18. End of the Auction
767 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next auction proceeded without a hitch. Earth-ranked technique Fire Fist fall into Elder Zhou's hand, and of course, Elder Yang decided to pay him back made him spent more than 200 million golds.

Feng Xue won the Phoenix Blood after a bitter fight. Fortunately, she only needed to pay 400 million golds from the sum of 600 million golds; the rest of the money is covered by the promise made by Madam Suyan.

Snowy got around 450 million golds from the auction as she only had an 80% share of the money. She didn't mind it too much and told Madam Suyan to let her knew if they had qi transformation beast core in the future.

After collecting all of the items and money, Snowy and Feng Xue reunited with Heaven Sword's entourage. Feng Xue decided to tell them the truth about the Earth-rank technique.

"Are you really from another region?" looking at Snowy with narrow eyes, Elder Yang asked.

"No, I'm not." Snowy shook her head and answered honestly. She didn't want to lie if it wasn't necessary.

"What about the technique origin? Is it a lie?" Zi Ling jumped in.

"No, that's the truth," replied Snowy curtly.

The trio, detecting there was no lie behind Snowy's word, became even more confused.

If the techniques were really from another region, then from where she got them? Does the ancient family actually come from another region? Or, does the ancient family have a way to travel safely to and coming back from another region?

Due to their misunderstanding of Snowy's origin, they felt that the ancient family was truly mysterious and formidable.

"Anyway, what about the Heavenly Rebirth pill? What are you going to do?" Elder Yang asked.

"I once heard a rumor that if I used Heavenly Rebirth pill and Phoenix Blood together, it would be guaranteed to perfect my constitution and enhance my bloodline. It can even help me forming the golden core. So, I want to try it," Feng Xue said without told them where she got the information.

"Okay. Just tell me when you are going to use it so I can protect you at that time," said Elder Yang did not pry any further.

"Okay, master! You're the best!" Feng Xue chirping.

"Yes, yes." Elder Yang looked at her with a gentle gaze.

When they about to leave, two stunning women appeared before them.

The two ladies were Fairy Tantai and her fellow Yin Yang Palace disciple.

"Fairy Tantai, your reputation truly precedes you. You're even more beautiful than last time we met." Elder Yang greets Fairy Tantai cordially.

"Elder Yang doesn't need to be so humble. Ordinary cultivator like myself didn't stand a chance before the first elder of Heaven Sword Sect," Elder Tantai chuckled. Her voice was so captivating.

Finished exchanging pleasantry, Elder Yang asked straight to the matter, "To what honor do we owe your presence?"

"Nothing important, Elder Yang. I just want to get to know the lady who wins the pipa." Fairy Tantai replied, glancing at Snowy.

"Hi, I'm Snowy," Snowy said curtly.

The atmosphere turned very awkward because of her short introduction. The Heaven Sword Trio could only smile wryly. Eventually, Feng Xue stepped forward to break the silence.

"Excuse my interruption, Elder Tantai. I'm Feng Xue, Elder Yang's personal disciple. It is my honor to meet you. This is my friend, Snowy. She is a little shy. Please don't be offended by her rude manner."

"Hoo, Young Miss of Feng Family. Your family is very blessed to have a daughter with a rare Blazing Crimson Bird constitution, and your bloodline is also very pure," said Fairy Tantai, seemingly impressed.

It wasn't a secret that she was a once-in-thousand-year prodigy who has a rare constitution and pure bloodline but hearing the praise coming from bigshot like Fairy Tantai, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

While they converse with each other, Snowy sneak-a-peek at Fairy Tantai information.

---

Name: Tantai Yinyue

Cultivation: ???

Bloodline: Human

Constitution: Spiritual Resonance Body (Earth-ranked - Flawless)

---

Feeling someone peering deep into her soul, Fairy Tantai shuddered a bit. She didn't expect that there was someone who blatantly disrespects her despite knowing her identity. However, when she saw who the culprit was, she just let a little chuckle.

This lass is really extraordinary. Her eyes seem like they can even pry the heaven, she thought inwardly.

"What do you know about the pipa's origin?" Elder Tantai asked Snowy.

"I only know it related to Goddess of Knowledge and Art, whoever that is," replied Snowy honestly.

Fairy Tantai only nodded and smile mysteriously.

Feng Xue and Heaven Sword Trio stunned by this revelation. This was a matter of God, an existence far beyond them and only considered a myth by the mass. Only top experts privy to this information, albeit only a little. The item in Snowy possession was an earth-shattering treasure, a trace of their presence. If someone accidentally leaked this information, she will be forever in danger.

Their body became tense and there was extreme wariness in their eyes when they looked at Fairy Tantai and her companion. They must have known beforehand that the pipa was a precious treasure but they let it go easily. Why did they do that? What were they up to? Do they know Snowy's origin? Many thoughts racing in their head.

Ignoring their reaction, Fairy Tantai said while her eyes still looking at Snowy, "It is a shame that I already have another matter to attend, if you have time please visit our sect. Maybe you'll get a little surprise."

"Well, I'm sorry for bothering you at that time." Even though he still vigilant toward her, Elder Yang replied politely while cusping his hand followed by the other.

Elder Tantai walked toward the exit, but before she left, she whispered to Snowy, "If you want to know more about the Goddess, you should pay our sect a visit." After said her bits, she quickly left Phoenix Pavilion.

After Elder Tantai and her companion left, Elder Yang warned his disciples and Snowy, "You must not talk about this matter again and just pretend that this meeting never happened. And you Snowy, please be more vigilant. Someday, your naivety will not only bring danger to yourself but also to the one who closes to you."

Zi Ling and Lin Ming nodded with serious expressions on their face. Feng Xue thanks her master for his warning and promise to scold Snowy later at home. And, Snowy just tilting her head before she eventually nodded. They finally left the Phoenix Pavilion toward City Lord's Mansion.

On the way home, Feng Xue's instinct told her something bad was happening. The feeling grew stronger and stronger as they were approaching the Mansion.

When they entered the Mansion, they heard a crying sound. Feng Xue recognized that was her mother's voice. She spread her spiritual sense to find her location.

Finding where her mother was, she rushed to her mother's location.

"Mom, what happens?!" she panicked when she saw her mother sobbing on the ground.

 

43