Jaya II
866 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blackbeard and I currently stood in an abandoned area of the town, away from any people.

His body was leaking darkness and was spreading it. 

Now that I think about it, Ace should've learned haki before attacking him. If he used haki, his devil fruit wouldn't have stood a chance. 

BANG!

A bullet traveler through the air and traveled towards my face, I tilted my head, and stared at the direction the bullet came from.

There was a figure with a marksman rifle standing on top of a building. His face was surprised that I was able to dodge but changed back to his regular expression, what was his name again?

"Stay out of this Augur!" said Blackbeard.

Van Augar, the marksman of the Blackbeard Pirates, he was skilled but not enough. Listening to his captain's orders, he disappeared from our sight. 

"Well, this is a one on one between me and you." I said.

I was calm, I knew I could beat him, though his devil fruit could be a little troublesome.

In an instant, his darkness overflowed and enveloped the entire area. The buildings were getting sunk, sinking into the darkness. After spending a million years in an isolated space, it didn't really give me any type of feeling.

After all there was...who was it again? I was certain there was somebody who reincarnated me and why did my heart ache when I thought of that person? Well no matter-

The abandoned building on stood on was sinking, testing out a theory.

I jumped off and applied haki to my feet, surprisingly I was able to stand on the darkness that covered the ground.

"Interesting, you can use haki. But do you think that's enough to beat me?" asked Blackbeard.

I didn't answer him, he was a whole foot taller than me, and I never looked up at anybody. 

Of course haki was not enough, even with Armament Haki, my physical abilities were not good enough to defeat someone warlord level with punches. 

Knowing this, I pulled out my black sword. It could now rival the 12 supreme swords, it would need a new name for it's upgrade.

The new name would be the Veldora Sword, after all it's now one of the best swords in the entire world. 

Unsheathing, I got into my stance, and pointed my blade towards Blackbeard. 

He clasped his hands together and clouds of darkness started coming towards me. I was just about to slice it when the ground moved under me making me lose balance, luckily I was able to dodge the cloud of darkness that was headed towards my way. 

I realized I was still standing on the darkness that covered the ground, he was able to manipulate it to put me at an disadvantage. Even if I were to cut the darkness from the ground, it would regrow. 

It was an annoying devil fruit. 

Instead of letting him take the another chance at attacking me, I ran towards him adjusting to the darkness that started moving under my feet.

A wall of darkness rose in front of me to block em from getting to Blackbeard, it was easy to knock down as I cut it in half. 

The distance between me and him was getting closer and closer. I can tell he was slowly getting irritated due to the amount of darkness he was spreading. 

A dome of darkness covered me before I could reach him, the darkness covered me, looking like something out of sci-fi.

Making 3 swings, the dome was split into 3 parts, making it fall. After all, there's a limit to his darkness use when he hasn't awakened it.

In an instant, I used my full speed. Appearing right in front of him, I slashed down twice making an x mark on both of his chest, luckily he released darkness to shield him from my attack.

He wouldn't die but it would definitely make a visible scar. He was shocked that he was able to get cut and had started bleeding.

Taking in all of the darkness he released, he quickly spread it outwards at an amazing speed.

So he's escaping, I quickly made a few slashes, and by the time I cut it all.

He was already gone. 

Sighing, I was going to have to apologize to Ace for not attacking with him. Well, atleast I did some damage for him. 

.

.

.

Walking back to Mock Town, I went back to the bar, and ordered some orange juice.

Luckily, people didn't see the fight between us.

Taking in the cold and refreshing orange juice, I couldn't help but release a sigh.

"Stressed?" asked the bartender.

"Something troublesome just passed, so I'm fine now." I replied.

The bartender gave a nod and served me another glass of orange juice.

"What's this?" I asked.

"To relieve yourself." said the bartender.

"Thank you." I said.

Right when I was about to reach for the glass of orange juice, someone knocked it over, and smashed it onto the ground.

"Mind serving me another one?" I asked.

"S-sure." said the bartender.

Serving me another one, I grabbed the glass, and splashed the orange juice at the person who smashed my glass. 

Murmurs started going around,

"She just attacked him!"

"She's definitely going to get killed."

"Hopefully Bellamy the hyena shows mercy."

Oh? This blonde boy is Bellamy?

He looks worse than he is in the anime, now I see why he'll be forever alone.

"You're the girl with the three hundred million berry bounty right?" asked Bellamy.

My, my. He recognized me yet he decides to smash my orange juice?

"So what if I am?" I asked.

"I'd doubt it, a little girl that's a weakling doesn't deserve the large bounty." said Bellamy.

I didn't reply, with my Observation Haki, I could sense his level.

He was pitifully weak, attacking the weakest pirates to ever exist.

"What'd you do to get that bounty? Selling your body?" said Bellamy.

His people and him started laughing.

I would've let him go but if he insulted me like that, I guess I'll have to punish him.

This insect is going to be begging me for mercy...

.

.

.

(Nemesis POV)

"Are you sure you made the right decision?" asked Rina.

"Yes, of course. I don't want her to burden herself if she falls in love with another person." I said.

"I see, but will she ever remember you?" asked Rina.

"Of course, when I allow it she'll remember me." I said.

After all Vierra, you'll never love anyone else as long as I am in your memories.

Forgive me.

40