Keep breaking through
402 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Keep breaking through

"Devil Dragon Sacred Armor, Divine Soul Primal Crystal, Ancient Soul Contemplation."

Ling Xiao nodded his head in satisfaction, as expected, he was in line with his identity as a villain.

Especially the access to  control technique, just hearing the name makes people feel quite evil.

The so-called contemplation refers to naturally contemplating the soul for self-cultivation, and it can also control the mind.

Although there is still a gap compared to his own forbidden demon body, it must be a terrifying technique.

Ling Xiao put on the holy armor, and suddenly heard a dragon roar resounding in his ears.

But the originally hideous and terrifying magic armor disappeared directly under his skin.

Ling Xiao nodded in satisfaction, and then began to fuse the Divine soul Primal crystal.

The coercion of climbing in the Celestial land is difficult for ordinary people to bear.

Just like before, Ling Xiao only released a trace of the Phantom Soul aura and directly crushed Chu Yang, the son of destiny.

And once his spirit realm rivals the immortal powerhouse, I am afraid that when he faces Chu Yang again, he can be completely crushed with just one look.

"Om."

In the apse of Profound Sword Sect, there was a sudden gust of wind.

A dazzling thunder fell from the sky, like purgatory.

The mighty sea of ​​pressure swept away, and instantly enveloped the entire Profound Sword Sect.

At this moment, feeling the movement of the apse, the entire Profound Sword Sect fell into panic instantly.

Even Sect Master Ye Liuyun looked at the bowl of thunder with a surprised look.

Ye Liuyun swallowed fiercely when it was determined that only the apse of Young Master Ling Xiao was shrouded.

"As expected to be the son of the Holy-Land, the momentum of this breakthrough is really terrifying."

The thunderstorm lasted more than a dozen breaths before it gradually dissipated.

Ling Xiao slowly opened his eyes.

The void in front of him directly shattered and opened, seemingly unable to bear his gaze.

"This is strength."

Ling Xiao sighed softly and moved his muscles and bones a bit.

No wonder people are chasing power.

This feeling is really fascinating.

He could feel that as long as his mind moved, the aura between the heavens and the earth was instantly visible!

Even the vitality fluctuations in the entire Profound Sword Sect could not escape his divine soul perception.

Ling Xiao was familiar with the power of the soul.

In the past, the reincarnation of the powerful people all relied on the power of the soul.

Rumor has it that in ancient times there were strong men who specialised in Souls, who could transform thousands of avatars with a single thought.

Although a strong person of Dengxian can't transform into a ghost, he can also cultivate a soul and ride the world.

It's just that the souls of the gods has long been lost now, and occasionally there are souls in the ancient ruins, which will inevitably attract a lot of forces to fight for it.

But for Ling Xiao, these are not problems at all.

What ever he want are in the system mall!

He only needs to accumulate enough villain value to get everything he needs.

"The Soul Emperor's Secret Code, 100,000 villains."

"The blood of the ancient saints, 100,000 villains."

"World seed, 999999 villain value."

Ling Xiao carefully browsed the items in the system mall, and found that there were not only ancient powerful medicinal pills, but also incredible good fortunes such as world seeds and saint bloodlines.

It's just that the more precious the spiritual treasures and fortune are, the more villain points are naturally needed.

Now the 2,400 villain value on him can only be exchanged for some local martial arts and some ordinary spirit weapons.

(Martial arts credits: good fortune, sacred goods, heavenly goods, local goods, common goods.)

(Spiritual treasure credits: Tongtian Treasure, Dao Tool, Sacred Tool, Spirit Tool, Treasure Tool.)

The Ten Thousand Ways Magic Art he cultivated is itself the top martial art of the Saint State.

Therefore, local martial arts is really not attractive.

"System, Ten Thousand Ways Magic Technique, add some points."

Ling Xiao weighed it for a moment, and finally used the 2,400 villain value to practice the exercises.

Although his own celestial demon's true body is tens of thousands times more powerful than the Wing Roc cultivation technique.

but…

As the realm of the demon body gets higher, Ling Xiao will also be eroded by the demon mind.

If he can't control that magical thought, no matter how strong his cultivation is, he will eventually become an unconscious killing machine.

This is the reason why he would worship the Ten Thousand Ways Demon Sect.

Originally, the Ling family wanted to use this holy state's first demon sect to find a way to control Lingxiao's demon mind.

But in the end it failed.

The real body of the celestial demon turns into a demon when reached the ninth level.

If the devil is in this world, how immortal will he be.

Ling Xiao's demon body is only at one level now, and he can only be suppressed by his cultivation base at ordinary times.

In addition, he himself was the Young Master of the Demon Sect, so this secret was naturally covered up.

And once his demon body is stronger than the realm, the demon thoughts on his body are bound to be out of control.

At that time, let alone the Four Desolations, the entire five regions will have no place for him.

"Om!"

The night sky that had just calmed down was once again illuminated by dazzling lightning.

Countless Profound Sword Sect disciples looked at the thunder that fell like a torrential rain above their heads, with shock and fear in their eyes.

'Damn it!'

'Master Ling Xiao has made another breakthrough?'

'It's cruel!'

'And... what realm did Young Master Ling Xiao break through with this level and this number of thunders?'

Ye Liuyun was already a little numb at this time, and from the first glance he saw Ling Xiao, he was completely shocked.

So for these miracles in him, he would be surprised, but not surprised.

"This breath... It seems that I still underestimate Young Master Ling Xiao, Qing Chan, the future of my Profound Sword Sect depends on you."

He said in a low voice.

In the apse, Ling Xiao clenched his hands, carefully feeling the changes in his body.

Compared with the improvement of the Soul realm, the power that came with his breakthrough to the Soul realm is undoubtedly more direct.

At this time, his body, soul, blood, and bones have all been greatly improved.

The pinnacle of the Soul Sea Realm was only one step away from the realm of Xuanqing.

This cultivation speed, let alone the Four Desolations, is absolutely terrifying even in the land of the Holy-Land.

"Break through the sixth layer of Ten Thousand Ways Magic Art, which actually consumed 2,400 villain points."

But soon, the smile on Ling Xiao's face disappeared.

This feeling of becoming stronger is really refreshing.

Just like a seven-degree space, there are no dead ends and no side leakage.

But the price is really big.

With 2400 points of villain value, he just spent all his energy during the day and squandered a son of destiny's "gift."

However, if the elders of the Ten Thousand Dao Demon Sect were to know what Ling Xiao was thinking at this time, it was estimated that he would be able to take his turn from the mountain to the bottom of the mountain.

Oh, the Illusory Demon Sacred Mountain where the sect of the Ten Thousand Ways Demon Sect is located is 78,933 feet high.

The Ten Thousand Ways of Magic tactics are holy tactics at best, and they can be broken into the void to become a true fairy.

And Ling Xiao just broke through from the fifth level to the sixth level in just ten seconds.

He is still not satisfied?

"Well, it proves that this magic formula is indeed terrifying."

Ling Xiao smiled indifferently. For him, there will be many villain points in the future.

Not surprisingly, Chu Yang, the Son of Destiny, will give him some more early poins tomorrow morning.

I just don't know whether the good fortune he wants to find is in the Son of Destiny.

The next day, when the sky was just bright, the sky over Profound Sword Sect was covered with Misty dark clouds!

There seems to be thunder intent in it, and the direction... is still the apse where Young Master Ling Xiao is!. 

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

10