The strong behind
387 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: The strong behind

"It's not a big problem, just a little troublesome to solve."

Ling Xiao's face was a bit solemn, and he hesitated for a while before he took out a pill from his arms.

"This is a third-class nourishing spirit pill, it should be able to eliminate the remaining toxins in your body if you eat it."

In fact, he knows this pill is nothing to him.

He just fumbled with it, behaving like the pill cost him much more to attract her.

However, this third-grade spirit pill can relieve most of the poison in the world.

It seems that the poison from this Desolate land is naturally no challenge.

Ye Qingchan, as the daughter of destiny, won't be easy to conquer.

It's definitely not enough to use strong, the best way is to... let her move.

Of course, this move is not licking and showing favour.

But to give her some hope when she is most desperate.

This kind of routine, Ling Xiao knows it all.

"Master Ling Xiao..."

Sure enough, Ye Qingchan's expression was stunned, and looking at the mysterious Holy-Land Lord in front of him, he no longer resisted as before.

Even seeing his clear and deep eyes, Ye Qingchan was still a little bit shy.

Turns out... he is not as bad as he seems.

The third grade spirit pill!

Did Master Ling Xiao treat herself...

Thinking like this, the shame on Ye Qingchan's face instantly became stronger.

"What are you doing in a daze? Hurry up and take it to refine. It should be helpful to improve your realm."

The corner of Ling Xiao's mouth raised a faint arc, and at this time, the sound of the system sounded again.

"Di, Ye Qingchan's mind changed, robbed the son of Destiny, Chu Yang, his luck worth 50 points, and the villain value increased by 500 points."

"Fuck, that's okay?"

To be honest, Ling Xiao was a little surprised.

He was only greedy for Ye Qingchan's body, no, he was greedy for her luck, but he didn't expect to have unexpected gains.

In this way, there are still many ways to get luck.

"Master... Son, it's getting late, you can rest earlier, I... I will refine it after I go back."

Ye Qingchan got dressed in a panic, and turned around to leave.

Although Ling Xiao's behavior touched her a little, but this young master of Holy-Land was really unpredictable.

His style of doing things is both righteous and evil.

Ye Qingchan felt very insecure with him.

"The poison on your body can't be exhausted if you want to eliminate it. You'd better refine it in front of me, so that I can help you in time if something goes wrong."

Ling Xiao said something casually, then turned around and walked to the bed and closed his eyes to practice.

He believed that Ye Qingchan was a smart woman. He didn't say to let her leave, she would never dare to leave.

Of course, Ling Xiao also had his own purpose in doing this.

Since it was possible to instigate her relationship with Chu Yang to gain luck, then let her break with Chu Yang directly.

Just on the square, Ling Xiao had already seen that Chu Yang had already complained about Ye Qingchan.

If you let him know that Ye Qingchan spent the night alone with him, what would be the consequences?

"This…"

Sure enough, Ye Qingchan hesitated, and finally walked to Ling Xiao honestly.

"When I'm cultivating, I don't like others to be around. You stay away from me."

But what Ye Qingchan didn't expect was that Ling Xiao took the initiative to push her aside.

His expression was indifferent and doubtful, as if he was saying, "I just want to practice, why are you so close to me? Is it to keep warm?"

From childhood to adulthood, this arrogant girl of heaven has always been a sought-after one.

She has never been dismissed like this before.

This made her feel a little frustrated inside.

Of course, Ye Qingchan also understands that with an identity like Ling Xiao, there must be many beautiful women who he usually come into contact with.

How could he look at herself?

Thinking of this, Ye Qingchan suddenly felt a little inferior.

Ling Xiao naturally didn't care about Ye Qingchan's thoughts at this time.

But he understands a truth. If he wants to subdue a woman, it is the most effective way to keep a little distance.

Especially the loss on Ye Qingchan's face at this time made Ling Xiao's face show a smile.

Sure enough, reading more books is good!

After Ye Qingchan took the pill, he soon entered a state of cultivation.

In fact, all the dangers Ling Xiao said just now were to scare Ye Qingchan.

At this moment, watching the gradually surging aura on the girl's body, Ling Xiao suddenly opened his eyes and walked out of the hall.

"Old Yin."

"Master!"

In the void, a figure of an old man in a black robe slowly emerged.

"Do you feel it?"

"The son is talking about the strong man standing behind Chu Yang?"

A touch of solemnity appeared on Yin Lao's thin face.

As Young Master Ling Xiao's personal servant, he naturally paid attention to what happened today.

At the moment when the young master's power dissipated, Chu Yang did show an aura that did not belong to him.

Although this breath is very subtle, it is difficult to escape the eyes of Old Yin.

"Yes, it should be another master hiding in Chu Yang's pendant. Can Elder Yin feel the realm? Or the origin?"

Facing a son of destiny, Ling Xiao didn't dare to be careless.

Although in these Four Desolations, there are basically no characters that make him afraid.

But luck is really unpredictable, and he doesn't want to accidentally lose his life here.

"It shouldn't be a strong human race, it feels like a person of the demon race."

Old Yin, whose real name is Yin Ming, is a loyal servant of the Ling family, and his cultivation has already stepped into the realm of Breaking Falsehood (Breaking Illusion). Although he is not a top power in the Holy-Land, he is absolutely the strongest in the Four Desolations.

"Old Yin, you go and find out about Chu Yang's life experience and find out the origin of the strong behind him."

Ling Xiao frowned, is it the strong Demon?

Among the Four Desolations, the Demon has been entrenched in the Eastern Desolation.

If the strong man behind Chu Yang is the Eastern Desolate Demon Race elder, then things would be much easier to handle, and the Old man Yin is enough to overwhelm the Four Desolations.

But if he is from the Holy-Land, there will be some trouble.

Nowadays, the power of the Holy-Land, just the holy religion is enough to shock thousands of people.

Although the remaining human races have many forces, they have many rifts, but the monster races are all in the same Holy-Land, always advancing and retreating together.

Moreover, the monsters of the monster race, in the same realm, have  more powerful fleshly body  than the human race, and their natural talent is even more terrifying.

Therefore, Ling Xiao had to figure out the origins of the strong one behind Chu Yang before he dared to act on him.

"My son, don't worry."

Old Yin nodded, and his figure gradually disappeared into the void.

Ling Xiao turned back to the main hall and called out the system again.

"Master: Ling Xiao."

"Identity: Young Master of Ten Thousand Dao Demon Sect."

"Divine Body: Demon Body (Taboo System)."

"Cultivation: late stage of the soul sea realm."

"Magic Method: Ten Thousand Ways of Demon, Heavenly Demon Body (Talent), Pupil of Nying (Talent)."

"Luck value: 180."

"Villain value: 2400."

"The system detects that the host's air luck exceeds 100, and an extra gift package for the novice is given. May I ask the host to open it immediately."

"Rookie spree?"

Ling Xiao was stunned for a moment and decisively chose to turn it on.

"Congratulations to the host for obtaining a piece of Devil Dragon Sacred Armor (exquisite Taoism, which can resist the full blow of the powerful person in the Ascending Immortal Realm)."Divine Soul Primal Crystal, Ancient Soul Contemplation."

"Congratulations to the host for obtaining a Divine Soul Primal Crystal (fusion can reach the realm of ascending Immortal) congratulations to the host for acquiring the forbidden Ancient Soul Contemplation."

"The system mall is open, and the host can choose to exchange items or upgrade the cultivation base." We villains don’t want to be the stepping stone.

11