Chapter 4
886 8 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few days since I left, luckily I had brought a bag to put the stuff I needed in.

I could've used Kamui's dimension, but that would be suspicious. 

As I stated walking through the path with trees surrounding it, I noticed traces of Chakra.

There were people or civilization here so I put on my mask. 

But this isn't just a regular mask, it was a chakra concealing mask that I made combined with the knowledge of this life and my first life. Although it took quite a while, it sure was worth it. I was now able to walk around untraceable and nobody would be able to detect my chakra. Unless they were stronger than Shisui, since it's my first time, it's bound to have a few mistakes.

Suddenly, I felt 3 chakra signatures nearby. 

I immediately hid behind a tree and decided to spy on them.

Ara? This is quite surprising, Kakashi Hatake with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. I guess they're on the first mission already, has time really passed that quick? 

That means I was currently in Kiri, recalling the events from the anime. I figured that they had already encountered Zabuza and was currently training in the backyard. 

I was currently watching them trying not to make the slightest sound but I didn't need to at all. Naruto was quite louder than he was in the anime, I can understand why Sakura would hit him most of the time.

Sasuke has his "cold boy" expression still, it's kind of funny that he's my dear cousin though I'm one year younger. And I'm stronger than him, it's amusing. 

I let out a slight chuckle but that was a mistake, Kakashi peeked back and thank god I hid just in time. 

"What is it Kakashi sensei?" asked Naruto.

"Nothing, you guys continue training." said Kakashi heading back into the house. 

I was currently on a nearby tree watching Naruto and Sasuke trying to run up the tree again.

This time I let out a chuckle loud enough for them to hear, in instant they both were on their guards staring at me.

"Who're you?" asked Naruto.

Sasuke didn't say anything but he had his hand in his pouch.

"I'm no one suspicious." I replied.

"That just makes you more suspicious." said Sasuke.

Oh? He replied.

Suddenly, I felt something aiming for my neck and I immediately hung upside down on the bench to avoid it.

"I thought you went back into the house." I said.

"Well, I wanted to be extra careful." said Kakashi.

"A one on three isn't fair." I stated.

"What do you mean fair? You're skill is higher than theirs since you were able to dodge by attack." replied Kakashi.

Well, he does have a point.

"Not wrong but I have no ill intentions." I said jumping onto the ground.

"If you want to climb up onto the tree easier, don't get frustrated. Relax and concentrate onto the tree and accumulate the right amount of chakra to climb it." 

"Why don't you try it?" I asked.

Naruto immediately went to try it while Sasuke was still skeptical of me.

"What're you waiting for? Don't you want to climb up the tree?" I asked.

"Sasuke! This actually works!' exclaimed Naruto.

"See?

"Tsk." said Sasuke.

My dear cousin is a tsundere, hehe~

"Who're you?" asked Kakashi.

I guess he realized I held no intentions, took him long enough to figure that out.

"Shouldn't you introduce yourself first?" I asked.

"Right, I'm Kakashi Hatake." replied Kakashi.

I kind of want to see his Sharingan though that would be quite suspicious.

"Mira, just Mira." I said.

"What village are you from?" asked Kakashi.

"Hmm, a village you don't know if." I said with a wink.

I disappeared with smoke trailing and the memories from my clone entered my brain.

I guess he never expected that I would send a shadow clone, I guess he could estimate my skill level by a tiny bit from that. I went deeper into the forest as the night came, closing my eyes, I decided I would take a little nap. 

I woke up due to my stomach growling, didn't I eat a few hours ago.

Sneaking into the house, I made very few movements.

Grabbing a plate, a spoon, and putting some rice. I had started eating not minding Naruto and Sasuke's bickering. 

"Excuse me, why is there a torn picture hanging there?" asked Sakura.

I took a peak and I guess that was the woman's.

"That's my husband." said Tsunami. 

"He's a man who was once called the hero of this town..." said Tazuna.

Immediately, Inari got up and left. 

"Father! I told you not to talk about that person in front of Inari." said Tsunami following Inari.

There was silence....

"A hero eh?" I stated.

Everyone nearly fell off the chair.

"What?" I asked sipping on some tea. 

"When'd you get here?" asked Naruto.

"Hmm? Ever since we started dinner." I said.

"But we didn't detect you at all." said Sakura.

"Of course, you guys were too busy having an eating competition and talking." I replied.

It seem that was able to make an excuse but Kakashi probably had something else in mind.

"Wait, who're you?" asked Sakura.

"I'm Mira, nice to meet you. You guys can continue, it's not like I care." I said finishing my tea.

"Back onto topic, it seems like there was some kind of reason Inari left." said Kakashi. 

"Inari had a father not related by blood, it was like they were real father and son getting along. Back then Inari was a child who laughed all the time, however. Inari had changed ever that incident with his father. The word bravery was eternally taken from the people of the island and Inari. With that day, that was the trigger." said Tazuna.

"Hoh? What incident?" I asked.

"To explain the incident, I must first tell you about the man who was called the her of the island." said Tazuna.

.

.

"From then on Kaiza was called a hero of this island, but it was also around that time Gato set his eyes on this island. They broke both of his arms until they were purple and he was executed."

"Ever since then, Inari had changed. As well as Tsunami and the townspeople" said Tazuna.

"That's a tragic story but there's not much you could do about that." I said.

They all turned their heads to me and Naruto fell off his chair.

"What? I was just stating the truth. The strong will always take over the weak, heroes and villains, good or evil. They don't matter as long as you're stronger than the weak. As much as I hate to say it, it's the truth."

"There isn't much you could do about that." I said. 

They all looked in many different directions knowing that what I said was the truth. The atmosphere was getting a little awkward but luckily Naruto falling off his chair broke it.

"Naruto, what're you doing?" asked Sakura.

"Chakra exhaustion." I stated.

"You've had enough training for today, you'll die if you move any more than that." said Kakashi. 

"I'll prove it." stated Naruto.

"Prove what?" asked Sakura. 

"I'll prove that there are heroes in this world!" exclaimed Naruto.

"No there isn't." I said appearing behind me.

I kneed his abdomen and he dropped to the ground unconscious.

"You guys deal with that, I'm going on the roof to sleep." I said.

Exiting the door, I jumped onto the roof and laid on my bag to have a pillow.

.

.

(Somewhere)

"Haha! Soon, I'll take everything from them!" said Gato.

""YES!!" stated his people.

But what they didn't realize was that a crow with red eyes were watching them...

25