Trembling
400 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Trembling

"what?"

Before Ye Qingchan could put down the teapot in her hand, she was frightened by Ling Xiao's sudden gentleness.

For some reason, she felt flattered in her heart.

"Interesting thing?"

She thought, her mind changed, she understood Ling Xiao's intentions.

He was deliberately humiliating Chu Yang!

This Young Master Ling Xiao was really sinister.

There is a light myst  on the whole surface, and I still don't know what nasty things he is thinking in his heart.

"Ling Xiao! Give me three more days if you have the ability, and we will have a fair fight in three days!"

Chu Yang said, completely collapsed at this moment.

Especially the hesitation on Ye Qingchan's face is a kind of betrayal in his eyes.

He has obtained the inheritance of an ancient kendo power at the top of the sword way.

As long as he is given three days, and he is fully integrated with the inheritance, he will have the confidence to defeat Ling Xiao.

Of course, this kind of confidence is blind and unrealistic.

But people are the children of destiny, as long as they don't die, good luck will come to the door naturally.

Don't bully young people and the poor is an old saying!

But at this time, Ling Xiao didn't even care about him.

Instead, he stretched out his hand gently, took Ye Qingchan's boneless white jade hand, turned and walked towards the back of the hall.

Ye Qingchan never looked at Chu Yang from beginning to end.

She knew that Ling Xiao did it to Chu Yang on purpose, and also knew that her behavior was bound to cause Chu Yang to misunderstand. But in front of Ling Xiao, she didn't have the courage to resist at all!

Compared with the safety of the entire sect, Chu Yang's misunderstanding was really not worth mentioning.

It's not a big deal, she just have to explain to Chu Yang afterwards.

She believed that Chu Yang would definitely forgive her.

At this time, Ye Qingchan only hoped that Ling Xiao would not go too far, otherwise...she would have nothing to do.

"Pump!"

"Ling Xiao! I'm going to kill you! I'll kill you!"

Seeing the two people who were gradually walking away holding hands, Chu Yang's heart trembled, and he spurted out a mouthful of blood.

"Come here, shut Chu Yang on the cliff of Si Guo, tie him with chains, and let him reflect on it!"

Ye Liuyun commanded, and  secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Young Master Ling Xiao was generous and didn't kill Chu Yang.

This young man from the Holy State is really not comparable to ordinary people.

Chu Yang was so reluctant to live and die, he could actually save a dog's life.

He didn't want to be grateful, but he even dared to provoke Young Master Ling Xiao, he really didn't know what he was pretending to be.

Seeing the two disappeared in the distance, Ye Liuyun's old face suddenly smiled into a small chrysanthemum.

Interesting thing?

Hehe.

As long as Ye Qingchan can follow Young Master Ling Xiao to the Holy State, within a few years, their Profound Sword Sect will become the overlord of the entire Northern Desolation.

At that time, even if the ancestors' lifespan is exhausted, the Northern Desolation will definitely have no power to provoke them.

In the past few years, following the spread of rumors that the elders of the Xuanjian Sect had not much lifespan left, many forces have been eyeing them now.

Especially now that none of the disciples of Xuanjian Sect's descendants can hold up the prestige of the sect, it makes people see the end of this ancient sect.

If the elders of the Taishang are unable to retreat all year round in order to reduce the loss of lifespan, I am afraid that those people will have long been unable to bear it.

But even so, after a long period of time, some people still started to worry about the secrets of Xuanjian Sect.

The previous Chu Yang was the hope in Ye Liuyun's eyes.

He didn't look down on this young man who came out of the mountain city, and even deliberately let his daughter befriend him.

But now, with Ling Xiao's sudden appearance, all kind of innate talents suddenly became meaningless.

…"Dip, the Son of Destiny has been hurt. Congratulations to the host for plundering 100 points of luck and 1000 points of villain points."

Here, upon hearing the system's voice, Ling Xiao's mouth suddenly raised a smile.

It seems that the so-called Son of Destiny is not very good in character.

These 100 points of luck and 1000 points of villains are really easy to earn!

In the past, the villains died because they didn’t know what air luck was, and they didn’t know who was truly protected by heaven.

Just now Ling Xiao didn't want to kill Chu Yang, but once he shot, there would definitely be an abnormal change.

After all, the title of Son of Destiny is not worthy of everyone.

Now he has plundered 130 points of luck from Chu Yang, and if he works hard, he will have more luck than Chu Yang. When the time comes, squeezing him to death will not be as easy as squeezing an ant?

Ling Xiao let go of Ye Qingchan's jade hand after the two walked to the back hall.

The latter's face was a little blush, but his eyes gradually calmed down instead.

Everything that Ling Xiao did today could not escape the word evil.

He obviously could kill Chu Yang directly, but he deliberately provoked him so many time.

Ye Qingchan couldn't guess what the Lord Shengzhou was thinking, so he instinctively felt that he was very dangerous.

Ling Xiao turned around and closed the door of the palace, staring recklessly at the first beauty in the Northern Desolation in front of him.

Although there are many beautiful women in Shengzhou, as for Ye Qingchan, she is really beautiful.

The skin is like fat, and the eyes are like autumn water.

she is astonishing, and graceful as a dragon

This is a peerless woman who is "weak" at a glance, if she is placed in the Holy State, will cause war between countries and disaster within the people.

Although Ling Xiao is not a person with a brain, he is a normal man.

"Take off your clothes."

Suddenly, Ling Xiao said to the woman in front of him.

"The son... the son!"

Ye Qingchan suddenly showed a look of panic, helplessness and fear in her beautiful eyes.

"Let you take it off, then you take it off."

But Ling Xiao didn't mean to pity Xiangxiyu at all. He was still as domineering as before, completely in control of everything.

Ye Qingchan closed her eyes in despair. For a moment, she really thought about death.

But once she did something irrational, the price might be that the entire Xuanjian Sect will be buried with her.

"Di, congratulations to the host for successfully humiliating Ye Qingchan, her behavior conforms to the villain style, and obtained 300 villain points."

The sound of the system is beautiful, but Ye Qingchan's body is even more beautiful at this time.

"drop, drop"

With the sound of clothes falling to the ground, Ye Qingchan soon left only one piece of underwear on her body.

Ling Xiao swallowed fiercely, and Ye Qingchan's face had already shed two lines of tears.

"Have you been bitten by some poison before?"

Ling Xiao's hand touched Ye Qingchan's chest, and his face was a look of enjoyment, but the voice was still cold and calm.

"Ok?"

Ye Qingchan gritted her teeth tightly, especially when she felt that hand gradually moved downward, a humiliating look appeared on her face.

After a while, she suddenly reacted.

"What did the son say?"

"You have surplus poison in your body that is blocking the meridians. In the past few years, when you practiced, you often felt severe pain and unbearable."

Ling Xiao's palm touched every inch of Ye Qingchan's skin, with a serious and solemn expression on his face.

Ye Qingchan was stunned all of a sudden, the son is... checking my pulse?

She was indeed bitten by a monster when she went out to practice a few years ago.

At that time, Ye Liuyun also used a lot of energy and asked someone to detox her.

But after that, she found that her cultivation speed was getting slower and slower.

Even when there is a breakthrough, there will be a sharp pain like a broken meridian!

can…

How did Young Master Ling Xiao know?

Did I misunderstand him?

At this moment, Ye Qingchan's heart trembled! We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

10