Nefertari Vivi
1.1k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They may have thought I didn't take anything with them but I had taken the princess of Alabasta in disguise without them even noticing.

It's already been a day since the Baroque Works instead and Vivi has yet to wake up.

Instead of trying to wake her up, I thought about a few things.

I had attacked Baroque Works which would throw them off, injured a lot of them, and killed Igaram.

Or not really killed Igaram, that guy was still alive and had faked his death by using the weapons in his body, I let him be since deep inside he was a good guy and Vivi liked him.

Now that I had kept him alive for his and Vivi's sake, they both would have to do me a favor in the future.

Nothing is free in the pirate world, everything has a price.

There were also other things bothering me, specifically the butterfly effect.

Would those scenes still happen?

Would fate bend it's will to have them follow the plot?

I didn't think much about it, after all Nemesis's system had been modifying the world for me for about a thousand years.

Being a million year old soul sure did something to my mental health, I felt a bit more...free?

I guess it's something like that, being able to take lives yet feel nothing. But if one day I had someone dear to me in this world die, would I feel something?

Yes, I definitely would. 

Especially hurting my close one's, I would have to fight Loofy's crew in a couple years.

Sighing, I pushed those thoughts away and thought about the battle.

I could have used Conquer's Haki but I needed to get stronger, Conquer's Haki comes last since there isn't really method on training that.

The second part is the black sword, in order to bring out Veldora's or Mugenjin's full potential, I needed to turn the blade black with my Haki. 

The third part is physical abilities, I needed to work on my stamina, muscles, and flexibility.

It was necessary if I wanted to wield my katana to the full potential, so there were now 2 things necessary in order to wield it to it's full potential.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I decided to look at the sea.

It sure was quite calm, I hoped it would stay like this.

As I was watching the sea, a news seagull came and dropped the latest news.

I took the paper out and started reading it.

I couldn't help but smile.

「 Suzuki D. Vierra」

「$200,000,000 」

「 Suzuki D. Vierra also known as "Maiden of the Sea」

「Killed over 100 pirates in just one day! Marines had started to look for her and pirates were now on the hunt! 」

Big News Morgan sure was impressive, gathering this much information in a span of a day.

Maiden of the Sea, not bad, I'll take it.

"Two hundred million berries?" exclaimed Vivi looking over my shoulder.

"You're up and you're still tied up."I said.

She stiffed up after recollecting her thoughts.

"Relax, I won't hurt you." I said.

"Y-you killed Igaram, why should I trust you?" asked Vivi.

"He's not even dead, he faked his death by using those weapons hidden in him. Everybody has a trick up their sleeve, that's just how people are." I replied.

"Still, I don't trust you." replied Vivi.

"Then don't, atleast let me untie you." I said.

She obeyed and I proceeded to cut off her ropes.

"Now, don't do anything stupid." I said.

"Why would I do anything stupid?" asked Vivi.

"Are you an idiot? Do you not know what you were doing?" I asked.

"I have no idea what're you talking about." replied Vivi.

Is this girl dense or stupid? I don't remember Vivi from the anime being like this.

"Princess of Alabasta disguising as Miss Wednesday for intel, you think I wouldn't recognize you?" I asked.

She looked surprised.

"You're pretty popular, there were news of you missing." I lied.

"I see, I wonder how they're doing right now." muttered Vivi.

"I don't know, I'm not a fortune teller." I replied.

"I wasn't even talking to you." said Vivi.

"Though you are now." I replied.

"Whatever." said Vivi.

Teasing the princess of Alabasta sure was interesting, I wonder if one day we could be friends genuinely.

One day surely, I smiled at the thought.

"What're you smiling about?" asked Vivi.

"Nothing, we have a week before we arrive at Alabasta. Go get some rest." I said.

She obeyed, ordering a princess around made me feel some type of way.

Was this something similar to S and M? 

Nevermind, let's start training.

I started with multiple stretches to warm up my body.

My flexibility training consisted of me stretching my body repeatedly until I can pass the limits. There was no point of pushing the limits of my flexibility in one go.

That would simply mess up my body.

For my physical training I would do Saitama's  100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and a 10 km run. 

Instead of doing the 10km run, I would apply Armament Haki to train it.

Killing 2 birds with one stone.

There was a method to awaken stronger Conquer's Haki and that was meditating.

Meditating in animes would awaken all types of things like chakra or magic.

It was basically a cheat if one knew how to meditate correctly.

Next was katana training, the ship wasn't that big so I couldn't do much.

I instead set my goal to swing my sword 500-1000 times in a week.

It sounded hard but I had to do it if I wanted to compete with Admirals or Warlords.

I would do this until I reached Alabasta.

Before I started, I thought of something.

What if I made Vivi trained too?

It would be kind of amazing if the princess of Alabasta started calling me sensei.

With that being said, I called her over.

"Vivi, why don't you train with me?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" asked Vivi.

"What if something happens to you and there was no one to help you? If you trained, you could defend yourself." I said.

She thought about it for a few minutes but hesitantly agreed.

"Good, you must call me Sensei too." I said.

"Never." replied Vivi.

The princess of Alabasta sure was sting.

Let the week of training with the princess start.

This is going to be fun.

38