Dare to fight
1.1k 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 1: Dare to fight

"Yes, no one has climbed to the top of the sword path of my Profound Sword Sect for three hundred years!"

"Chu Yang, since you did it today, the position of Young Master of the Sword Sect is yours."

On the bluestone-covered square, a middle-aged man wearing mysterious clothes looked at the white-clothed young man standing under the Great Temple, and smiled indifferently.

It's just surprising!

The young man just shook his head indifferently, and looked up at a twenty-eight girl next to the middle-aged man, with a touch of obsession in his eyes.

"Sect Master, I ascended to the top of the Sword Path, not for the position of Young Master but for her, I and Qingchan made an agreement, please Sect Master I hope you will fulfill the agreement!"

"presumptuous!"

The middle-aged named Ye Liuyun face was stunned, and then he glanced at his side nervously.

There, a handsome young man in black was sitting calmly, lowering his head and drinking tea, as if the storm in front of the temple had nothing to do with him.

"Sect Master, if you don't agree, I will withdraw from Profound Sword Sect today!"

Chu Yang's face gradually became gloomy, and he really couldn't figure out the reason why Ye Liuyun, the Sect Master, who cared for him the most these days, would cruelly separate himself and Qing Chan.

In the past three years, the two have practiced together, and the Sovereign has never stopped them.

But since Ling Xiao came to Profound Sword Sect, the attitude of the Sect Master towards him has suddenly changed.

Today, he climbed the sword path just to prove to everyone that his talent is enough to be worthy of Ye Qingchan!

"Presumptuous! Chu Yang, why did you provoke the majesty of the sect again and again?!"

Ye Liuyun gritted his teeth and quickly recovered his calm.

Although, Chu Yang's talent is indeed terrifying.

Even the inheritance of Sword sect was obtained by him, but the young man sitting behind him is even more terrifying.

Because his identity is something that Profound Sword Sect and even all the sects of the Northern Desolation could not afford to offend.

They have five domains, east, west, north, south, and sacred states.

The strongest of the four Desolation is no more than Breaking Falsehood realm.

According to the ancient records of Jian sect, the threshold for comprehension is just above the Breaking Falsehood realm.

Only by stepping out of the Breaking illusion state (breaking falsehood realm) and achieving the path of immortality can one break the barrier and step into the Holy State (Holy Land).

And the Young Master Ling Xiao in front of him is a man of power from Holy Land.

Ye Liuyun believed in this.

"Ling Xiao! If you have the guts, fight with me today!"

Chu Yang ignored Ye Liuyun's anger, but provoked the black-clothed boy.

Hearing this, the young man's hand holding the teacup suddenly stopped in the air, and a coldness flashed in his eyes.

With just one look, everyone in the square just felt breathless and their heartstrings tense.

If this young man gets angry today, I am afraid that not only the Profound Sword Sect will be unlucky, but even the entire Northern Desolation will be destroyed only with his word.

just…

Ling Xiao was not angry at this time, even a little confused.

He obviously wrote novels at home, and when he was tired, he lay down and slept for a while. Why did he come here when he opened his eyes?

At this time, the memories in his mind began to fuse, and he soon understood that he had actually passed through.

However, looking at Chu Yang in front of him, he felt something was wrong again.

When others cross, they usually suffer some hardships first.

Such as, being in a fallen family, having a broken vein, the dug up root protagonists, and the ones who are despised by people. Although there is a situation where two people likes each other, but somehow the girl will be taken away by the big forces.

But how could he have such a prominent identity when he came up?

Ten Thousand Ways Demon Sect Young Master.

This identity, even in the Holy Land, is also a shock to the existence of one party!

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't seem to be... a serious male lead.

Moreover, just now Chu Yang walked on top the sword path, has the inheritance, and is more like a man of destiny protected by the heavens, he should be the protagonist of this story, right?

So, I should be the stepping stone for this man of destiny?

"Ling Xiao! Aren't you very powerful? Are you still afraid of me as an early phantom soul?"

"Ling Xiao! If you are a man, just fight with me. It's either you or I die today!"

"Di, the system has detected a provocation from the Son of Destiny, crushed face-to-face, and you can get mission rewards!"

Facing Chu Yang's roar, Ling Xiao was particularly calm, without even looking at him.

Because he was digesting the many memories that suddenly appeared in his head and... this familiar system sound.

But this scene fell in the eyes of everyone in the square, but it was another demeanor of contempt for the world.

Young Master Ling Xiao, unpredictable!

What an extraordinary person can provoke! !

Especially the red vertical line between his eyebrows is more like a symbol of talent, mysterious and frightening.

In contrast, Chu Yang's kendo halo seemed to be... not so dazzling all of a sudden.

"Presumptuous! Come here, let me capture this rebel who despised the sect, and shut it down to Si Guoya to calm down."

Ye Liuyun did not dare to expel Chu Yang directly from the sect after all.

After all, leaving Ling Xiao aside, Chu Yang's talent was indeed the strongest swordsman in the century.

Such an excellent Swordsman Pride of the Heavens, once entered another sect, within five years, it will definitely become a major disaster for Sword Sect.

"Chu Yang! You will be caught, do you want to try it?"

Next to Ye Liuyun, two white-haired old men in long robes immediately walked out, with sword intent all over them, and shouted coldly towards Chu Yang.

"Ling Xiao! Do you dare to stand behind others and seek shelter, as a brave rat?"

Chu Yang was forced to retreat two steps by the sword intent radiating from the two elders.

He is talented and close to be called a demon, with good luck, but his realm is too low.

However, if the person in the early stage of the ordinary Phanton Soul, faced with the coercion of the two great awakening soul peak powerhouses, the whole body that had been suppressed long ago would become soft and feces and urine would flow.

In this way, Chu Yang is indeed very strong!

Ling Xiao looked at the hideous-faced Son of Destiny in front of him, and the corners of his mouth gradually raised a smile.

You fucking want to use me as a stepping stone, are you worthy?

This Old Sage don't know how many Sons of Destiny that he have wrote, and I know all the routines you play. Can I be easily killed by you?

"Hmph, Chu Yang, you are not ashamed of your words and tried to provoke the son. I will teach you some lessons today."

In the crowd, a young man in white suddenly walked out and said.

The sword eyes star pupil, with extraordinary identity, it is the master of Ye Liuyun, Xiao Ge.

This son has a good talent, but has a cunning heart, and has been looking for opportunities to approach him since Ling Xiao came to Profound Sword Sect.

At this moment, he finally had the opportunity to perform, and naturally he will not let it go.

"Yes, Not Bad."

Ling Xiao nodded, a hint of playfulness flashed in his eyes.

Since you are a villain, why can't you keep a few licking dogs by your side?

"Good! Xiao Ge is good!"

Ye Liuyun and the other Sword Sect elders heard Ling Xiao's praise, their faces were taken aback, and then they clapped their hands and praised.

"Xiao Ge, if you can win this rebellious disciple and young master today, it will be yours."

Ye Liuyun snorted softly, and the aura of the peak of the Phantom soul on Xiao Ge's body instantly became stronger.

Sure enough, as long as you follow Young Master Ling Xiao, good luck or something is at your fingertips!

"Chu Yang, die!"

Xiao Ge stepped out, and the spirit sword screamed like a dragon behind him, and the sword turned into a lotus in the sky, and instantly cut towards Chu Yang head.

"Awesome! Senior Brother Xiao deserves to be passed on by the Sect Master, this sword intent, I am afraid that even a person who is awakened can hardly accept it."

"Now, Chu Yang is over!"

"Hey, it's a pity, for the sake of a woman, ruining a great celestial path."

"A woman? If it's you, do you want good luck or Junior Sister Ye?"

"Of course it is Junior Sister Ye!"

All the disciples looked at Xiao Ge, who was flying in the air with incomparable sword intent, with a touch of shock on his face.

Before today, Xiao Ge was the well-deserved first person in the younger generation of Profound Sword Sect.

But today Chu Yang ascended to the top of the sword road and proved his talent. Sooner or later, this first person would be trampled under his feet. It was only the length of time.

So at this time, Xiao Ge came out, first to please Ling Xiao, and second, to keep his reputation and status.

"Om."

But the moment the Xiao Ge Ling Sword fell, the situation on the square changed again.

I saw a golden light on Chu Yang's body soaring into the sky, turning into a long dragon out of thin air, and then suddenly resembling a giant sword, slashing towards Xiao Ge.

"Lost."

Ling Xiao took a sip of the cup of tea and shook his head slightly.

"Chu Yang will not lose."

Beside him, Ye Qingchan suddenly chuckled, and there was some inexplicable admiration in her eyes looking at Chu Yang.

Ling Xiao turned his head to look at her curiously.

I have to say that this Ye Qingchan is indeed worthy of being the first beauty in the Northern Desolation.

With skin like snow, and the face is like it was carved out from a painting.

In a green clothes looking ethereal and elegant, and the green silk falls down like a waterfall.

Between the mysterious like eyes, there is a flow of tenderness, with delicate jade hands that is indescribable soft and pleasant.

"You trust him very much?"

At the corner of Ling Xiao's mouth his smiled grew thicker, but in fact, if he said, that he knew the person that will be defeated. It was Xiao Ge, not Chu Yang.

Xiao Ge's realm is higher, but the sword intent on Chu Yang's body has a very obvious aura of great grandeur.

Son of Destiny, it couldn't be more normal to kill enemies across borders.

Hearing this, a panic flashed across Ye Qingchan's face, he quickly retracted his gaze and looked down at the young man beside him.

For some reason, although he didn't look at himself at this time, Ye Qingchan had a feeling that he had already seen through. We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

 (ED:  wilderness is changed to Desolation)

8