Reverse Mountain
1.1k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

「  Recap on Departure....」

It's been a week since I had traveled across the sea and I had raised my bounty by quiet a lot. I went from a bounty of 「 $75,000,000 」to 「 $150,000,000 」. Although it did seem like I raised it quite easily in a weak but that wasn't true. I had to sink a more than a dozen ships and fight over a hundred marines in the past week.

All of them had started chasing me nonstop so that was really troublesome. The news about me has been spreading lately, though I wonder if I could be recognized. I had to come up with a plan, hmmm. Fight a warlord, become a warlord, then use a warlord's benefits to live a fine life.

Although it does seem possible, it's not very profitable for me at the moment. I remember warlords wouldn't even do anything fun but that's just the way I see it. Why not just be a rogue pirate to taking down admirals and emperors? It seems more fun, just imagine some pirate suddenly appears and takes down an emperor. Would bring shame to their name, kind of fun.

But I wouldn't stand a chance against the emperors. At the moment, Blackbeard still hasn't replaced Whitebeard, Shanks was still strong, Kaido could destroy me, and Big Mom was too strong. How did she even get that big? No offense. Although I fought with many marines, they were nowhere near the level where I would have difficulties at.

I also tested my katana out, I don't want to call it Veldora Sword since there was no Veldora here. Instead, I went with the name Mugenjin given from the marines. Mugenjin had similar abilities to the sword, the quality of the blade always remained sharp. The stronger the Armament Haki inbued with the sword, the stronger the output of the sword's damage. Therefore, I can't do Rimuru's sea splitting slash with ease.

Blue Haki was brought out when I covered the katana with my haki, that was probably the first level. Blue Haki with a mix of red was the second level, by combining my observation haki, a mix of red was put into it. The green haki that was previously seen was probably because the blade's doing, the final level would probably the colors combined. Creating purple, the final level of turning your katana black.

(Present Time)

I was going to enter the Reverse Mountain.

And I was supposed to CLIMB up the mountain with a boat.  I'm going to need to get a new boat after this.

What was scary was that if I mess up the line, I would crash into one of the Red Line's rocks destroying my ship. Yep that could not happen, the boat was starting to shift. I stayed where the helm was to control the boat so I wouldn't collide.

As long as I don't mess up the rudder, I would be able to go straight up the mountain.

The closer I got, the more scarier it was. The wind was starting to pick up, it was starting to rain a bit heavily, and I couldn't even see the top of the mountain because of the clouds. The helm was getting harder and harder to control. It was a battle between me and nature, but I knew who would win. If I was going to stand on top of the world, I had to atleast defy nature a bit. The ship was slowly getting back together and on course to the Water Gates.

The waves were getting calmer, the rain got lighter, and the helm wasn't as hard to control. The ship was going up and I had successfully defied nature. I took a deep breath and sat down in relief as the boat started going up.

I decided to go to the front and watched. We were going more and more up and soon enough, I was above the clouds but it has yet to stop. Soon, there was a big splash of water in a corner, it was the entrance.

SPLASH!

I went right through the big splash of water with ease and a new sea was seen which was what I thought. I looked down and saw that I was in the air and we started to drop. I held onto the ship for my life.

We dropped and the view was breathtaking. We were above the clouds and slowly going down into a new journey of the sea.

Finally, I had entered another arc of my journey.

I was in Whiskey Peak.

There were huge catci everywhere and I spotted some people with binoculars looking at me. As I entered, there were crowds of people everywhere cheering for me.

If I didn't watch the anime, I could've been fooled. Instead, I'll just go with the flow. I waved at them with a fake smile, how I wished to expose all of their plans right now. But that would ruin the fun. I'm a million year old soul, they were far too young to deceive me. I left my boat at the harbor and stepped foot onto the island.

"Welcome, I am Igarappoi. The mayor of Whiskey Peak." said the weird curly hair man.

"How do you get your hair like that?" I asked.

"E-excuse me?" said Igara.

"You hear me Igara, your name is too confusing to say. How long did it take to get your hair like that?" I asked.

There were shocked, angry, and sad expressions shown in the crowd. Before he could say anything else, I cut him off.

"I'm Suzuki D. Vierra. Some of you might know me, some of you might not." I said.

I looked around, for a split second, their eyes held recognition but quickly changed hoping I didn't notice. But I noticed, I smiled mentally. They thought they were going to toy me but it was reversed.

They were playing checkers, while I was playing chess.

I was the one slowly leading them into the trap.

"Well then, thank you for welcoming me."

"Let's go, I'm a bit tired anyways." I said.

All of them complied and yelled party time.

I smiled mentally.

41