Extra 2: Date 2 (NSFW R18)
273 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: i don't know what to tell you when I wrote this)

(Switch POV)

I was out on a date with Shinobu in the Winter Festvial near Asakusa. We strolling along buying foods from the stands. It was great, there were also dancing near the center.

"Shinobu, can we go see the dancing?" I asked.

"Sure, I was getting a bit bored anyways." She said finishing her kebab.

Walking over to the center, there were plenty of people. Girls dancing in their cute kimono, it was a feast for the eyes.

"My, Tokan-chan. Are you staring at someone else besides me?~" asked Shinobu.

"Nope, I do wonder what it's like to be up there. I know a little bit about dancing." I said.

"Ara~How come I've never seen you dance?" Shinobu asked.

"I quit but my forms have some of my old dancing to make my accuracy more precise." I said.

"My~" Shinobu said.

"Everyone! We're going to spin this wheel and whoever it lands on has to come up and dance! What's a festival without something interesting?!"

The crowd cheered, the person spun the wheel, and out of all the people here. It landed on me, me who haven't danced for a whole 10 years.

"How lucky we are to pick a pretty girl with a cute kimono! Come up on the stage and dance with the girls."

Sighing, I went up on the stage. A few minutes, we were dancing. It was normal, music playing, we were dancing, and the people were mesmerized. I then felt a wave of pleasure down there and a vibration. I looked over to Shinobu who had a sadistic grin on her face.

My cute Tokan-chan staring at other people~This is punishment~

I took out the controller and turned it on and put it on medium. Unless you had a god eyesight, you couldn't tell that Tokan had a slight change in her dancing. I knew she was wet down there, how humiliating it is for her if she suddenly let out a moan in front of so many people.

I knew she was wet, I couldn't tell, but I had an intuition  she was. Raising it to another level, there was a slightly more change in her dancing. Normal people couldn't detect it, only me, her breathing was a bit off. Her eyes were filled with pleasure and frustration. She was trying really hard to keep it together, but I know she was near her climax.

Another wave of pleasure came over me, she put a vibrator in me before we came and I was asleep. She took advantage of me while I was asleep. The dancing was coming to an end and my climax was coming.

I was getting sweaty, my breathing began to mess up, I was struggling to keep it together. I was wet down there but no one could tell, Shinobu knew though, she always knew. As the dancing came to end, I hurried off the stage, hiding behind a tree I waited for it to come but it never happened. She had turned it off and I was already really horny.

I was going to pleasure myself when Shinobu appeared in front of me.

"My~My~That eager to come aren't you?" teased Shinobu.

"It's your fault now pleasure me." I said pouting.

We were at a tree behind where all the attention was so a loud noise and we'd be found.

"Fine~But don't regret it." She said while loosening my kimono revealing my body. She took off her hakama pants and loosened her half kimono.

It revealed a 10 inch dildo,

"Shinobu what-" I was quickly shut up by a sudden lift against the tree.

She immediately put it all in without any warning making me moan. She kissed me to quiet me and started pounding me.

She was holding my ass up against the tree, pounding me, and I was moaning in her mouth. Our tongues intertwined as I tasted her and she was delicious. Pulling away i was panting and moaned in pleasure when she hit my spot.

"Mmh~"

"Agh~"

"Ngh~"

She started kissing my neck and started sucking on it. I was close to the coming, I was covering my mouth trying to suppress the moans. Reaching my climax,

"Ahh~Sh-shinobu I'm coming. MmmH~" the last part coming a little louder as I came all over her dildo. I looked up at her face and her sadistic grin still there. I was confused then she suddenly dropped me, grabbing me by my hair, putting my face in front of the dripping dildo.

"As punishment for staring at other girls~Lick your juices right now~" Shinobu demanded.

I did as I was told, I was tasting myself, and it was quite strange but nonetheless I did it. Finishing it, she lifted me up, and kissed me. I was tired from everything so I fell asleep with her arms around my waist and my head on her shoulder.

Waking up, it was dark, and I couldn't see anything. I was in a bed, blindfolded, and tied up.

"S-shinobu?" I asked a bit scared since I didn't hear anything.

"My~You're awake Tokan-chan~" Shinobu replied.

I knew where this was going.

I had Tokan blindfolded on my bed, tied up in a loop chain formation with threads.

"My~You're awake Tokan-chan~" I said.

"Y-yeah. Why can't I see anything?" she asked.

"Of course you don't, I put a blindfold on you~" I said.

I went above and traced my fingers across her body.

"I'm naked?" she asks.

"Did you think I would leave you clothed?~" I asked.

Her face heat up in embarrassment, how cute.

I made my way across her body and slid my finger into her pussy which was already wet, making her let out a slight yelp of pleasure.

I loved her and her body. I loved dominating her and she loved being dominated by me.

I went down, I put my tongue on her pussy, putting another finger in, and my other hand fondled her breasts.

I heard her moans, it was music to my ears, and it was enough to make me wet.

"Do you feel good?~" I asked in between licking.

"Mm~Y-yes, more~" she said.

"If you say so~" I got up and got into her lap putting my pussy against hers.

I started grinding against her as our bodies went hot.

"Shinobu~Yes! More~ Mmm~" Tokan moaned.

We both reached our climax as our juices came against both her pussy.

"We aren't done yet Tokan~" I said.

I got off her and started fondling her breasts, pinching her hard nipples.

"Mm~" she moaned.

"Put you fingers in me~Call me mistress too~" I said.

I felt myself getting wet as her fingers entered me and my fingers entered hers.

"Good girl~" I said.

"Thank you Mistress~" she said seductively.

I kissed her and fondled her breasts as I slid 3 fingers in her pussy as she did the same thing.

Our moans were filling the room with pleasure as we came together.

I was panting heavily, it was one of the best orgasms I had.

I was going to rest before she took off my blindfold.

I had hickeys all over my body, the threads that tied me up came off, and Shinobu was there with a huge dildo as she spread my legs opened and entered it in me.

I moaned slightly as the dildo entered my wet pussy and rubbing the sides of it lightly.

I moaned softly as my head went deeper into the bed as Shinobu started thrusting with her sadistic grin on her face.

Regardless of my moans, she suddenly went rough and put it inside me and I moaned loudly,

"MMM~"

Shinobu smirked and went even deeper into me. My head tossed back several times and my throat began to go sore because the volumes of my moans and gasps. The dildo went inside her perfectly and hit my g-spot faster and harder. With each thrust Shinobu gave, I kept moaning.

"Shinobu I'm gonna cu--cum!" I said spraying all over the dildo.

"Already?" she asked as her grin went wider.

This was going to be a long sore night.

I woke up and my body ached all over, Shinobu was next to me.

I smiled and went back to sleep enjoying the warmth.

7