next photo is actually quite embarrassing for me…

Satsuki's mother took a picture of her during that very same ceremony. My mother and I appear in the background of the photo…

Contrary to how Satsuki looks in my picture, I look terrible in comparison...

"I always loved your goofy expression in that photo~!" She was very amused.

Contrary to the "Goddess of Ice" who is sitting on my lap, I'm very common looking.

I have short black hair and brown eyes. I am a bit muscular and very tall. I used to be the tallest girl in school… I also was often called nerdy…

When the second picture was taken, I was eating some yakisoba bread and well… I had a small accident with it and my uniform was the victim…

Satsuki's mother managed to capture perfectly the moment when I realized what had happened and I panicked.

"It wasn't fun at all to clean my uniform before the ceremony started…" I was a bit annoyed.

"Your panicked expression is so cute~." She caressed my cheek.

Next photo…

"Ah! Remembering what happened after the ceremony makes my heart beat wildly… Thank you very much, my hero~!" She leaned against me and closed her eyes.

"At your service, my 'Goddess'~." I replied mischievously.

The third photo is a selfie of the two of us when I saved her when she was being harassed by some thugs.

Ah! I guess I should mention that by the time I had finished middle school, I had already won several Judo tournaments.

It was really easy to overpower those thugs!

Because of that incident, Satsuki and I met. She took a picture of us in order to always remember that day.

Sadly, I was extremely shy back then… I had a lot of trouble talking to anyone other than my mother or my friends at the Judo club…

Satsuki and I didn't speak for several weeks after that incident.

The fourth photo is also quite embarrassing for me…

"What a shameless stalker~!" Satsuki said with a teasing tone.

"Dummy…" I got annoyed.

Yeah, in the fourth picture I appear behind a pillar while looking at Satsuki in the courtyard of our school… She had noticed me and took a selfie of her in which she caught me perfectly.

What happened there is that I was trying to work up the courage to talk to her again, but I didn't manage to do so…

Even after my friends encouraged me, I couldn't talk to the "Goddess of Ice."

The next photo was taken several weeks after that.

"What a wonderful memory!" She snuggled with me.

"Yeah, I will never forget that day!" I hugged Satsuki.

The fifth photo is the one we took when we went to a baseball game.

I was given a pair of tickets by a friend of the Judo club and naturally, I could only think of Satsuki.

I didn't know if she liked baseball at all…

Well… She found me on the patio during lunch and she heard me practicing what I was planning to tell her to ask her out...

I remember that I got paralyzed as soon as I noticed her…

She started talking to me about a wide variety of things and it turns out that she's a massive baseball fan…

We ended up having a great time at the game!

That was basically our first date. We were not official yet though.

The next photo was during our summer vacation. We went to the beach.

"Ah, that swimsuit really made you look so gorgeous~" She said with a warm smile.

"I couldn't compete against you though… Your beauty is simply out of this world." I replied.

“What are you even saying? You really looked so cute back then! Why do you think I made the first move?” She said with a cheeky smile.

I actually fainted when Satsuki asked me for a date in front of everyone…

After I woke up, we had our second date. We had a good time playing in the ocean, playing beach volleyball and several other fun summer activities.

We ended up going to a fast food restaurant and spent hours talking there…

Though I had a lot of trouble just looking at her eyes… Like I said before, I was really shy back then...

The next photo was a few weeks after that. I had managed to gather the courage to ask her on a date…

We went to a fireworks festival.

"Ah… Aya in a yukata… I remember that I almost fainted when I saw you~!" She said while smiling.

"Satsuki, you took the words out of my mouth!" I said in response.

That night we had our first kiss underneath the stars and the moonlight…

It was such a sweet kiss that I thought that I would melt…

We became official as soon as our summer vacation was over.

We started hanging out all the time after that.

When we started hanging out regularly, I discovered two things… The first one is that because of her nickname and impact with other people, Satsuki didn't have any friends in our school besides me…

The second one is that she was madly in love with me… I mean, I was crazy about her too…

Since we started hanging out every day, we have a whole album filled with photos of our day to day lives.

Anyway, the next photo of us is a selfie of us studying for our exams.

"Ugh… I still have nightmares about that night…" I felt shivers down my spine.

"You didn't dislike the rewards I gave you, though~!" She said with a mischievous tone.

Satsuki was a better student than I was… She always got the best grades in all of our subjects.

Me, on the other hand… I sucked at Math, Chemistry, Physics and English.

Satsuki said that she would give me one kiss every time I answered a question correctly.

Well… Thanks to her, I managed to get some good grades on my exams.

Though we spent all night studying… My eyes were completely red after that session…

The next photo is another selfie we took when we were on a date in the amusement park.

"Ugh… I don't know how I made it through every ride…" Satsuki looked traumatized.

"You could have told me that you had a bad case of motion sickness…" I hugged her.

This beautiful woman that is sitting on my lap, followed me while I dragged her through each and every attraction at the amusement park…

She said that she wanted to see me smiling, so that's why didn't say anything until she got visibly sick…

I was mortified when I learned about her motion sickness…

I took her on another date and showered her with tons of gifts as an apology…

We went to the aquarium on our next date. It was pretty fun! She's pretty knowledgeable about marine biology!

The next photo was during our second year in highschool when I went to the National Judo Tournament with my club.

"I hope you liked your good luck charm~!" She smiled warmly.

"You bet I did~." I replied playfully.

I managed to win (in my division, of course)! Not second place, not third place, but first place!

Yeah, I was preeetty happy about it and I just ran straight at Satsuki and kissed her in front of everyone.

I remember that my friends and parents were extremely shocked that I did that...

The next picture is during a trip to Europe during our summer vacation when I was taken to meet her parents...

It turns out that Satsuki had two mothers!

"Sigh… My mothers didn't stop asking me when I was going to propose to you when they found out we were dating…" Satsuki sighed heavily.

"And that made you flinch every time you saw someone proposing?" I said with a teasing tone.

Satsuki's mothers spent lots of time overseas because of their jobs, so meeting them during our trip made me really nervous.

Everything went well! In fact, they were quite overjoyed to meet me… Apparently they saw me in the news when I won the National Judo Tournament. Satsuki also told them how I saved her from those thugs.

Long story short, our trip to Europe was extremely fun. I love Satsuki's mothers a lot!

The next photo is during Christmas of that very same year!

"Hahaha! Do you remember when your dad dressed himself as Santa, but his suit ended up being blue instead of red?" Satsuki laughed.

"Of course! He said he was Santa's evil twin! How could I forget about that?" I smiled thanks to that photo.

My mother was acting quite shyly in front of Satsuki. She didn't think I could get a girlfriend so beautiful…

I'm still a bit pissed about that comment… I know she didn't have any bad intentions though...

Our next photo was during our graduation…

"Aya, do you still remember what I told you underneath that cherry blossom tree?" Satsuki asked.

I could only look at the ring in the finger of my left hand.

"Be mine, never change and let's get married?" I said playfully.

"Wow… That's a great way to shorten the speech that I spent a whole night writing…" Satsuki was pissed off…

"Of course I remember everything, silly. It started with:"Be mine forever, Aya" you then continued with the part when you said: "Never change and never leave my side!" And let's not forget about: "Aya, I love you so much! Please marry me and have my children!" I'm pretty sure it was longer than that." I caressed her cheek playfully.

"Ugh… I'm getting a bit embarrassed now… How could I write something so cringy…?" She hid her face using her hands.

"It was very beautiful though~!" I replied.

Naturally, I accepted her proposal. We got married a few months after our graduation.

It was such a beautiful ceremony! There's another album full of pictures of our wedding.

Hehehe! Just remembering how beautiful Satsuki looked in her dress makes my heart beat wildly.

Ah… There's still so many photos and memories to talk about…

Like when the two of us got admitted into the same college… Our multiple trips to all over the world during our vacations...

Of course, there's also our graduation from college and the after-party! It was a pretty wild night!

There's also that time when I went to the Olympics and gained a gold medal… I remember that I could only hear Satsuki screaming and cheering me up even when everyone else was in silence.

It was so embarrassing, but I felt so freaking happy about it!

Or when Satsuki graduated from her master's degree and landed her dream job in a pretty big company…

Or…

When we found a suitable donor in order to have a baby.

"By the way… I received a very important email today, Aya." Satsuki said while looking at the album.

"Yeah, what did it say?" I asked.

Satsuki turned to face me. Her mesmerising green eyes and perfect facial features left me breathless.

"We're having twins. Two baby girls." She smiled at me.

I unconsciously smiled and hugged Satsuki.

"I love you… I can't wait to raise our children and make some new memories with them." I looked at her right into her eyes.

"I fear that our house will be full of albums before they are even here…" She smiled bitterly.

"You're not wrong to fear that, Satsuki." I smiled mischievously.

Obviously everything will be documented! Not a single moment will escape from my camera!

Well, now it is not the time to be thinking about that.

"I love you, Satsuki." I said with a serious expression.

"I love you too, Aya~." She smiled from ear to ear.

Needless to say, we ended up kissing for a long time…

Fufufu! I love my wife!

29