Intermission – A Mother’s Love
405 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning (R18)

Spoiler

It was the night that I got permission to go to Rainfield for the summer, with only Nainiae and I; though Ian complained, and Iris nodded, a subtle smile on her face.

Nainiae looked very pleased when I explained to her that it would be just her and I for the summer.

It was almost time to get Nainiae into my room, for her second job--being my hug-pillow, and memory suppressant; she would be with me now, but she was currently going over our supplies with Sera.

So, I took the chance to have a shower. It was summer, and even though I barely moved, I was sweaty; I didn’t mind if Nainiae was a little sweaty when we went to bed, because she smelled very nice…but, I wasn’t so lucky, so I wanted to be clean for her.

I was staring at the wall and zoning out while standing in the shower, the warm water running down me as I stared at the wall and zoning out.

Consumed in my thoughts, I jumped in surprise when I heard the door to the bathroom open--I quickly looked over and I saw…Iris.

Iris stood in the door, a loose cotton robe barely covering her body, the belt barely holding it closed.

There was a glass of wine in her left hand.

Her waist-length raven-black hair was let down, framing her beautiful face like a dark waterfall, her brilliant emerald-green eyes glinted--she looked at me with a loving smile.

“Riley. You are leaving for Rainfield tomorrow, right?” She slowly sauntered up, her wide, shapely hips swaying with every step; the loose robe showing tantalizing glimpses of snow-white skin and small pink nubs.

“Y-Yes.” I couldn’t help but stutter a little as I answered; trying to keep my eyes on her face, her pink cheeks and the corners of her full lips curled up.

Stopping a short distance in front of me, I could touch her if I were to only reach out a little. Iris slowly opened her mouth, her small tongue poking out and running over her lips, dampening them, before retreating back in.

“Well, I should take this chance to say…‘goodbye’.” She breathed in deeply--her voluminous breasts pressing against the thin material of her clothing, stretching it out, and showing the outline of small nipples.

With a quiet chuckle, she slowly bent over to place the cup of wine onto the ground--her free hand skillfully untying the knot in the belt holding her robe closed.

The clothing opened.

Her large, plump breasts hung down, swaying gently--well-shaped, but not sagging. The skin was snow-white, without a blemish.

While I’m still staring in a daze, Iris slowly straightened up--her eyes met mine.

I quickly looked away, a burning heat rising in my cheeks.

“Please…” She looked up at me, “Look as much as you want.”

Her voice was a husky whisper.

Iris shrugged off her robe and completely exposed her body--again her large breasts swayed and jiggled.

Hearing her words, I no longer held back, and I looked at her.

Iris had an oval face, small nose, and full, pink lips. A slim neck, and small shoulders. Her skin was snow-white, without a blemish. She looked young--only in her mid-twenties, even though she was 33

Her glorious breasts didn’t sag at all, standing perky and proud--crowned with two, tan, areola and small pink nipples.

Slowly moving my eyes down, I saw that she had a flat, toned, stomach; her hips wide, but not fat. Her lower abdomen and pubic region were shaved, showing off her soft-looking lower lips.

Her thighs were plump, looking elastic, pleasant to squeeze or lick.

A quiet moan drew my attention back to her face, and I saw that she was softly panting with flushed cheeks and dilate pupils.

“I feel it whenever you look at my body--even though you would try to be subtle…the heat in your gaze warmed my skin, and caused me to feel heat--making me wet. I would need Sera’s help to cool down again after you left.” Iris was murmuring, her tone heated and her smile warm, “But just now--with you looking so openly at me. It feels soooo…gooood.”

She moaned again, placing one of her hands on her abundant chest, rubbing one of the soft mounds, squishing and distorting it. After a few caresses, her small pink nipples stiffened; gently gripping the soft bud, she rolled it around in her fingers a few times.

Iris stared at me the whole time, her eyes burning, heated with lust. Her lips were slightly parted as she panted--the tip of her tongue poking out a little.

She began to move her hand down, trailing her fingers over her flat abdomen, goosebumps raising under the feather-light touch of her small fingertips.

Still letting out quiet noises, her pleasure seems to increase as she watches me. My gaze uncontrollably drawn to the movements of her slim fingers--she slowly circles her belly button a few times, then gasps and shudders as she sticks a fingertip into it.

After a few seconds, she begins moving her down once more, rubbing and caressing her lower lips a few times, moving them along the tight slit, gently squeezing the pliant mounds--before slipping two small fingers inside.

Slowly moving them in and out a few times, eliciting gasps, she slipped them back out and raised her hand towards me, a clear liquid sliding down her fingers and dripping onto the floor with quiet drips.

Iris held her hand in front of my face, almost touching my lips and nose, almost like an offering; her scent--heady and sweet--fills my nose.

Iris stares intently at me, not moving or saying anything, almost like she wanted me to make a decision.

I gently wrap my fingers around her slim wrist, feeling her accelerated heart-rate, and hot skin; carefully pulling it the final few centimeters forwards to my mouth.

With my eyes glued to hers, I lick her fingers--slowly and carefully tasting every millimeter of them--tasting her sweet juices. The heady scent and sweet taste, and slightly slimy texture…I could feel the heat in my body.

Stepping forwards, I place my hand behind her head, entangling my fingers in her silky hair, pulling her face towards mine.

Her lips, full and pliant, pressed against mine--then she takes the lead, opening her mouth and running her tongue over my lips. She pushes it against them, slipping her small, wet tongue into the gap created; licking my teeth, before gently brushing my tongue with hers.

A taste I hadn’t experienced since my first life filled my mouth. The heat in my head, chest, and crotch…increased--This was my first time being kissed by a beautiful woman in this life; a woman I loved, and who loved me--so much so that she was willing to do anything to make me happy.

With a soft ‘slurp’, she pulled my tongue into her mouth and began to suckle on it; her hands began roaming around and rubbing my back--she grabbed my hips and pulled our bodies tightly against each other. Her body was soft, as it pressed against me, so warm…

Moving her abundant hips forwards, she pressed our crotches together--allowing me to feel the heat and moisture--as she shifted a little and straddled my dick. Filling her slit, one elastic lip on each side, I didn’t enter her, but it still felt good.

Iris let out a whimper into my mouth, her hips beginning to slowly sway and carefully move, thoroughly coating my entire length in liquid--I could feel her small, stiffening nub rubbing along me, every movement causing her to shiver and let out noises of pleasure.

She moved one hand down, slipping me inside her, and then her movements sped up--she released our kiss and buried her head in the crook of my neck; every movement squished and distorted her soft, and pliant, breasts against my chest, her little nipples rubbed against me.

A sheen of sweat covered her pink skin.

After a few minutes, she shuddered and trembled uncontrollably, her knees weakening--she clutched me tightly, supporting her weight on me, almost-frantically licking my neck and whining, her damp emerald-green eyes staring up into mine as she pulled me out…even though I was still hard.

I slowly knelt down, lowering Iris carefully as well.

Supporting her, I laid Iris on her back on the floor. Supporting myself on all fours, I leaned forwards and kissed her softly--lowering my hips, I poked her still spasming entrance with my tip.

She smiled warmly up at me, and reached down with one hand, guiding me into her.

I began thrusting, at first slowly and awkwardly--slowly getting used to it; then the movements that I had practiced a lot in the 1,000 years of my first life…although, this was the first time in my second life.

Iris lay limply below me, gasping and moaning, the muscles in her abdomen and thighs twitched and spasmed as she orgasmed a few more times.

Soon, her back arched and her body pressed up against me, her mouth opened widely. As she orgasmed again, I lost count of the number of times--I finished at the same time, with one last--hard--thrust.

Iris slumped back against the floor, and I collapsed on top of her. It took a few seconds before I even had the strength to pull out of her with a soft noise. She clutched me, pulling me tightly against her, holding me, murmuring my name between panting breaths.

I sat up and partially pulled her up as well, shifting her, and cuddling her in my lap while I reached up and turned the shower back on.

“I hope you have a good vacation with Nainiae. Don’t disappoint the sweet girl; if the two of you get back and the contraceptive is untouched…I will be disappointed.” Iris spoke in a sweet tone, with a warm smile--before leaning forwards and licking my lips and sticking her small tongue into my mouth.

After recovering enough strength, we carefully washed each other, and I thoroughly dried her with the towel. She put on her robe, walking out of the room with a strange gait--and a please smile covering her face.

[collapse]

It was almost twenty minutes after I got dressed and sat on my bed that Nainiae entered the room. She apologized for taking so long with her task. I smiled and patted her hair, embracing her and dropping back onto the bed.

She made a pleased noise and smiled almost euphorically and snuggled tightly against me, “…Young Master.” She murmured as I closed my eyes.

It only took a few minutes to fall asleep.

3