Sky Island V
738 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all of the exercising I did, I decided to lean against the tree for a short break.

So much had already happened the moment I arrived at Sky Island and wasn't able to process all of the details of my adventure. Pondering for a few moments, I decided to get back up and go into the forest.

I still had a god to defeat but my health comes first. After checking myself, my mentality seems to be fine and I had been completely refreshed.

Somehow, I felt lighter and better than before.

Oh well, it's time go enter the forest now.

I was walking along the river and jumping over the big roots of the trees but so far, I had found nothing. That's when I decided to go a different path, hopefully I wouldn't somehow get cursed and lose the ability to differentiate directions like Rozoro. I was going to have to find a google maps fruit if that actually happened.

A skyshark suddenly came out of the river and tried to eat me, I kicked it's chin to the side and it was sunk back into the river. They really were quite annoying.

I turned right and went down a different path. 

Suddenly I slipped, my hand was dirtied with dirt on it...dirt?

If I recall, I am on a sky island and not the ground...well if I don't know, I might as well find out.

I started walking around the forest, jumping over the large roots, and feeling the ground.

There were some movements that I could detect but I would purposely avoid that, I didn't want any kind of trouble coming my way but I was bound to be in trouble. There were going to be angels in search of me to capture me or take me down either way so there isn't really a point.

Yet my lazy and introverted side won, I now avoided all potential dangers. 

Before I knew it, I was being chased by a snake like shark. I started sprinting away not daring to look back, there was no way I was going to kill it. If I did, I would leave tracks and the angels would find me.

Aren't I in a lose-lose situation right now?

I ran as fast as I can with haki applied on my feet and before I knew it, I was in an entirely different place.

Just how fast and far did I go?

Surrounding me was floating white balls, there was also a huge white slide here too.

Right when I was about to touch one of the balls, a skyshark head came out and I punched it out of reflexes. It was sent flying into a tree but I felt a bit of a shock when I hit it.

"Heso!"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for choose my Ball Ordeal, I am the Skypiea Priest Satori of the Forest." said the round ball guy with red hair.

"Yeah, I already don't like you." I said.

"Hahahahaaa~" laughed Satori.

Is this dude okay? If my memories were correct, this guy uses surprise clouds that contain anything, skysharks, flowers, and even people too. 

"Haho! Haho! Haho!'

Yeah now I remember, this guy was my least favorite character in the skypiea arc.

"Mind if I leave? I don't want to cause any trouble." I said.

I really didn't want to do anything, my introvert and lazy self didn't want to wield my katana.

"It doesn't matter if you escape, you're going to die. Even if you manage to escape, you'll die." said Satori.

"...excuse me?" I asked.

Suddenly, he flew towards me with haki or mantra in his hands, it won't work on me. I replicated his mantra with a higher level one and knocked him back instead.

"You can use it but mines is a higher level." I said.

"Not ad but you'll die either way!" said Satori.

Now this guy was getting on my nerves, balls were coming at me and then a big explosion knocked me into a tree.

*OOF*

That was one weird sound I let out but the impact didn't hurt, thank god for armament haki. I jumped towards where Satori was in hopes of cutting him in half but instead, all I cut was a ball in half and smoke came out.

This ability is freaking annoying.

"Haho! Haho! Haho! You'll die!" said Satori.

That was when a big cloud came towards me, it could contain anything, I looked over at Satori who was standing on a cloud, why can't I do it? I sprinted and jumped from my position and landed on the fluffy cloud.

Surprisingly, it didn't do anything so I took this chance to use the cloud as a trampoline and launched myself towards Satori. Purple haki came out of my blade as it struck Satori, although he was able to counter it a bit by him blue mantra, his arm had a deep cut on it.

He looked surprised for a moment before 2 skysharks came out of the 2 balls and came towards me. 

A distraction? Nevertheless I also headed towards the 2 skysharks that came at me. As the first one came at me from below while the second one came at me from above, I ran to the right so that the second skyshark wouldn't be able to attack me.

The first skyshark opened it's mouth and wanted to eat me, but that's exactly what I wanted. I sprinted as fast as I can into it's mouth and stabbed my blade on the skin above me.

If you can't attack it outside, then attack it inside.

I dragged my blade across the flesh as I started running through it's body. I wasn't able to reach the end until the top was already cut in half revealing the second skyshark's head. 

I immediately jumped out of the gross internal organs of the skyshark and paid attention to the one in front of me. This one liked to come at me from above me, I sprinted towards it and got as low as I can. It's head came down at me as I dodged it last second and it's head hit the ground. Using this chance, I struck my blade onto it's neck as it cut through the skyshark like butter.

After that was finished, then suddenly they exploded. I was knocked back by the force and my back hit the ground. Looking back at where the explosion took place, the balls were still floating but there was no signs of Satori anywhere.

I was glad and frustrated, glad that I didn't have to move anymore, but frustrated that he was able to escape.

I got back up and cleared my mind, my introverted and extroverted self would clash sometimes but only when I get lazy.

With a sigh, I patted my dirtied clothes and got ready for more trouble to come.

 

 

32