From the Holy Land
373 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: From the Holy Land

"Did you break through?"

Ling Xiao had already woke up from his practice, and frowned slightly when he saw the layers of dirt and more and more violent breath oozing out of Ye Qingchan's body not far away.

The pill he gave to Ye Qingchan was indeed a third-class spirit pill, which could indeed detoxify, and also had the effect of washing the marrow of her body.

But he didn't expect that the body of the lady of fate is so clean now.

A third-level spirit pill washed out a full amount of impurities in her body, and also helped her break through to the Awakening Soul Realm.

If Xiao Ge merged with a third-tier spirit pill to break through, it is normal.

After all, it's just a trick.

But this Ye Qingchan is the real daughter of Destiny, isn't such a character supposed to have easy to break throughs?

It seems that this Four Desolation is worthy of the word "Desolate".

However, at the moment when the great thunder fell from the sky, Ling Xiao was a little surprised to see that a phantom flashed across the void above Ye Qingchan's head, directly swallowing up all the mighty thunder thunder.

"this is?"

Ling Xiao's face was taken aback, then looking at Ye Qingchan's Good Luck value, it had reached 600 points, 100 points more than Chu Yang's Son of Destiny.

"No wonder she can become the Daughter of Destiny. It seems that Ye Qingchan also has some secrets in her body, did she reincarnate?"

Ling Xiao didn't clearly see the phantom just now, but it was obviously not in human form.

Moreover, unlike the grandfather in the pendant, that phantom is not a remnant soul, and there is no vitality fluctuation, more like Ye Qingchan's original manifestation.

"The son... the son?"

Ye Qingchan opened his eyes, but saw Ling Xiao standing dignified in front of her, her pretty face was immediately taken aback.

"Me? I broke through?!"

Immediately afterwards, the confusion in Ye Qingchan's eyes disappeared, replaced by an indescribable ecstasy.

Since she was bitten by the monster, she has been trapped at the peak of the Phantom Soul Realm for a long time.

Every time she found an opportunity to breakthrough, she would be reluctant to do so, because of the intense pain.

But this time, not only did she not feel any pain, she even felt light all over at this time, and there was a kind of unspeakable joy.

"Congratulations."

To be honest, Ling Xiao wanted to subdue Ye Qingchan before, mainly because he wanted to use her to attack Chu Yang.

But now it seems that the background of this woman of destiny may be more terrifying than the depressed son of destiny.

"My... my son! Thank you!"

This time, Ye Qingchan was grateful to Ling Xiao from the bottom of her heart.

She suddenly felt that, in fact, the young master of the Holy-Land was not as arrogant and arrogant as outsiders seemed, and he also had his gentle and considerate side.

Although he was really ruthless when he crushed Chu Yang yesterday.

But if you think about it carefully, if Chu Yang wasn't provoking first, with Young Master Ling Xiao's strength, I'm afraid he wouldn't even have a look at him, right?

Sometimes, feelings are just so fragile.

Without comparison, there is no harm!

"Di, the girl of destiny is shaken in her heart. Congratulations to the host for plundering Chu Yang's Good luck value by 50 points, and the villain's value increases by 500 points.

Ling Xiao smiled secretly when he heard the system prompt, but on the surface he was still calm, and even a little disgusted in his eyes.

"You better... go wash your self first."

"Wash it?"

Ye Qingchan was taken aback, instinctively feeling a little shy.

Why is young master Ling Xiao just praised her now, is it to show his true colors again?

This early in the morning... do you have to tease and joke ?

But this time, Ye Qingchan found that he didn't seem to be as nervous as yesterday.

But when she looked up at Ling Xiao, she realized that he had turned and walked to the side hall.

Ye Qingchan was immediately confused, and it was also at this time that she suddenly smelled a foul smell coming from her, and there was also a strange feeling of tightness on the skin all over her body.

"This…"

Ye Qingchan glanced at her hands, her face stiffened for a moment.

"So dark! So smelly! So salty!"

The excitement of breaking through just now made her temporarily ignore the strangeness in her body.

At this moment, the impurities in her body had already solidified on the surface of her skin, and even flowed into her mouth!

That stench is really... disgusting.

No wonder Young Master Ling Xiao disliked himself.

Now, the image of herself in his heart...

"I'm lost, I'm lost!"

Ye Qingchan grabbed the door and walked out, and the old Yin figure slowly emerged from the void.

"Huh? Old Yin? Gained?"

Ling Xiao stopped and turned to look at the old man behind him, with a smile on his lips.

"Even though she is very cautious, I still noticed her aura. The son is not bad. She is hiding in the jade ring between Chu Yang's neck. She should be... the Fire Phoenix clan."

Old Yin bowed to Ling Xiao, with an indescribable dignity on his face.

"Phoenix?"

Ling Xiao was obviously a little surprised, frowning slightly, and there seemed to be a flickering light in his eyes.

"Didn't this tribe be accepted as a close attendant by the Holy religion a few years ago, and went to serve the group of gods..."

If Ling Xiao remembered it correctly, the Fire Phoenix clan was a first-class ancient clan in the Holy-Land.

Although they have a small number of people, but their own combat power is invincible.

Especially the talent of this race, Nine Nether Fire, claimed to be able to burn all things in the world.

Even the Dragon clan, who has always been known for its physical horror, would never dare to provoke it easily.

But later, the Holy Religion came forward and walked away from the Ten Thousand Demons Sacred Zone, the Phoenix clan, never appeared on the land of Holy-Land since then.

Could it be that…

Are there any secrets that outsiders don’t know?

At this moment, Ling Xiao suddenly became a little curious, not only because that Phoenix i is Chu Yang's trump card, but also because of the connection between their clan and the Holy Religion.

After all, Ling Xiao's demon's true body will be exposed sooner or later. By that time, his biggest enemy is the Holy religion who seems to ignore world affairs, but likes to manipulate everything in secret!

"It's a bit troublesome, Old Yin, can you feel the realm of that phoenix?"

Since she was a strong Holy realm, Ling Xiao had to deal with it cautiously.

His strength is strong, but it is only limited to the younger generation.

The ancient monster races like this are born with a talent that defends against the sky.

He didn't want to be burned by the Nine Nether Fire.

"It's a remnant soul, the specific cultivation base is not clear, but it should not exceed the Blindfold Realm now."

Yin Lao is also a little cautious.

It's not good to be careless.

The young man in front of him was not only the young master of the Ten Thousand Dao Demon Sect, but also the only son of the master of the Ling family.

If something happens to him in the Four Desolations, it is not just Yin Lao, I am afraid that even if it is a pet raised by Yin Lao, it will be hard to escape the fate of both appearance and spirit!

It was just a little more powerful servant in Ling's family.

Even if the son is unhappy, he can easily be killed.

These slaves of foreign surnames have long been planted with soul marks, and their lives and deaths depend on their masters' wishes.

"It's not more than broken? It seems that she must have suffered a very serious injury during her lifetime, which is interesting."

A smile was raised at the corner of Ling Xiao's mouth, then he lifted his foot and walked directly outside the hall.

Now his luck value has reached 230 points, that is to say, Chu Yang, the son of destiny, only has 270 points left.

If Ling Xiao want to kill him, even the Heavenly Dao will be unable to shelter him. We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

10