Chapter 3
977 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about six months in my physical training, I did push ups, sit ups, and swimming all with weights on. Despite being heavy and all, it helped me get better with chakra control.

I was currently doing my daily push ups when suddenly I felt a tug at my eyes. 

Feeling the tug, I hesitantly opened it and a wave of knowledge came over me.

The entire world was different, there were traces of chakra and my eye's perception was increased by a lot. Then there was another pull, somehow I knew what to do.

I sat up in case anything weird happened, pumping chakra into my left eye. I felt it change and renewed then suddenly there was a slight tug at my left eye and the carpet was sucked into my left eye. Right when I was trying to bring it back, the space like portal appeared and my carpet was back. 

A wave of information about the capabilities of my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan hit me.

Kamui, the ability of my Sharingan.

With my left Eternal Mangekyou, a long range version of Kamui is used. I could make a space barrier form around them, the size of the barrier is determined by me. If I concentrate on it, anything within the barrier is sucked into the center and transferred to the Kamui's dimension.

With my right Eternal Mangekyou, a short range version of Kamui is used. This can be used to suck myself into my right eye to enter the Kamui's dimension and exiting whatever location I want. Another ability of the eye allows me to become intangible, meaning I won't have a physical presence. 

When both eyes are used, the teleportation speed is doubled, it can also allow me to create a separate dimension and link it with Kamui's dimension to allow me to transfer between the two dimensions as I please.

This was the Eternal Mangekyou's capabilities not mine, so I would need to practice this but first, I would need to get used to the Sharingan first.

"It seems you can open your eyes now, though there is something slightly different about your Sharingan." said Shisui.

I nearly had a heart attack because of him suddenly appearing beside him, jeez him and his body flicker. 

Thinking about it, I decided to tell him about the other event that happened during the Uchiha Massacre. 

Although it did take a while for me to recover from the events, I was fine since I was an orphan in my past life although I did like the warmth my family gave. 

I explained what happened which took about 10 minutes or so, he gave me a sad face but I already said everything was fine and I had already moved on.

.

.

"We'll be doing physical training and training your Sharingan, you've awakened the sharingan but you still need to get used to your Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. I'm sure you know it's abilities because it automatically implants the information in your head." said Shisui.

"Yes." I replied.

Although my Eternal Mangekyou has the ability to perform Susanoo, it didn't mean I was able to. 

For the next sixth months and a year, Shisui trained my body to where he thought it was right and trained in multiple fighting. Taijutsu, kenjutsu, and different jutsus to use. 

Everyday was torture for me, he would force me to train until all of my chakra was depleted or when I would pass out. 

The final technique he taught me was his Body Flicker. To do this, you need to vitalise the body with chakra temporarily. The amount of chakra required depends on the distance and elevation between me and the destination, allowing me to move between distances extremely quick with my foot.

For my final year of training, we focused entirely on my sharingan capabilities. I was now able to perform Kamui with accuracy which took a while since I would transport random objects and even Shisui into my dimension once.

I was panicking but I was able to bring him back, I was scared for my life since Shisui would definitely raise the training.

To Shisui, I was probably able to battle on par with him with or without his eyes, that boosted my confidence until he beat my ass in a spar, it made me doubt myself, like seriously?

Despite the torture, spending time with Shisui was enjoyable, I wondered how lonely he must've been in this isolated area all by himself. All these years by himself, I wonder what would happen if he entered the shinobi world once again.

That's scary.

.

.

It was the day of my departure, I was going to leave and go out into the Shinobi world and enjoy myself.

"Mira, remember everything I taught you." said Shisui.

"I know, it's already been 5 years, you're 22 and I'm 12 and I can take care of myself." I replied.

Even if Shisui would never tell me what level I was, I knew I was strong enough to take care of myself.

I took out my mask that I've been working on for the past few weeks, it was an idea I had from my past life.

It was able to cover half of my face leaving my bottom uncovered.

Before I left, Shisui covered my left eye with his palm for a few seconds before pulling away. 

I looked at him with a confused expression but he only flicked my forehead in response.

That was his way of telling me that he wasn't going to answer and I had to figure it out by myself. 

"Before you leave, let me get you something." said Shisui.

He disappeared and reappeared with a sword in his hand, but it wasn't just any sword.

It was my mother's sword, the one she killed my father and herself with.

"This blade is not something forged by Konoha, this had a Muramasa blade. Even if I know some things about the blade, I don't think I could tell you." said Shisui.

He handed the katana to me and I took it with my hands. 

"We'll meet again so don't worry." said Shisui.

As I walked away from the place I was trained and raised, it was kind nostalgic like a child leaving their parents to have their own life.

That brought my attention back to the katana, memories of my parents were filling my head. Tears were threatening to fall but it never did, I swore to myself to move on.

And I would do that.

Looking over at the katana, right under the hilt, there were words which was the name of the blade.

The Honjo Masamune. 

A good name, I'll take it. Testing out the blade, it was surprisingly light and easy to wield. It felt like it was made for me.

Sheathing the katana and placing it on my left side. 

I started walking through the roads of nowhere with my mask on. 

The start of my journey, there were many things to do.

But first thing first was taking back Shisui's eye from Danzo. 

.

.

(A/N: this chapter was sort of rushed since I wanted to get to the plot quicker so the next chapter is going to be much more detailed :) )

33