Former boy
303 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Former boy

Before, Chu Yang had heard Ye Qingchan accidentally mentioned that her cultivation base had been trapped at the peak of the Phantom Soul for a long time.

Moreover, at the moment of breakthrough, the meridians will suffer severe pain.

How did she break through overnight?

Chu Yang felt a little uneasy, always feeling a little itchy on his head.

He didn't have to rely on Ye Qingchan to get out of the predicament before him.

But the cooked duck flew into the arms of others like this, he was not reconciled!

"Brother Chu Yang!"

Ye Qingchan walked carefully into the cave and saw Chu Yang's tragic situation from a distance.

"You are suffering."

After all, she had been cultivating with Chu Yang for three years, and during these three years she also experienced a lot of hardships, and she has feelings.

Besides, Chu Yang ended up like this today, it was all because of her.

When the Pride of the heaven is angry, as a child of Destiny, punches the villain, and embarks on the pinnacle of life.

This routine is correct.

It's a pity that the villain Chu Yang encountered was really tough.

"Qingshan, where did you go last night? Why did you come to see me now?"

Chu Yang squinted his eyes, his tone a little sour.

Even if Ye Qingshan didn't say anything, he guessed it.

She took the pill given by Ling Xiao and broke through to the Awakening Soul Realm.

Now that Ye Qingchan has also broken through, it is easy for people to think of something.

"I…"

A blush flashed across Ye Qingchan's face, but she didn't dare to tell Chu Yang that she had spent the whole night with Ling Xiao and felt a little embarrassed for a while.

Especially, Ling Xiao did not touch her all night, but would Chu Yang believe it?

For some reason, Ye Qingchan was a little angry at the thought of Ling Xiao's disgusting eyes.

"Qing...Qing Chan, what are you thinking?"

Chu Yang stared dumbfounded at Ye Qingshan, who was smiling and pouting in front of him and suddenly felt a burst of chest tightness.

This expression...

Damn Ling Xiao! Damn bitch!!

They must have done something unspeakable!

"Ah? Brother Chu Yang... I... didn't do anything, I was... with Master Ling Xiao last night."

In the end, Ye Qingchan still didn't want to deceive Chu Yang.

She believed that Chu Yang would believe her, and she did not do anything to apologize to Chu Yang.

Of course, it was Young Master Ling Xiao who chose not to do it!

Otherwise, it is really difficult for others to resist.

"You stayed with him all night?!"

A trace of scarlet light flashed in Chu Yang's eyes.

"Well, I came to see you when I came out from Young Master Ling Xiao, don't worry, Brother Chu Yang, I will let my father release you from Siguoya sooner."

Ye Qingchan's original intention was that she cared about Chu Yang, so she ran to see him as soon as she got free.

But this word fell into Chu Yang's ears, but it instantly made him lose his mind.

Just came out of Ling Xiao's room?

If two people didn't do anything, why did Ye Qingchan take a bath early in the morning?

Could it be... that the man and woman were hilarious all night?!

The more Chu Yang thought about it, the more aggrieved, his face was completely sullen.

He had been thinking about the good cabbage for a long time, and he let Ling Xiao's beast buckle first!

"Brother Chu Yang Young Master Ling Xiao is not as bad as you think, he has a very gentle side..."

Of course, Ye Qingshan didn't know what Chu Yang was thinking at this time. After seeing Ling Xiao's horrific methods, she still wanted to relax the relationship between the two of them.

But now when she thinks of Ling Xiao, she instinctively feels shy.

That was the first man to see her body!

"The gentle side??! Which man is not gentle on the bed?!"

Poor Chu Yang had completely entered a state of brain supplementation, and as Ye Qingshan opened his mouth to persuade him, a picture appeared before his eyes.

It was Ling Xiao who was riding on Ye Qingchan, slapping it wantonly.

The ruddy shame on Ye Qingchan's face became the last straw that overwhelmed Chu Yang's mind.

He believed it!

The arrogant girl in his eyes, when he woke up this morning, it was not only the sun shining on her face!

"Bitch! Ye Qingchan, you bitch!!"

The more Chu Yang thought about it, the angrier he was, and he screamed directly at Ye Qingshan.

The shyness on the latter's face instantly solidified.

"Chu... Brother Chu Yang? Are you scolding me?"

Since Chu Yang went up the mountain, he has been playing the side of Big Brother in front of Ye Qingshan.

Ye Qingchan has never seen him with such a hideous face.

"Bitch! You shameless bitch! I must kill Ling Xiao in front of you! Kill him!"

Chu Yang yelled up to the sky, and the iron chain on his body shook "crashing" as if he had lost all his reason.

"You...Chu Yang, you don't know what's good or bad, Young Master Ling Xiao is not someone you can provoke. I advise you not to find trouble, otherwise, the Profound Sword sect will be destroyed and my father will not let you go!

Ye Qingchan herself is the daughter of destiny, and her personality has always been strong and domineering. Hearing Chu Yang's insults at this time, how could she let him say and do what he wants.

She had some good feelings for Chu Yang before, but it was far from the point where she would lose her sense.

Especially since seeing Ling Xiao's methods, she looks forward to the wider world of the Holy Land.

"Won't let me go? Well, well, I want to see, why don't you let me go!"

Chu Yang roared like a wild beast, and his sword intent kept surging, making Ye Qingchan feel inexplicably cold.

His luck was taken away from him by Ling Xiao, but he was still a Son of destiny.

Therefore, when he swore, of course, there will be a trace of heavenly coercion.

Ye Qingshan took a deep look at Chu Yang and finally said nothing, turned, and walked outside the cave.

"Chu Yang, as a fellow sect member, I would like to advise you one last time, don't provoke Young Master Ling Xiao."

When the words fell, Ye Qingchan left without any hesitation.

"Bitch! Ling Xiao, I must kill you! Kill you!"

Take my chance, take my love.

This hatred is not shared!!

At the same time.

Thinking about the mountain path under the cliff, a dark smile suddenly appeared on the face of a certain unscrupulous teenager.

coming!

Ye Qingchan went to Chu Yang's place early in the morning.

And with the temper of our Son of Destiny, he couldn't stand his own woman spending the night with other men.

The two broke apart, 100 points of luck, and 1000 points of villain.

The Son of Destiny is arrogant. If it is an ordinary disciple, of course, he will choose to forgive.

Ling Xiao glanced at the system.

"Master: Ling Xiao."

"Identity: Young Master of Ten Thousand Ways Demon Sect."

"Divine Body: Demon Body (Taboo System)."

"Cultivation: the pinnacle of the soul sea realm."

"Spiritual Treasure: Devil Dragon Sacred Armor (exquisite Taoism artifact)."

"Magic Method: Ten Thousand Ways of Demon Judgment, Heavenly Demon Body (Talent), Pupil of Annihilation (Talent), Ancient Soul Spell (Forbidden Technique).

"Qing value: 330."

"Villain value: 1000."

"Well, there are 170 points of luck left. If you fix that phoenix, you will be able to close the net."

Ling Xiao had also hesitated before, whether or not to let go of the Son of Destiny and let him go down the mountain to find good fortune for himself.

But after Yin Liao's inquiries yesterday, he already knew that Chu Yang relied on the phoenix, so the probability of him finding the ancient ruins was not high.

The person Ling Xiao wants to find should be a young man who knows how to look for opportunities.

That is... Treasure hunting beasts with ancient treasures map on them can be found as soon as you visit the stalls.

But it's not for the son of destiny!

"I'm still looking forward to the son of luck, what change will be brought to me."

Ling Xiao whistled and walked towards the top of the mountain.

'I have to admit that it feels good to charge up, and opened it when it is full.'

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

9