Departure
1.2k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Buggy incident, we stood at the harbor where the ships rested.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to say goodbye. I still have my own journey and things to do, I have a dream to fulfill." I said.

"I see." said Loofy.

"You're leaving already?" asked Rozoro.

"What? You going to miss me Rozoro?" I teased.

"Of course not." replied Rozoro looking away.

"Don't worry Rozoro, you can beat me one day when you become stronger than me." I said patting his shoulder.

"Shut up!" replied Rozoro.

"I don't know you very well but bye." said Nami.

"Don't worry about it too much, you'll see me again."

"Now then, it's time for me to go." I said.

I hopped onto the ship I stole from the Buggy Pirates and set sail. The ship held plenty of food and materials for me survive. It even had a comfortable bed with a kitchen, Buggy sure was bugged out of his mind giving his crewmates ships like this.

After an hour or two of setting sail, a seagull came with newspaper introducing a new pirate. I looked at it and was pretty surprised.

「 Suzuki D. Vierra 」

「 Bounty $75,000,000 」

「Stealing East Blue's newest most prized treasure "Mugenjin." A katana dropped from the sky! 」

I guess they decided to give the name Mugenjin to the katana despite having a name, well it fits. Hailing from Abyss, once dropped from the sky to only land in the abyss and was bound to hail from the abyss to rise to sky again.

Decent backstory, though this katana was East Blue's newest most prized treasure? Then I remembered something, the Veldora Sword, now everything made sense. This sword was able to rival the 21 great swords from what I heard from Rozoro.

The sunset was arriving and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. It truly was pretty, but that prettiness was coming to an end when I saw 2 marine ships heading my way. This was my first real fight against marines, I was going to test if they were as they were in the anime.

We were both getting closer and I could see the marines getting ready to fight. I guess they must've recognized me from the new bounty. 2 ships, about 32 people in total, there were all near the lowest ranks. My thought went to the attack where Mihawk was able to cut down a meteor with one slash.

I wonder if I could do that.

There were different types of Armament Haki, one type is hardening the body, another type ryuo that allows the person to use their spirit to create an invisible armor around themselves, and the last type is being able to cover your katana with haki to enhance it's effectiveness.

There was also an advanced type of Armament Haki that could make the user's haki to reach inside the target's body and destroy them from within though I don't think I could do that yet.

But could I cut down a ship? Why not test it out?

I unsheathed my katana and go into my stance. I imagined covering my Mugenjin with haki, I waited several seconds until the was right. Then something told me now, I opened my eyes and used Observation Haki to increase my aim. I released a blue  horizontal slash that cut the ship in half sinking the ship and marines sink. I did the same with the other ship but released a vertical slash, it was blue but had a tiny green with it. I didn't bother since I thought it was the level of haki.

The 2 marine ships sunk and I was able to rest again. I decided to take a quick nap before it was night since there was nothing to do.

By the time I woke up, it had already been dark, and I was hungry. I went down to the inside of the ship and cooked some meat. Finishing up, I quickly ate to see if I could sneakily sink some ships since it was dark.

I went out and sat at the helm of the ship where Loofy would sit. My legs were dangling off the ship but the water was still way blow me. I wouldn't fall since the sea was calm. Several marine ships came into view but something bothered me, why didn't they have flashlights? Were they arrogant because they were with each other or just stupid?

I didn't understand.

I watched them by using Observation Haki and I thought they were going to attack but their faces held fear. What was scaring them? I locked one of them in the eyes and he noticed me as well and ran into back into his ship.

I don't think there was anything on my ship that was able to scare them. I looked around and spotted one of them again but this time, the moonlight lit my face a bit and his eyes held recognization. I quickly pulled out my katana and split the ship in half sinking it. I got ready for the other marines to come at me but surprisingly they didn't but instead went the other way.

I was confused but let it be, I went back into the ship, and went to sleep.

The next morning,  there was a newspaper with something amusing on it.

「Ghost with purple eyes spotted in East Blue Sea!」

It seems like I was mistaken for a ghost...

「 A marine ship was sunk then the ghost quickly disappeared! 」

「 Be careful!」

If I saw something like this I'd be freaked out but this ghost was me, a living person. I never knew my eyes would reflect in the dark but this was getting interesting.

I laid on the helm and smiled.

My journey had started.

(One Week Later)

Soon enough, I had arrived to a place I don't think my ship was going to survive, from what I saw in the anime, this place was pretty troubling.

It was the point where all four Blues meet and one of the two known entrances.

It's name was the Reverse Mountain.

43