Alabasta II
962 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the town of Alabasta, I couldn't help but pity them. There were dried up lands and very little water, some desperate people who even ask me, a person with a large bounty, to help them.

To resort to something like that, it must be pretty serious. There are signs of starvation, dehydration, and illnesses, but I couldn't help them. Something like this wasn't my thing, I couldn't help them anyways, I don't have the ability to.

I also noticed a few things, there were spies following me, most likely people from Baroque Works. I sort of guessed the warning I did on Crocodile didn't work and he now sent spies after me.

Let's toy with them a bit. 

I went to a nearby store and bought a few books with the few money I had gotten from the marines I defeated. 

I sat on a chair outside and started reading. The people that were sent to spy on me stopped and started watching me, well let's see how long they can last.

It's been a couple hours and I've finished 3 books, I was now on my fourth one. The spy's movements were starting to twitch in anticipation meaning they were going to attack me sooner or later. 

ZING!

A sharp spike was directed to the side of my head, I closed my book, and caught it between my fingers without even looking. 

I must've looked cool, somebody should've recorded that.

I looked into where the spike was thrown and there were two figures, I immediately recognized them.

Miss Doublefinger and Miss All Sunday or Zala and Robin.

Robin pre-time skip was no joke either, she was still pretty fine. Setting my yuri panic aside, I focused on the people in front of me instead.  I know about Zala's porcupine devil fruit and Robin's hand fruit so that puts me at an advantage. 

They probably hurt knew about my Armament haki and kenjutsu skills so there were no point in hiding it.

"Come out, I can really see you two." I said.

Two figures came out of the building they were hiding in.

"You have keen eyesight." said Zala while Robin remained silent.

"I was born with it, why don't we introduce ourselves.?" I asked.

"Miss Doublefinger." 

"Miss All Wendesday."

"I'm Suzuki D. Vierra. The one who's going to stand on top of the world, let's not make the battle to boring yeah?" I asked.

There was a slight movement in the ground, I quickly jumped out of the way. Robin had her hands crossed and hands came out of the floor, I wonder what else can those hands do- wait Vierra focus, sadist and naughty thoughts? What's going on with me today?

A few spikes were headed towards my way but I deflected it with my katana.

"You're reflexes are quick too." said Zala.

"Thanks, your spikes are sharp though I don't know whether or not you should take that as a compliment or not." I said dodging a few hands and 2 spikes. 

"Hmm, you have nice hands. Though I wonder what else can they do though." I said with a wink.

A slight blush appeared on Robin's cheeks, ara? 

"Yoshi, enough kidding around. Let's not hold back anymore shall we?" I said.

In an instant, Zala turned into her porcupine form and more hands started appearing.

This is getting quite tricky. 

Having to use your speed to the max just to dodge these hands were good for training, I deflected Zala's porcupine roll with the edge of my katana. It wouldn't deal damage to her anyways.

I didn't want to use my haki just yet, I needed to keep as much about me hidden since Robin would definitely report this to the world government. 

Since Zala's porcupine form wasn't effective, she switched back to her human form holding a few spikes. If I recall, Robin could only use about 200 hands pre time skip, this should be easier.

I started running around the area making Robin waste her ability more, though this allowed Zala to predict my path making me having to deflect her spikes while running from Robin's devil fruit powers.

Eventually, Robin had reached her limit. I stood on top of a building looking at 200 hands on the ground and on the floor. Zala ran out of spikes making them at a very disadvantageous position.

"It's over." I said.

I lifted my katana and swung down a vertical slash revealing a blue slash of haki towards them. They were able to dodge but the ground was already split in two and I had already left.

Well, that helped me improve my speed and observation haki. 

I was running from roof to roof when I spotted a short blue haired girl with a katana. 

Hehe, this should be quite interesting, and I was a bit hungry anyways. 

I jumped down and stuffed my katana in the back of shirt. Luckily it was perfect, I would've been caught.

I went towards her and,

"Hey miss! Do you know where I can get food?" I asked with my stomach grumbling.

"You're-" before Tashigi could reply.

Her stomach started growling too.

"Sure but let me ask you a question first." said Tashigi.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What's your name?" asked Tashigi.

Of course she would have suspicions, but an idea instantly came into my head.

"Kirigiri Kyoko." I replied.

"Hmm, do you happen to have a sibling?" asked Tashigi.

"I'm a single child." I said as innocently as possible while tilting my head.

"Nevermind, but why should I take you with me?" asked Tashigi.

Good question, you're a marine! Aren't you supposed to help someone in need?

"Please?~" I asked giving her my puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine." said Tashigi giving in.

"Yay!" I cheered clinging to her arm even though I was about the same height as her.

"It's a date then!" I said.

"E-eh a date?" asked Tashigi.

"Is something wrong?" I asked tilting my head.

"N-no, let's continue." said Tashigi.

Seeing the soon to be captain flustered was amusing.

Even if I was deceiving her, this might be fun.

39