Whiskey Peak
1.1k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided to go take a nap before the welcome party would start.

"I'm going to take a nap real quick, I'm tired." I said.

"That's fine, we can prepare a place for you to sleep if you want us to." said Igara.

Yeah, no. That's sketchy. 

"No, it's fine. I'll just sleep in my ship. Don't worry, I can wake up by myself." I said,

I left after saying that and departed to my ship. I noticed there were several people following me, I guess they wanted to spy on me. Though couldn't they make it less obvious? Something like this won't leave me concerned. I decided to let it go since if they wanted to attack, I'd kill them. 

Though some of them caught my eye, the person dressed as a nun who was called Miss Monday, an orange haired guy who was called Mister 9, and a blue haired girl called Miss Wednesday. Her disguise was perfect, Nefertari Vivi, working under Baroque Works to gather intel. I guess she's a good person, that Igarappoi guy must be Mister 8.

Pushing away those thoughts, I went to sleep to relieve my fatigue. 

Soon, I woke up due to loud noises.

The part must've began, I quickly went to the back of ship to eat some food so I wouldn't have to eat their food. When I came here, they probably knew about my bounty and was probably planning to spike my drinks or food. If I remember, they put alcohol in my drink. I had to come up with a way to avoid the food and drinks. 

"Oi, wake up, The mayor told me to tell you that the party started, we're waiting for you." said Side Character.

"Alright, I'm coming now." I replied. 

Mister 8 disguised as the mayor, interesting. 

I made my way to the building where the people were feasting. There were more than 50 people inside when I entered. The nun and the mayor was there but the others were somewhere else, probably discussing some sort of plan I guess. 

"Welcome Vierra, I hope you enjoy this feast we made for you." said Igaro.

"I'm glad for all this, I don't know how to repay you with this." I said with a fake smile. 

"There's no need, you're one of the heroes of the sea. This is all we can do for you, now let the party officially begin." said the mayor.

"Then I guess it's fine, now then. Let's eat and drink!" I exclaimed gaining cheers from everyone.

The party had started and everyone was feasting. I pulled out a bag I took from the ship and hid it so they wouldn't see, I would notice a few glances but chose to ignore it. Whatever I ate and drank, I would spit it into the bag. It's disgusting but I don't want to die yet so I did it.

I did it when nobody was looking at, observation haki sure was useful during times like these. There were mistakes they made, the mayor wasn't eating or drinking. If someone who was really smart saw that, they would immediately become suspicious.

Soon enough, almost everyone passed out, and I faked passing out so they wouldn't suspect a thing. Good thing I ate before coming or else my stomach would be growling.

I waited for the people who worked for Baroque Works to leave so I could sneak out. After a few minutes, they left, and I quickly snuck out. I went on top of the building where the code named people would be talking.

"You're such a poet, Igarappoi. Also known as Mr. 8." said Mr. 9

"Oh it's you guys." said Igara.

"What happened to her?" asked Miss Wednesday.

"She's fallen to hell." said Igara.

"Geez, since she was quite stubborn. I added a little bit of alcohol in her drink. Otherwise they might still be up having a good time."

"But was it really necessary to put on an elaborate act for just a weak looking little girl?" asked Miss Monday.

"Relax, I checked her out beforehand. Look at this." said Igara pulling out a piece of paper.

 

「Suzuki D. Vierra」

「$150,000,000」

""O-one hundred fifty million berries?"" exclaimed the three of them.

I was on the rooftop listening to them, it was kind of funny too. Mister 9, Miss Monday, and Miss Wednesday's reactions were pretty amusing.

"Her??" asked Mister 9.

"It's foolish to judge a pirates ability based on their looks but it looks like we've got this settled. Let's report back to the boss. Confiscate everything on her ship immediately." said Igara.

"What about her?" asked Miss Monday.

"What should we do?" asked Mister 9.

"If we kill them, the bounty drops by 30%, that meaning we get 45,000,000 berries. The Government also wants to hold public executions, go capture her alive!" ordered Igara.

I guess it's time for me to reveal myself.

"Capture who?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me.

They looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Mister 8! Miss Monday! The girl escaped!" said Side Character.

"You little girl, I thought you were completely asleep." said Igara.

"A pirate never lets their guard down, especially the pirate who wants to stand on top of the world. Let's see, this is a nest for bounty hunters, and there's about 100 of you guys or more."

"You swindle pirates who just entered Grand Line are in high spirits. I'll take you all on Baroque Works." I said with a grin.

"You! How is it that you know our company's names?" asked Igara.

Well I can't say I watched them since they were an anime so let's just make something up.

"When I was traveling, I came across one of you guys and asked if I wanted to work for someone named Mister 0, that person explained their company was Baroque Works and they used code names. Of course I refused, I wasn't going to let someone order me around." 

"Baroque Works is just a criminal group that carries out their boss's orders. Isn't that right you servants?" I said emphasizing the word servant.

I gave them all a look like they were the lowest of the lowest.

"That's good, I guess we'll have to kill you." said Igara.

"I'd like to see you try." I said smiling.

The strong will always rule over the weak.

I'm the strong one here.

35