Give the name Jiuyou
303 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Give the name Jiuyou

Ling Xiao looked at Chu Yang who was in madness in front of him with interest, and the corners of his mouth always had a touch of playfulness.

But Jiu Yan had already closed her eyes in despair at this time.

She believed that Ling Xiao would never leave her alone, but that blood contract was really terrifying.

Even in her heyday, it was difficult to struggle.

She didn't know if Ling Xiao could solve it, so she also prepared for the worst.

"Master Ling Xiao, if I die, I hope you...can destroy the Holy Religion and avenge my clan!"

"Dip, the Son of Destiny was betrayed. Congratulations to the host for plundering 120 points of luck and 1200 points of villain points. Open the kill mission and kill the Son of Destiny. You can get additional rewards."

"coming!"

Ling Xiao grinned, with an inexplicable look in his eyes.

Annihilation?

Sure enough, this Phoenix clan was destroyed by the Holy Religion!

These hypocrites seem to have no desires at all, but once there are people and forces threatening their rule, they will not be able to escape their fall in the end.

"You won't die."

Just when Jiu Yan felt his whole body's spirit power gradually dissipate, a calm and gentle voice suddenly came from his ears.

Immediately afterwards, Chu Yang's desperate scream suddenly resounded.

Jiu Yan opened his eyes in surprise, but saw Ling Xiao holding Chu Yang's neck with one hand, pulling him in front of him.

She didn't see what Ling Xiao did, because she was facing his back.

But she could see Chu Yang's horrified and distorted face and eyes full of regret.

"Lord... forgive me..."

Chu Yang's voice seemed to be gasping, full of depression.

When facing death, the Son of Destiny finally understood.

There are people that can't be offend by him at all.

"It's late."

Ling Xiao shook his head, with a gentle smile on his face, and a faint light flashed deep under his eyes.

Then, the expression on Chu Yang's face completely solidified.

At the same time, Ling Xiao's breath fluctuated significantly.

Although very cryptic, it is a bit stronger than before.

"Well, from today, you are free."

Ling Xiao casually threw Chu Yang's cool corpse by the side of the cave, turned his head and looked at Jiu Yan with a smile.

"The son... the son..."

"First take the pill, and cultivate here for the time being."

Ling Xiao pointed to a jasper ring on his finger.

"This is... the soul-raising jade?!"

Jiu Luo's face became extremely shocked again.

The soul-raising jade is a rare treasure even in the Holy Land, and it can nourish the soul and avoid the nuisance of evil things when carried on the body.

Unexpectedly, this Young Master Ling Xiao had already found a place for herself.

Jiu Yan respectfully saluted Ling Xiao, "Thank you, son."

In the past, when she followed Chu Yang, she was just a nanny, and was counted on to do everything.

But now, following and staying by Ling Xiao's side, she had a rare sense of security.

"Hurry up and take it."

Ling Xiao threw the pill over, and Jiu Yan did not pretend to be anymore, and directly put the soul condensing pill into his mouth.

"Om!"

A layer of ripples swelled in the space, and a ray of black inflammation burst out of Jiu Yan's body, and then her entire soul body became extremely solid.

Black clothes and black hair, with picturesque fairy face.

The proud figure is paired with a pair of straight and slender legs.

I have to admit that Ling Xiao is greedy again.

Even compared with Ye Qingchan, this Jiuya still has some charms that are unique to the monster race.

Especially in those black eyes, there seemed to be flames burning, revealing wildness and pride.

Just a remnant soul has such a charm.

To be honest, Ling Xiao was thinking about helping her recover her body quickly now.

He really didn't expect that this phoenix who was easily subdued would be so beautiful!

made money!

"Di, congratulations to the host for getting the kill bonus package, may I open it now."

"Turn on!"

But before Ling Xiao could appreciate it for too long, the exciting system prompt sounded again.

"Congratulations to the host for obtaining a magical escape talisman, an ancient Pangu stone, and 3000 villain's value."

"God's Escape Charm? Pangu Stone?"

Ling Xiao's face was stunned, it was not uncommon for him to be a villain, after all, there was a way to get it.

But this escape character is a good thing, which is equivalent to an extra life-saving means.

As for the Pangu Stone...

"System, what's the use of Pangu Stone?"

"The fusion of Pangu Stone can open up the soul Palace and resist any soul offensive."

"So awesome?!"

Ling Xiao was shocked instantly.

Although his cultivation base is tyrannical, and the realm of his Divine Soul is equal to the Divine Soul of Ascending Immortal Realm, there are countless powerful Holy realm expert, and his enemies are not just the younger generation.

Once you encounter a power higher than Ascending Immortal Realm, it is easy to be suppressed by the divine sense, and there is even no chance to escape.

But with this ancient stone, he can resist any interference from the spirits, and thus has the opportunity to resist.

"Fusion!"

Ling Xiao couldn't wait to incorporate Pangu Stone.

For an instant, he only felt a ray of soul power drifting from the sea of ​​consciousness.

Immediately afterwards, Dao sounded, and there seemed to be green lotus blooming in the sea of ​​knowledge.

An extremely magnificent divine palace is gradually taking shape, directly covering his entire piece of knowledge!

The palace is completely dark, and the symbols on it are full of destruction energy, revealing a sense of indestructibility!

"This is the ancient Pangu Stone, it's really scary!"

Ling Xiao sighed secretly. At this moment, he could feel that his Divine Soul realm was faintly breaking through the immortal.

Originally a villain who could not survive five chapters, now he has gradually become qualified to compete with this world.

"The son... the son?"

Jiu Yan's voice came from the side, pulling Ling Xiao's consciousness back from the sea of ​​consciousness.

At this time, she also felt the change in Ling Xiao's breath, but she couldn't tell exactly what the change was.

In short, she felt that the son seemed to be stronger again.

It's terrible, this is the Pride of the Heavens from the ancients!

No wonder the Ling family can stand up to the Holy Land for thousands of years. Judging by this Ling Xiao's talent, I am afraid that within a few years, there will be a new supreme in the Holy Land?

I just don't know what kind of means the Holy Religion will use to deal with him this time.

At this time, Jiu Yan finally understood why the young man in front of him was not afraid of Holy Religion.

He does have enough capital!

"Oh, the fusion is over? Then you go to the soul-raising jade to practice first, you don't need to come out for the time being, I will tell you when I return to the Holy Land."

Ling Xiao glanced at Jiu Yan again, and felt that the name Jiu Yan really didn't highlight her beauty. After a little hesitation, he opened his mouth and said, "Is the name Jiu Yan your real name?"

"No son, Chu Yang casually call me with the name."

Jiu Yan seemed to be stunned for a moment, then shook his head and smiled bitterly.

"Part of my memory has been erased, and I have forgotten my life experience for the time being."

"The memory has been erased? The beasts of Holy Religion really did leave nothing."

Jiu Yan was obviously lucky enough to be able to leave a remnant soul from the hands of the Holy Religion.

As for memory, I can only think of a solution later.

"Oh, then do you mind changing a name?"

"Huh? Listen to the son's orders."

Since he chose to follow Ling Xiao, Jiu Yan kept his posture extremely low at this time.

In fact, according to the age of the human race, she is only in her early twenties, so her mind is not as mature as she seems.

"Okay, then you will be called Jiuyou from now on."

Ling Xiao suddenly smiled weirdly, and Jiu Yan looked a little nervous.

"Nine... Jiuyou?"

Originally, she thought the son would give her what a nice name...

What is the difference between Jiuyou and Jiu Yan?

"Yes, Jiuyou, a woman I once loved deeply."

Ling Xiao looked up at the sky forty-five degrees, and his eyes revealed vicissitudes of life that did not fit his age. We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

(Note: Yiuyou is a Phoenix from Phoenix Clan, her name is confusing to me. Feng meaning Phoenix, Yan means beauty and You or Yu means good to the eyes)

(I will just leave the previous names in chapters as it is)

10