Chapter 9
1.2k 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Mira entered the Hokage's office, she was immediately surrounded by ANBU with their weapons ready. There were 2 other people too, Sarutobi along with Hiashi Hyuga.

Did they find out?, questioned Mira in her head.

In total, there were about 8 presences in the room. Even without calculating, Mira couldn't win if they fought, so she simply removed that thought.

"What's all this?" asked Mira.

She held her hands up and asked innocently.

"After giving it some thought, this matter cannot be ignored. I decided to have the head of the Hyuga here to check if you had any Kekkei Genkai and your chakra merideans." said Sarutobi.

"It's as Hokage-sama says, don't fight back or else we'll have to dispose of you." said Hiashi.

"And the fact that nobody had ever heard of you until now in this village despite being as strong as you are is quite suspicious. That's why we're going to be doing this." said Sarutobi.

If Mira remembered, they were never like this before. Giving it some thought, it must've been the work of Danzo since Sarutobi or even Hiashi wouldn't care at all.

'Troublesome.' thought Mira.

However, this was fine...

"Sure, but the ANBUs here have to leave." said Mira.

Sarutobi gave the 6 ANBUs a signal and all of them disappeared from the room. This time, none of them stayed, Mira nodded in satisfaction since it would really bring shame to them if she were to detect them a second time.

"Do it." said Sarutobi.

"Yes Hokage-sama." replied Hiashi.

Mira smiled at the sight as veins started popping out near Hiashi's white eyes as his Byakugan came into full effect.

Hiashi activated is Bakugo and scanned Mira for any Kekkei Genkai and her chakra merideans, however, what he saw was quite surprising to him. In his eyes, Mira didn't have any Kekkei Genkai or something hidden of any sort, the only thing that was interesting was that the amount of chakra she had was higher than a regular 12 year old.

Deactivating his Byakugan, Hiashi whispered what he saw when he looked at Mira with his Byakugan. Hearing what Hiashi saw, Sarutobi's eyes held surprise but it disappeared when he looked back at Mira.

"You're free to go." said Sarutobi.

Mira could nevertheless tell what Hiashi told Sarutobi, when Mira exited the room, her figure turned into a puff of white smoke.

She was standing on top of the Hokage Rock, smiling as she received her clones memories. 3 tomoes could be seen in Mira's eyes as she deactivated them. Although the Byakugan could see through some genjutsu, it wasn't strong enough to fight off a genjutsu of the Sharingan. This was due to the fact that the Byakugan did not have the ability to fight off any kind of genjutsu while the Sharingan had the ability to do some.

Mira programmed the genjutsu to activated when there would be a slight change of chakra in the office, the genjutsu would surround the clone and it would almost be undetectable because of the little change it would do. The genjutsu placed on the clone would deactivate when the Byakugan would deactivate as everything went back to normal.

As her thoughts disappeared, she detected the familiar presence beside her.

"Kakashi." said Mira.

"It seems you and I have something in common yet we both are different." said Kakashi.

"Translation please, riddles aren't my thing." said Mira.

"We both have the Sharingan but only one of us is authentic." said Kakashi.

"Get to the point."

"You're an Uchiha aren't you?" asked Kakashi.

"You got me there, but before we start talking. How'd you figure it out?" asked Mira.

"Well, the first time was when a former comrade of mine started describing his friend. I'm pretty sure you know the former comrade of mine as..."

"...Itachi Uchiha."

"Yeah and that was when I started taking a few notes. But everything was confirmed pretty quickly, when I saw the ANBU leave when you nodded. I saw you make a shadow clone with pretty high speed. From then on, I followed the real you and hid so you wouldn't detect me."

"As expected of Kakashi of the Sharingan, one of the strongest shinobis. It seems I still have a long way to go." 

"Yep. When I saw your eyes turn red with 3 tomoes, everything was confirmed and I waited the perfect moment to come out."

"Impressive, though I'm surprised you do much more than reading that book you have everyday while you're walking around."

"Let's not talk about it, how'd you survive?"

"I can tell you, but don't say anything or I'll remove the memories of what I'm about to tell you." 

Kakashi nodded in reply, even if Mira was weaker than him, with the full capabilities of the Sharingan, the battle wouldn't turn out good for him. Although hiding something from the Hokage, the information he was about to hear might bring danger for the people who heard of it.

Mira mentally smiled when she saw the resolve in Kakashi's eyes, he was trustworthy, but despite that, she still had to leave out a few details due to how important it was.

"Nearing the end of the Uchiha Massacre, my parents took me and ran away somewhere since they didn't want to die. Even if they had to due to the blames and accusation of the Uchiha Clan. When we were about to escape, a masked man came and killed my parents. Before he was able to get me, a big earthquake happened as I fell down the cliff. Due to the emotions I was feeling, I awakened the Sharingan and passed out. When I woke up, I was in a room filled with normal stuff as well as a man. He taught me chakra control and jutsus and everything I know, but my memories of him seem to be vague but I still remember everything I learned." said Mira.

There was no way Mira could tell Kakashi she had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan or that the man she met was Shisui Uchiha, she had to make up a few things in order to cover the details

Looking over at Kakashi who was in deep thought, Mira used this moment to program what she just told to Kakashi if he ever spoke of it to something else with her Sharingan. All of this happened in an instant so Kakashi couldn't even tell what just happened. If only his Sharingan wasn't covered, he might've noticed but he did not.

"Alright, I understand everything." said Kakashi.

"You..understand everything?" asked Mira.

"Yep, don't worry." said Kakashi whipping out a book.

"And before I forget, here you go." added Kakashi.

He threw me a headband with the Konoha's symbol on it.

Mira couldn't say anything or ask what did he understand as Kakashi was already walking away with the book in his hand an his eye glued to the book. It was already surprising Kakashi talked this much but to think she would be given the headband this early, this sure is getting better.

Heading back home, she bought a few dangos on the way.

Somehow, it felt as if everything went too smoothly...

That was when Mira knew what to do at the instant.

Killing Danzo this instant would be prioritized on Mira's to-do list.

 

 

24