Ling Xiao appeared
306 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 11: Ling Xiao appeared

"Hey, Chu Yang, why are you doing this? I don't dare to use spiritual power easily now, otherwise once Ling Xiao is disturbed..."

After Ye Qingchan left, Jiu Luo's figure appeared in front of Chu Yang again.

How could she not see that Ye Qingchan was still a virgin? This proved that Chu Yang had really misunderstood her just now.

"You shouldn't leave her angry, at least let her let you out first."

She was not unable to break the four chains in front of her.

But last night, she faintly felt a sense of being spied on.

Someone must have been watching Chu Yang secretly.

Ling Xiao hasn't done anything, mostly because of some worries.

Staying mysterious at this time is more useful than exposing your self too early.

"Ling Xiao Ling Xiao! Ling Xiao again? Why are you so afraid of him!"

Chu Yang completely collapsed, and he lost even the respect for Jiuyou.

"Just give me some time, I will definitely be able to trample him under my feet!"

"Hey, Chu Yang, in fact, you don't have to fight him. When he leaves, won't everything be yours? Why do you want to..."

"I'm going to kill him!"

Chu Yang stared at Jiu Yan angrily. At this moment, her, defending Ling Xiao was like a betrayal in Chu Yang's eyes.

It's ridiculous that a wild youth who has never even gone out of the Northern Desolation has obtained some good luck and dares to provoke the most dazzling Pride of the Heavens in Shengzhou.

I have to say that the protagonist's halo is indeed powerful.

But Chu Yang didn't even know that his luck had already been plundered by Ling Xiao.

His heavenly protection, is no longer a threat at all.

"Xiaoyang, don't be so obsessed with it anymore. To tell you the truth, even I dare not offend Ling Xiao's background. You'd better stop it for me these two days, otherwise..."

"Otherwise what? Hide and ignore me?"

Chu Yang laughed in anger.

From the moment Jiu Yan didn't dare to show up, there was some suspicion in his heart, she was just using herself.

After all, it is not uncommon for the strong to rebirth and reincarnate.

It's just that when he awakened Jiuyou, he accidentally signed a blood contract with her.

In other words, the two have lived and died together.

This is why Chu Yang dared to scold this Jiuyou Feng like this.

"Don’t forget Jiuyou, your life and mine are tied together. Do you think I don’t know? You are just using me to restore your cultivation. Without me, your remnant soul would have disappeared long ago. So, from now on, you'd better do everything as I say."

There was a touch of coldness on Chu Yang's face, and under the repeated blows of Ling Xiao and Ye Qingchan, the Son of Destiny had faint signs of being enchanted.

Jiuyou looked at the young man in front of him in a daze.

She never dreamed that this young man, whom she regarded as a successor, would threaten her with a blood contract.

"Chu Yang, that Ling Xiao..."

"Shut up! Don't presume these two words before me in the future, otherwise...I don't mind breaking this Jade Necklace to pieces!"

Now that he had torn his face, Chu Yang directly stopped giving Jiu Liao the opportunity to explain.

But when his voice fell, there was a burst of applause outside the cave.

"Son of Destiny, the wings are stiff, and even the benefactor who helped you to the present dare to threaten."

In fact, Ling Xiao was here a long time ago, but he never showed up.

Under the cover of the spirit of climbing in the fairyland, even Jiu Liao couldn't notice his aura at all.

"Ling Xiao!!"

Chu Yang's expression instantly turned sorrowful, and there was a monstrous hatred and deep jealousy in his eyes looking at Ling Xiao.

Even if he was arrogant, he knew that he couldn't be the opponent of this Lord of Shengzhou now, and now he can only bear it for the time being.

just!

Chu Yang suddenly thought of something.

Why did Ling Xiao suddenly appear in the cave?

With Jiu Luo's cultivation base, how could she not feel Ling Xiao's arrival?

Moreover, how did he know that it was Jiu Liao who helped him get to the present?

He asked himself that no one in this world knew the existence of Jiu Liao except himself.

Then!

Chu Yang suddenly turned his head, looking at the solemnity on Jiu Yan's face, he suddenly felt depressed in his heart.

Could it be...

Is she deliberate?

Poor Chu Yang, although he had encountered many dangers along the way, he was sheltered by luck, and he had never experienced the feeling of being betrayed.

But in this short day, he has lost two beloved women one after another!

"how did you do it?"

Jiuyou is not pretending.

In her heyday, she was a more terrifying powerhouse in the Holy Land.

Even if he was seriously injured and fell, his soul perception was comparable to that of Dengxian.

But just now, she didn't even feel Ling Xiao's breath.

This is impossible!

Even if Ling Xiao came from the Holy Land and had many ways to reach the sky, his cultivation level was indeed a real Soul Sea Realm.

How could he avoid his own psychic perception? !

"Senior Jiuyou, look up for a long time."

Ling Xiao was dressed in black and gentle.

There is neither domineering arrogance in front of Ye Liuyun, and he is not as conscientious as ordinary teenagers.

"It turns out that you have known each other a long time ago! Pretend! Continue to pretend to me! Ling Xiao, even if it is to explode my soul later, I will kill you!"

Chu Yang looked at the calmness on their faces, and there were many scenes of their acquaintance in his head.

I have to say that although this son of destiny has a strong talent and a tough mind, he is too sensitive and too confident.

This is called intuition on the protagonist, and it is generally quite accurate.

(Nonsense, those dog authors are not allowed to push the plot.)

But now, Chu Yang had lost his luck, and Ling Xiao made him almost crazy, and he had already lost the ability to judge things.

Now he doesn't believe anyone anymore.

And all this is naturally within Ling Xiao's calculations.

The reason why he showed up when the two people quarreled fiercely, it was originally to gave Chu Yang a psychological hit.

Jiu Liao was deliberate!

She deliberately let Ling Xiao come in to see the joke!

An aboriginal silly and stubborn, how to play a third-rate writer.

So, don't underestimate third-rate writers.

Only third-rate writers will study all kinds of routines if they have nothing to do.

The first-rate and second-rate great gods have already eaten and drank enough and paddled every day!

"Jiu Yang? This seems to be our first meeting, right?"

Jiuyou's eyebrows were tightly clustered, and there was a strong guard on his slightly illusory face.

Especially the look in Chu Yang's eyes at this moment made her feel deeply uneasy.

That's right, when she woke up, she inadvertently drank a drop of Chu Yang's blood that dripped on the jade pendant.

The two people signed a contract in a daze.

She was really scared at this moment, Chu Yang on an impulse, completely offended Ling Xiao, and lost her life.

In fact, if Chu Yang do die, she really will not care.

The two people are indeed using then self in this relationship, and they haven't experienced too many hardships of life and death.

If Chu Yang was given a few more years to grow up, there might be a few moments that would impress this Holy Realm Great Demon and capture her heart.

But now, Chu Yang hasn't.

Especially his threat just now touched Jiu Liao's bottom line.

She was using him, but the techniques and inheritance given to him were also true.

It's ridiculous, Chu Yang dared to threaten her in the end! !

An ant-like human dared to threaten her proud nine-day true phoenix! !

At this moment, Jiu Liao is very contradictory, very contradictory.

She wanted to use Ling Xiao's hand to kill Chu Yang, but once he died, she would inevitably die.

Then, her mission of revenge will fail completely. 

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

    

12