Whiskey Peak II
1.1k 15 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Immediately, I used haki and sprinted away and hid behind a building to launch a sneak attack.

Looking at them, they all have shocked reactions. I guess it was normal, weaklings like these who get overjoyed just because they crossed Grand Line have no right to be called pirates.

"She's gone!"

"H-he disappeared!"

"Where did she disappear to?"

Let's toy with them a bit.

"I'd say I did pretty well to travel from the roof to enter here unnoticed pretty well." I said suddenly appearing in the group of bounty hunters.

They took a step back and wide eyes.

"Now then, shall we?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"How dare you belittle us!" 

They fired their guns but with my Observation Haki, I was able to see where the bullets would hit and how many there were.

22 bullets from all directions, easy.

SHING!

A sharp sound was heard from everyone's ears.

"A full spin horizontal slash while dodging 22 bullets, that's a new record for me."

"Are you guys going to avenge your dead bounty hunters? There's only 7 dead, you could always replace them." I said kicking the bodies of the bounty hunters.

"What are you guys doing? Attack her!" yelled Igara.

Tsch, what an annoying guy. In an instant, I had my blade against his neck.

"Let me ask you a question mayor. Who would you like to come to your funeral?" I asked.

He had a frightened look in his face like he just saw a ghost.

"Don't worry I won't kill you, they will." I whispered.

"ARE YOU GUYs-" before he could finish, gunshots were heard.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"We got-" before one of them could finish.

"Who got who?" I asked holding up Igara's body.

There were several bullets in his body and his eyes were now lifeless.

"Y-you used him as a shield!" yelled Miss Monday.

"Of course, after all I wanted to survive." I said.

Looking around, there were shocked faces but recovered when Mister 9 said,

"Kill her for using our boss!" 

"CHARGE!"

"FOR OUR BOSS!"

Foolish bounty hunters, was this bravery or being a fool?

I didn't understand, why risk your life?

Well it doesn't matter anyways,

"As you guys wish, let's fight."

(Author POV)

34 bullets were shot at Vierra, instead of dodging them, she instead used the bounty hunters as shields for her. She was enjoying it, not killing, but enjoying the battle.

A battle where she had to be aware of her surroundings, a battle where she had to put her observation haki to the max. If she miss one attack from her enemies, it would be the end for her.

Yet she still smiled and enjoyed it, she had already experienced death so what was she scared of? Plus, she had already gotten strong and had experience.

Another 12 bullets were shot at her, instead of grabbing someone as a shield, she unsheathed her katana and sprinted towards the bullets.

SHING!

12 bullets were cut and 6 people had slashes across their chest. They were bleeding pretty badly and they wouldn't survive. This was one of the blade's best qualities, it was really sharp. 

54 more people to go, 7 people charged at with their swords in the air slashing towards her. She estimated how long her katana was and immediately put up her katana to stop the 7 attacks. 

Surprisingly, she was able to stop the attacks but had a light cut on her cheeks. 

Recovering, she dropped to the ground and swiped at one of the guys feet making him fall over with his bounty hunter friends. Not wasting any time, she cut his head off since he had a slight concussion when his head hit the ground.

53 more. 

The other 6 people were starting to recover and charged towards her.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

7 bullets, this time she really pushed her observation haki to the limits. The bullets were incredibly slow and redirected the bullets with the edges of her blade.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

47 left.

Vierra was slowly pushing past her limits, she needed this to grow stronger. Even if they weren't strong, they were helpful. 

No matter how strong Vierra was, she couldn't simply kill all 100 bounty hunters with ease.

She took off again, even faster than last time.

SHING! THUD! THUD! SHING! THUD! THUD!

23 people left.

She sprinted around the entire area, hiding, sneak attacking, and surprising them. She felt light, fast, and felt that she was growing stronger.

14 people left.

Vierra covered her arms and katana with her haki and released a gigantic slash.

3 people were left.

The first one was Miss Monday, a deep gnash on her arm, and a few cuts on the side of her stomach.

The second one was Miss Wednesday, a few cuts on her cheeks, and a slightly bloodied arm,

The third one was Mister 9, the unluckiest, a severed arm , and a broken foot.

Vierra stared at them with no emotions, she only felt pity towards them

Pity towards them for being weak.

PHEW!

A whistle was blown and a duck came. Vierra knew who it was and let her escape is what Miss Wednesday was thinking but she was instantly knocked out and put her with her two friends.

Though it was different for the other 2, she dragged their unconscious bodies, tied them up, and lit a fire.

"I suggest you don't do that." said a man.

(Vierra POV)

"I suggest you don't do that." said a man.

I guess that's Mister 5 and the girl with the umbrella is Miss Valentine.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You won't survive." said Miss Valentine.

"Take a look at your people, they weren't enough to even land a decent hit on me, and you think you can beat me?" I asked.

"This is just the difference between our ranks, it doesn't matter." said Miss Vakentine.

"Thank goodness. If you came to help us, then she's no match for us." said Miser 9.

Looks like he's awake.

"That's right, please beat her right away." said Miss Wednesday.

She's awake too and it seems like Miss Monday died due to blood loss.

"Then let me show you the difference between us." I said.

In an instant, I took Miss Valentine's umbrella, and stood at the same spot where I was before.

One could mistake that I teleported, haki was too overpowered.

"Decent umbrella you have, Miss Valentine.~" I said.

They both had shocked faces on their faces.

"How do you know me?" asked Miss Valentine.

I walked towards her.

"I've done my research, here's your umbrella back." I said throwing it to her.

"Who are you?" asked Mister 5.

"Mister 5, my name is Suzuki D. Vierra. The one who's going to stand on top of the world, now excuse me. I have places to be, if you really want to fight, at least prepare the guest list for your funerals." I said.

Soon, I started to walk away.

I felt no presences coming after me and I smiled.

I was going to be known sooner or later.

Now it was time for another journey to start.

 

 

36