17. It’s Him!
775 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The auction continued smoothly.

Feng Xue won another treasure; an Earth-ranked arrow called Returning Arrow. It perfectly suited her as the arrow will automatically back to her after hitting the target.

Snowy didn't show any interest in another item as she was fiddling with her new pipa.

The auction finale was reaching its end. Everybody anticipation is rising for the next three items.

"Thank You for your cooperation and patient. The Auction is finally reaching its climax! These are the item you, esteemed guest, all waiting for."

"The first item of the final three is Earth-ranked Technique Wind Sword. The technique contains a trace of wind law to have a fearsome technique and simultaneously helped your comprehension. The bidding starts from 25 million golds with a minimum increment is 5 million golds. Let's start the auction!" The auctioneer gave a fascinating smile.

"What about its origin?" One expert asked.

"This is one of the heirlooms of a fallen family from another region. We already promised to the owner to keep another detail confidential," said the auctioneer calmly.

The crowd became noisy as they heard the origin of the item. Many people can only dream of traveling across the sea to visit another region. Having this technique means that they can peer into their peculiarity.

"We must get this technique. Go back to the sect to get more money!" one expert shout.

"We can't let this chance go! Prepare some treasure to fill our cash!" another expert said

"It will be bloody." a young cultivator commenting on the situation.

Ding! Ding! A bell ringing.

"30 million!" Elder Yang started bidding.

"35 million!" an expert said.

"40 million!" another bigshot shouted.

"75 million." A calm and imposing voice came from a middle-aged man with a long beard.

'Damn, this old fogey messing around with me!' Elder Yang inwardly grumbled. The middle-aged man was Elder Zhou from War God Temple. They were already rivals since they were young.

Although there was no irreparable bad blood between them, they would still mess with each other if given any chance.

"You, old fogey! Your sect doesn't even focus on sword technique. Why you need to challenge me this time!" Elder Yang grumbled.

"Hehe. It is still an Earth-ranked technique, right? Anyway, my money my choice. Just outbid me if you want," said Elder Zhou, chuckling.

"Fine! 100 million!" said Elder Yang angrily.

"125 million!" replied Elder Zhou casually.

"150 million!" Elder Yang retaliated. A tick mark appeared on Elder Yang's forehead.

"Hahaha. Spending 150 million for Earth-ranked technique, Heavens Sword Sect sure are wealthy! Well, if you really want it, just take it!" Elder Zhou's laugh became louder.

Elder Yang clenched his teeth hard. 'This old fogey is truly abominable!' Elder Yang cannot stop cursed him in his heart.

Other cultivators could not help realize how poor they are compared to big sects like Heaven Sword Sect or War God Temple. They can buy a lot of treasure and weapons with that sum of money.

Most of the audience thought that this round had been settled, but before the auctioneer could raise her wooden gavel, a young man suddenly bidding.

"200 million. Sorry for the interruption; I hope you don't mind if this young one joins in the fun," said the young man with a polite tone.

No one was deceived by his act, though. They can hear a hint of mockery in the young man's word.

"It's him!" Feng Xue growling when she saw the young man.

"Who is he?" Snowy asked curiously.

"He is the heir of Yan Family, Yan Tian. He is a prodigy that achieves the peak of the Qi Transformation stage when he was still 18 years old and is known as the youngest Golden Core cultivator in Phoenix City. It is a shame that he is a scumbag," replied Feng Xue with a disdainful tone.

Snowy rarely saw Feng Xue showed her contempt. The only time she saw this kind of expression in Feng Xue's face was when they met Feng Luo.

Just what this man did to her?

Is he another arrogant young master?

Well, if he is going to make Xue sad, then…

Snowy looked at her palm and rubbed it as if she was polishing a weapon before going to war.

Oblivious to what was going on Snowy's mind, Feng Xue muttered, an evil smile appearing on her face, "Well, if he wants to have fun, then I'll give him one."

"225 million." Feng Xue shouted.

"Isn't this my fiancée? Why are you join the bidding? Just wait until I finished, and I'll give you as a gift." Yan Tian said affectionately.

"Well, I am young too. It can't be helped if I don't want to be left behind, right? And who are you calling yourself my fiancée? I don't remember agreeing to it!" said Feng Xue mockingly.

"Why are you so stubborn. Fine, let's do it your way, then." Yan Tian shook her head and said: "250 million!"

"275 million." Feng Xue replied.

"300 million!" Yan Tian became impatient.

"Hey, hey. Why don't we get serious now? You are not actually only have this little money, right? 350 million!" Feng Xue said, trying to rile up Yan Tian even more.

Elder Yang did not know what kind of game she played right now. But, still, he kept silent and decided to ask her later.

Yan Tian gritted his teeth and clenched his fist hard. He felt something was wrong, but he could not give up as he did not want to lose face in front of her.

"400 million! Feng Xue, don't push me too far!" Yan Tian growled.

Feng Xue, however, only smirked evilly and replied with a fake panic expression.

"Aiyaaa, I forgot, I don't bring that much money. Well, I give up this time, then. Don't forget your promise to give me a gift, okay~~?"

"You…!!" Yan Tian smashed his fist on the table in front of him.

Yan Tian rushed to leave the auction before he became a laughingstock. Before he left, he gave Feng Xue a single glance.

Sensing madness and possessiveness in Yang Tian's gaze, Feng Xue suddenly had a bad premonition. But, she decided not to think about it and chatted with Snowy instead.

The other audience laughing at this foolish young master. Everyone can see he had been played to death from the start. Truly, people in love are blind.

The Auctioneer then declared Yan Tian as the winner and proceeded to the next item.

45