Qing Chan is here
349 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: Qing Chan is here

At the same time.

Among the several big sects around Profound Sword sect, strong people led their disciples toward the direction of Profound Sword sect one after another.

Yesterday, Chu Yang's climb to the top of the sword path has spread throughout the Northern Desolation.

Profound sect doesn't cherish a son of destiny like him, but some forces cherish it.

Besides, the Great Supreme of Profound Sect sect have not appeared in nearly ten years.

This is the time to explore the reality of this case.

The world of cultivation is originally meant for the weak and the strong.

Everyone is striving for luck and heritage.

Once the Profound Sect Sect Supreme does not appear today, there will only be one fate for Profound Sword Sect.

As for the rumors of the mysterious Lord Ling Xiao.

To be honest, the masters of these big sects have not seen him personally, so they didn't feel too scared.

How strong can a 17 or 18-year-old boy be?

They don't know if Ye Liuyun's brain was kicked by a donkey, but for an outsider, he didn't hesitate to chill the heart of the talented disciple.

On the back mountain of Xuanjianzong, on a desolate peak.

Chu Yang was locked in a gloomy cave by four black chains, his expression extremely haggard.

On the black chain, there is a faint sign of suppression, which is obviously a seal imprisonment.

All night, Chu Yang didn't close his eyes, and of course didn't cultivate, but called the name Jiu Liao over and over again.

At the same time, he also looked forward to Ye Qingchan's arrival.

But what made him feel desperate was that the mysterious woman who had given him countless good fortunes had disappeared out of thin air and never appeared.

As for Ye Qingchan, there was no news.

She didn't even see himself all night!

Could it be that she really stayed alone with that Ling Xiao all night?

What did they do this night?

A man and a woman, doing interesting things?

The more Chu Yang thought, the more angry he became, the more he thought about it, the more panicked he was.

It happened that he was still tied here, and there was no way to go and find out. In the end, he vomited blood.

This self-sufficiency is fatal.

Even the Son of Destiny like Chu Yang had already lost his former calmness at this time, and is burning with jealousy.

"Chu yang! Hold your mind and don't hurt your heart."

At this moment, the cyan jade pendant on his chest suddenly emitted a ray of blue light.

Immediately afterwards, an extremely cold and gentle spiritual power poured into Chu Yang's body.

The original injury on his body is recovering visible to the naked eye.

"Jiu Liao! Where have you been!"

Feeling Jiu's breath again, Chu Yang looked extremely excited.

After all, he wanted to kill Ling Xiao, and he couldn't do it by himself.

"Hey, Chu Yang, why are you doing this? Ling Xiao is from the Holy-Land, and his strength is unfathomable. Why do you want to offend him for a woman?"

A gust of breeze hit, and a slightly illusory figure gradually appeared in the cyan jade pendant on Chu Yang's chest.

It's like a phantom, and unable to see the face clearly.

It's just that the voice is clear and tactful, and the body is graceful and seductive, which makes it easy to yearn for.

She is Chu Yang's greatest reliance, a remnant soul of a strong powerhouse from the Holy-Land.

"For a woman? Jiu Liao! You told me that I don't need to fear anyone in the entire Four Desolation!"

"You said that as long as I practice according to the method you taught me, no one among my peers will be my opponent!"

"It's you who said that with my talent, even in the Holy-Land, it's a superb posture!"

"Did you lie to me?!"

Chu Yang's emotions suddenly collapsed.

He was originally from a small family. His father was beaten and disabled and  mother went missing.

If he hadn't met Jiu Liao, he would have to be trampled underfoot.

Jiu Liao appeared when he was at his lowest, and pointed him step by step all the way, changing his life.

Let him become the most dazzling arrogant, and even the northern Desolate Titan like Profound Sword sect, in one fell swoop stepped into the upper class.

For him, Jiu Liao is the one he rely on, and is the most trusted person in his life.

Even unknowingly, Chu Yang had an unclear feeling for this remnant soul...

But now, when he was trampled underfoot unwantonly, she not only hid, she even scolded him!

Chu Yang suddenly couldn't accept it.

For a woman?

At the beginning, Jiu Liao encouraged him to capture Ye Qingchan's heart, so that he can obtain more training resources from Profound Sect!

why!

Now is she blaming me?

"Chu Yang, you have disappointed me too much. I did all this for your own good. You see, there are strong guards around Ling Xiao. If I rashly show up, things will become more complicated!"

Jiu Liao's eyebrows clustered slightly, and her voice was a little cold.

It seemed that the young man she had chosen had been completely disturbed by Ling Xiao.

Chu Yang couldn't feel the existence of Old Yin, but she felt it clearly.

The pinnacle of Breaking Falsehood.

If it was her heyday, she would not take it seriously.

But now...

If she tried her best, it would not be impossible to kill him.

But that way, it is bound to cause more trouble.

In the Holy-Land, there seems to be only one Ling family, right?

If it were that clan, even in its heyday, Jiu Liao would not dare to provoke it easily.

But Chu Yang didn't understand this at all.

Because of his origin determines his horizons.

In the eyes of the young masters of the ancient race in Shengzhou, he was indeed an ant.

An ant that can be pinched to death with just one hand!.

"For me? For me, you should help me kill that Ling Xiao, so that we can take the entire Profound Sword Sect for our own!"

Of course Chu Yang didn't understand what Shengzhou Ling Family meant. In his eyes, Jiu Liao was an omnipotent existence.

The eyes of the ants are always short and shallow.

"you!!"

Just when Jiu Liao was about to get angry, there was a sudden sound of footsteps on the mountain road in the distance.

"Someone is coming."

The figure of Jiu Liao immediately disappeared, and Chu Yang also raised his head and looked out of the cave.

I saw that Ye Qingchan was wearing a blue robe, with a touch of sadness on her picturesque and pretty face, walking towards him looking left and right.

"Sister Qingshan!"

At this moment, the resentment in Chu Yang's heart disappeared instantly.

She really couldn't let go of himself!

No matter what she did in the square before, as long as she still loved himself in her heart, of course, Chu Yang could forgive her!

What's wrong with licking dogs?

Why do so many people say that licking dog is humble and has no dignity?

We the licking dogs are the most dignified!

We have absolute autonomy. We lick when we want to lick, and we will stop it later when we don’t want to lick. Who can force us?

just…

Why is Junior Sister Ye's hair soggy?

Doesn't she usually bathe at night?

and also…

What's wrong with her breath?

In just one night, she broke through the Awakening Soul Realm?!

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

10