Sow discord
304 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Sow discord

"Senior Jiuyou should be the Jiuyou Feng clan? I remember that the Jiuyou Feng clan should follow the holy religion and hide from the world. The remnant of the seniors appeared here. Could it be that something happened?"

Facing Jiuyou's guard, Ling Xiao appeared extremely indifferent.

If Jiuyou was here, he would have to be more cautious.

But now she's just a remnant soul, and Ling Xiao need only to waved his hand to make her disappear.

Only at this time he hesitated.

Should he use this remnant soul of the phoenix to try his newly forbidden controlled technique "ancient Soul Contempletion?"

Or do you subdue her and bring her by your side?

After all, the talent of this Liaofeng clan is really terrifying.

If she could recover her physical body, it would be equivalent to a great deal of power for Ling Xiao.

This time he sneaked down, except for his mother, no one in Saint State knew.

If the enemies were to know his whereabouts, they would definitely send someone to leave him in the Northern Wilderness.

In the past few years, Ling Xiao relied on his identity to cultivate, and he did not offend the strong, but that didn't prevent people to target him secretly. Even among the Ten Thousand Ways Demon Sect, there were "few" people who want to kill him or wants him dead.

It's not bad to be able to have a Jiuyou Liaofeng by his side.

Whoever refuses to accept, give them fire! burn them!.

This is a peerless fierce fire that even the strongest are afraid of!

"You! Which family are you really?"

Jiuyou had actually guessed Ling Xiao's identity a long time ago.

She just didn't expect that this teenager who looked only seventeen or eighteen years old would know the past of the Jiuyou clan.

"There is another Ling family in Shengzhou?"

Ling Xiao smiled lightly and glanced at Chu Yang calmly.

At this time, the Son of Destiny no longer had the dazzling demeanor he had before, and there was a gloom in his whole body.

Compared with him, Ling Xiao is more like a righteous Pride of the Heavens.

"It turns out to be from the Ling family of the ancient clan, but... this is my own business and has nothing to do with you."

Naturally, Jiuyou would not believe in Ling Xiao, and it would be impossible to tell him her life experience.

"Since Young Master Ling is from Shengzhou, why bother with an ant? It's better to raise your hand and leave."

"Ants?"

Chu Yang was stunned for a long time before he realized that Jiuyou's "ant" was calling himself.

Ants? !

It turns out that I am an ant in your eyes!

If it were before, Chu Yang would definitely be able to understand that Jiuyou said this only to raise Ling Xiao and save his life.

But at this moment, he has long been irritated and irrational. Anyone who slanders him should be damned!

"Senior does not want to say more, I can understand. After all, the people of the sacred religion are cruel and cruel, but... Since the senior has left a remnant soul and does not want to enter the reincarnation, he must want to return to the Holy State. Following such a waste, Senior feels that... A chance?"

Ling Xiao nodded and glanced at Chu Yang with disdain.

"Ling Xiao!!"

Chu Yang let out a low growl.

This bastard, it's nothing more than taking his own woman, and now he wants to take his good fortune.

Ye Qingchan was a good match in Chu Yang's eyes, but Jiu Liao was his opposite scale.

Without her, Chu Yang is a fart.

"Why, I was wrong? You can't bear even one of my coercion, so how can you help her fight against the Holy Cult?"

Ling Xiao carefully observed the look on Jiu Luo's face.

Although it was a little vague, when he mentioned the word Shengjiao, the aura on the body of that phoenix did fluctuate a bit violently.

This shows that her fall is bound to be inseparable from the holy religion.

Generally in the Holy State, no one dares to denigrate the Holy Religion.

But Ling Xiao is different.

He himself is a taboo physique, and sooner or later he will be on the opposite side of the sacred religion, which is rather unscrupulous.

"You are not afraid that I will spread what you are saying now? Even the ancient Ling family will not be able to withstand the anger of Shengjiao then?"

Jiuyou is still testing Ling Xiao, but his attitude is no longer as firm as before.

Chu Yang naturally felt this too, and his face instantly turned pale.

However, he believed that Jiu Liao would not let him die.

Because in that case, she will die too, so what revenge can she talk about?

Chu Yang had known for a long time that there was a holy religion in Shengzhou, which was extremely terrifying, and at the same time, Jiuyou's genocide enemy.

Once, he even threatened to help Jiu Liao avenge his revenge sooner or later!

But now, when faced with a better choice, Jiu Luo really hesitated.

Especially today Chu Yang's appearance is disappointing.

So... she was thinking, if Ling Xiao really has an enmity with Shengjiao, can she use the Ling family to achieve her own goals?

"Haha, the hypocrisy of the Holy Religion is well known to everyone. There is nothing to avoid, but the predecessor's current appearance is really worrying."

Ling Xiao's composure stems from his firm control of the situation.

If this Fengming is stubborn, the end will only become his nourishment.

Ancient Soul Contempletion Art can control people's minds, and can also devour souls, thereby improving cultivation.

This is the reason for the so-called forbidden technique!

"Di, Liaofeng's mind is shaken. Congratulations to the host for plundering the Son of Destiny, which is worth 50 points of luck and  500 villain points."

It really works.

The corner of Ling Xiao's mouth raised a smile unconsciously.

In this world, there is no absolute loyalty.

The so-called loyalty is simply because the chips for betrayal are not enough.

It's time to zoom in!

Ling Xiao took out a pill from his arms and threw it towards Jiuyou.

"This is a fourth-rank soul condensing medicine, which can enhance the Soul power. The senior has been out for so long, he must be tired, you can take it first and we will talk."

"Fourth Grade Soul Condensation Pill?!"

A gleam of spiritual light flashed in Jiu Yan's eyes, and the hand holding the Soul Condensation Pill trembled a little.

In this Four Desolate land, the four-grade pill is already at the top level, and it is difficult to see it normally.

Even in the Holy State, if you want to refine a fourth-grade pill, the spiritual materials needed are extremely precious.

Therefore, once the four-tier pill appears in the auction house, it will inevitably attract countless forces to fight for it.

She didn't expect Ling Xiao to be so sincere. Before she expressed her position, he gave such a gift.

"This is not good..."

But in front of Chu Yang, she didn't dare to be too eager.

After all, once the guy chooses to burn the ring shaped jade pendent around his neck, she will fall first.

"What's so bad about this, as long as Senior is willing to follow me, and when I return to the Holy State, I will find someone to refine a fifth-grade aggregate pill for Senior to help Senior reshape his body."

Ling Xiao's words were not bragging.

His father is the head of the ancient Ling family, and his mother is the first Danzong of the Holy State and the owner of the Pill Element Holy Land.

Proper rich second generation, proper villain setting.

Therefore, from childhood to adulthood, Ling Xiao has hardly encountered any setbacks, and everywhere he walks, his style is domineering like an Ancient ancestor in the world.

Although the five-grade pill is precious, as long as Ling Xiao asks for it, his mother will definitely bring a lot of it to him.

In exchange for the return of Jiuyou Liaofeng, it's a good deal.

"Five-grade pill?! Reshape the body?!"

Sure enough, when Jiuyou heard the words "reshape the flesh", even his voice changed, and the aura all over his body was even more faintly disintegrated because of excitement.

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

11