Chapter 24. What the Cheats?!
2.5k 24 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Vampire Empress.

Chapter 24. What the Cheats?!


Almost immediately, a blue window appeared in front of me. The window looked similar to a hologram with a three-dimensional model of my figure dressed in a kimono on the left side and a pile load of pages on the right side with the first page showing all my basic statistics from the level to the health, attack, and other details.

 

STATISTIC

VALUE

LEVEL

10

 HEALTH

20,000

LIFESPAN

1,000 years

STR (ATK)

400

INT (WIS)

400

AGI (SPD)

385

MP (MANA)

600

DEF (DEFENSE)

150

ATTRIBUTE

Velen

 

I was a bit confused over what the statistics of mine meant. Was I weak? Am I too strong? There was no context for me to go about since I haven’t seen anyone else’s statistics once, so there was no way for me to know whether this is normal or not.

 

“I know, I know. Do you want to compare it with someone like that Demon Queen is who obsessed with you every day and that little step-daughter you took in?” the idiot God asked to which I nodded as he flicked his finger before the original window expanded, comparing both our statistics.

STATISTIC

AYA

HELESTA

AYAKA

LEVEL

10

200

1

HEALTH

20,000

60,000

1,000

LIFESPAN

1,000 years

1,000 years

600 years

STR (ATK)

400

1,000

50

INT (WIS)

385

1,000

385

AGI (SPD)

385

1,000

20

MP (MANA)

600

1,000

600

DEF (DEFENSE)

150

1,000

20

ATTRIBUTE

VELEN

DARKNESS

HOLY

 

“Huh… why is her stats all maxed out at 1,000? Is that the maximum value for a statistic?” I looked at the tomato chicken nugget apple-eating god who rolled his eyes as if knowing that I insulted him inside.

 

“That Demon Queen who is extremely obsessed with you is currently the strongest on that continent, her statistic is limited because the continent is still unable to keep up with her to a degree. You might not have heard this since only she knows about this right now.”

 

“But there is a system on that world that attempts to keep the balance of the entire world in order. A creature cannot have a statistic and level that is beyond 75% of the second strongest in the continent that creature is living on.”

 

“And since her gap with the second strongest is at 100 percent stable for almost a decade now, her statistic hasn’t changed in ages nor did her body age since the system works by freezing the movement of time on the creature’s body which freezes any growth… of course, exemptions exist like when the creature starts carrying another creature inside of her or when attacked or stabbed,” he explained.

 

So that would mean the former king of the kingdom would have definitely be annihilated almost immediately if the Demon Queen were to take action herself… that kind of makes sense, though I just can’t see her as someone who has that much power especially since she looks a bit clumsy.

 

“Also, what’s up with Ayaka’s statistic… why is her intelligence and mana exactly the same as mine… it would be fine if it was a little bit higher or lower but both of them are exactly the same as mine while being at level one!” I looked at him before he yawned.

 

“That’s another anti-cheat system in place which is meant to keep idiots who have their souls strayed onto the world away. Those idiots used to train their statistics to the maximum they can while they are children which only ended up killing them as their bodies couldn’t take in the sudden growth. To battle against those idiots, we placed a system where their most talented attributes will take after their parents’ average statistic on the attributes until they turn seven years old,” he explained.

 

“But Ayaka shouldn’t be my child, how come hers is taking after mine?” I frowned.

 

“She may or may not be your child, but her mind will always think you are her mother which the system recognizes and accepts as that little girl is not any ordinary child. She’s a bigger brat than you in the future and someone that even the Divine Goddess told you to become afraid of,” he yawned again, “Not to mention, if you go grab a mana sample which is similar to a DNA sample on your world, all of those will definitely recognize you as her biological mother.”

 

“Since the system changed her mana to become like yours to fix some conflicting data on its memory which means she is ‘technically’ your biological daughter in a sense,” he sighed which made my eyes widened from shock.

 

Unconsciously, my body moved towards him and grabbed him by his collar as I cracked a fist of mine, “Do you mind explaining that much more clearer to a former student like me?”

 

“I already explained the best I can, you brat. The system took a sample of your mana and transferred it to that little girl after sensing an anomaly since her mind has determined that you are her mother and since, for some reason, the system is obedient to her, it immediately changed the data stored in its database which caused an anomaly as the checks noticed that her mana was completely different from yours.”

 

“And so, it did what any normal system would do and fixed the anomaly by taking your sample and slapping it into hers which also triggered a domino of changes in the database, clogging up our processors for several days,” he rolled his eyes.

 

I was a bit speechless and dropped him back to his sofa, heaving a sigh as my eyebrows frowned, “So, that means any non-blood DNA tests on that world would definitely recognize me as Ayaka’s mother?”

 

“What do you mean non-blood DNA tests, all the DNA tests on that world are through mana since they are idiots who are thousands of years behind the world you lived in. There is nothing you can do but accept that fact, hayaaa~ I am hungry,” he replied with a growl, “Anyhow, you should check your other statistics rather than worrying about your step-daughter being your actual daughter.”

 

Immediately after he spoke, another window appeared in front of me but this time, it was far larger than the original window and contained a lot more statistics than the original window varying from charisma to fame.

 

STATISTIC

VALUE

STATISTIC

VALUE

CHARISMA

100

ACHIEVEMENTS

1

FAME

20

TITLES

Her Majesty

The Vampire Heiress

 Otherworlder

The Overpowered

Apostle of the Gods?

The Divine Goddess’ Apostle?

The Last True Vampire

 A Dear Mother

Town Chief

Hero

The Demon Queen’s Lover?

The Biggest Daughtercon.

PERSONALITY

Greater Good

MONEY (ESTIMATE)

50 PLATINUM COINS

 QUESTS COMPLETED

2

Main Title

The Biggest Daughtercon.

 

“PFFT—” the tomato God spat out his coffee, “The Biggest Daughtercon… HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT THE HECK! To think that the serious system suddenly gave out a title like that and even made it your main title… HAHAHAHA!”

 

My fists suddenly itched to punch someone but I held myself back as I looked at him with a frown, “What do the titles even do, does it give any benefits or what?”

 

“You should check the benefits window then,” he yawned with a funny look on his face.

 

TITLE

BENEFITS

The Biggest Daughtercon

Love from Daughter UP (MAX), Discount on all fashion shops, Aura of a loving mother and family.

Apostle of the Gods

Major increments in all statistics at every level.

The Divine Goddess’ Apostle

???????????????

Hero

Major increments in all statistics at every level. (WEAKER)

Town Chief

Charisma and Persuasion UP (50%), applies only to members of the town.

Her Majesty

Charisma and Persuasion UP (MAX), applies to all members of the continent.

The Last Vampire

Scythe of the Past (only usable by the host).

The Vampire Heiress

All darkness and blood attribute UP (MAX), all vampires will also obey your command.

The Overpowered

No benefits, simply a title achieved by an extremely overpowered host.

A Dear Mother

Love from Daughter UP (MAX), Aura of a loving mother UP (MAX)

The Demon Queen’s Lover?

UNKNOWN, This only occurs when the title is an anomaly… (?) to indicate that this title may or may not be accurate.

 

“Huh… what is up with that last one?” I looked at him before he shrugged it off.

 

“Like heck I would know, the system acts on itself and if it senses that something may not be accurate then it will label it as such. Who knows, maybe you will get a major benefit that might exceed all the other titles you have if you become the Demon Queen’s wife… especially since her statistics are maxed,” he answered.

 

“Fine, I won’t ask about that then, instead, do all the titles give benefits passively, or do I have to equip them to receive their benefits?” I asked.

 

“All the titles are active by default; you can disable any one of them if you like but only idiots would disable a title that gives a very good benefit. For example, A Dear Mother’s benefits make it so that your statistics are boosted whenever you are fighting together with your daughter… this doesn’t only apply to your Ayaka but also to any children you will have in the future,” he yawned.

 

I felt a bit weirded out hearing that last part but nodded anyway as all of the sudden, the entire world around us started forming cracks which surprised me as he sighed, “It’s times up for our talks. If you want to learn more about the world and all those other stuff, go finish as many quests as you can.”

 

“One of the quests will unlock all the system for you, so go find what quest that may be and finish it. I’ll give you a hint over what that quest is, revolutionize the town and the prayers of the citizens shall reach the heavens who shall award you with the golden age,” he said with a serious expression before the world crumbled away.

Yes, the system is not determined that Aya is the Demon Queen's Wife. It could be a false positive from the system like Ayaka's situation and in case you are wondering, the titles with (?) has no effect onto Aya's stats since the system cannot determine whether it is true or not but if it does become true then her stats will immediately be buffed. But there you have it, Aya's, Ayaka's and Helesta's stats are now out to the public.

 

Question and Answer

Is Aya overpowered: Not at all.

Is Helesta overpowered: Maybe but she needs a certain someone to be close to her stats before she can breakthrough.

What happens when Helesta breakthroughs: All her experience points that had been stuck for decades will burst out and immediately give her a gigantic boost, so yeah... she's overpowered.

Is Ayaka still the best: Absolutely.

What is Velen attribute: In my dictionary, Velen attribute is more similar to "Chaos", you can think of Aya's attribute being all attribute merged which causes a chaotic reaction among them.

 

Also, volume 2 is coming soon >smug< the next cover for volume 2 is also coming!

Read 15 chapters ahead: https://patreon.com/mihou

91