Chapter 4
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eleven Years Ago, Spring

“Let’s welcome your new classmate, Park Sung Ho! Introduce yourself to the class Sung Ho” Ms. Choi Areum chirpily said with a wide smile on her face, totally ignoring the rowdy environment in the classroom. 

“...I’m Park Sung Ho.” Sung Ho expressionlessly said then looked at Ms. Areum.

“...Okay. Erm... Take a seat there” She pointed at the empty seat at the second last row, beside the windows facing outside. Sung Ho walked over and noticed the boy behind him had his head down on a textbook, dead asleep with a small puddle of drool on the page, shimmering in the sun. 

“...” Sung Ho sat down and unpacked his materials. Soon, he heard soft snoring from behind him. 

Class continued without a hitch, and it was soon lunchtime. Sung Ho pulled out his sandwich and nibbled on it while still attentively studying. If someone were to describe him, he looked like the typical poor nerd, with thick black-framed glasses, his fringe was messy and shoes worn out. 

A loud snort sounded out from behind him and the drooly-faced boy jolted awake and looked around. “Hey!! Why didn’t you guys wake me up for lunch!” He groggily shouted at the classmate beside him. He wiped his face with his sleeve and playfully tackled said classmate. 

“Yea yea, we’re getting Yeonie to buy food for us already Ji Hyun” 

“-oh” Ji Hyun sat back down at his seat and started playing with his pen. He suddenly noticed the boy in front of him. Slim with broad shoulders, the exposed nape and limbs pale stained with a tinge of rosiness from the heat.  

Ji Hyun inched forward and reached out, running his finger down Sung Ho’s nape. 

“Ahn..”  Sung Ho instinctively jerked forward, he jolted up and covered his mouth. 

“Wow..” Ji Hyun dazedly uttered and blushed. ‘It sounded so erotic’ he secretly thought. 

“Wh-What the fuck?!” Sung Ho shouted at Ji Hyun after he got over the initial shock. 

Ji Hyun scratched his head “Uhm… I meant it as a joke… I’m sorry…” he apologized. Sung Ho couldn’t accept the apology, filled with anger and embarrassment, he ran out of the classroom without saying anything else. 

“What the fuck Ji Hyun hahahah!!! Messing with the new student on his first day here!” His group of friends laughed out loud and ruffled his hair. “Don’t go overboard okay? I heard his grades are top notch in all subjects, and he will be replacing Kyung Hyun as the piano soloist in the orchestra this year. Truly our school’s new trophy student.” Min Jae mockingly said and shook his head. “I wasn’t trying to mess with him okay! Shut your trap before I stuff my socks into your mouth!” Ji Hyun jokingly threatened. 

“Stupid drooly face…” Sung Ho muttered as he came to a stop in front of the water cooler. He splashed his reddened cheeks with cold water and drank till he was full to cool himself down. He rarely lost his composure, described as cold and expressionless by many, but ‘Stupid drooly face’ made him lose his cool.   

He calmed down and regained his usual expression. ‘Just focus on what you’re here to do, study hard, it's just one year here.’ 

Ever since that incident, Sung Ho treated Ji Hyun like he was air. He ignored Ji Hyun and continued with his schooling days filled with studying and extracurricular activities. 

But this just made Ji Hyun’s curiosity grow. He subconsciously observed this studious person who was surrounded by a layer of frosty wind.

 

The way a slight smile would emerge at the corner of his lips when he solved a difficult question.

The way his messy hair would stick onto his flushed pale skin when it got hot.

How his fingers gracefully caressed the keys of the piano, captivating his full attention with every note produced. 

How he nibbled on his home brought lunches that looked barely enough for a growing teenager. 

How he was always alone, uninterested in integrating himself into the class with no attempts to make any friends or make himself more likable. 

How he kept using the same worn-out shoes, school bag, pencil case, and stationary.

 

Before he knew it, he was entranced. 

He found out Sung Ho recently moved into the poorer neighborhoods of the area, he had to travel two hours to and fro school every day but he came earlier and left later than anyone.  He studied diligently and ended his day by practicing piano in the piano room till the security guard would adjust his rounds just to end it with ‘chasing’ Sung Ho out.  

One day, Ji Hyun couldn’t contain his curiosity anymore and decided to hang around Sung Ho, pestering him to no end. He also ‘secretly’ slipped snacks and drinks into Sung Ho’s bag at times. Sung Ho did not want to waste food so he tried to return the offerings to Ji Hyun, but Ji Hyun said he would throw them away if Sung Ho did not eat them. Sung Ho begrudgingly accepted the snacks while secretly slipping the estimated amount of the items forced onto him into Ji Hyun’s bag. This continued for two months. 

 

“Will you stop following me around if I agree to be your friend?” Sung Ho’s stone face broke again as he frowned with his cheeks burning up. 

“Yes yes yes!... Wait… No… Maybe I just won’t follow you to the toilet anymore? Hehe” He cheekily replied he watched Sung Ho pull up his zipper.  

“...That and...You have to agree to not leave any more snacks and drinks for me. I don’t want to owe anyone anything, and honestly, I can’t afford them anymore... Also, when you’re at the library, don’t create a ruckus, you got us chased out a few times already, study when I’m studying, if not get lost... If we’re friends we have to be on equal standing.”

“Okay deal!!” Ji Hyun excitedly shook Sung Ho’s hands.

“I haven’t washed my hands you fucker!” Sung Ho yelled and left a widely smiling Ji Hyun at the urinal to go wash his hands. 

 


 

Sung Ho didn't know what he was doing, his migraine was acting up now from the stress. Meanwhile, Ji Hyun behaved at the back, trying to process what was happening. 'I was.. kidnapped, right? Why did Sung Ho appear? Why did he save me? Huh?'

The awkward silence made it hard to breathe for both of them. It wasn't Ji Hyun's imagination that the ride was long, Sung Ho went in circles for a while sorting his thoughts, and he gave up overthinking things. There was really nowhere else he wanted to bring Ji Hyun to except for his own place. In fact, Sung Ho was afraid Ji Hyun would attempt suicide again. 

"Get out" Sung Ho coldly said after parking the car and beckoned him to come along. Ji Hyun obediently did so and followed Sung Ho into the mansion. Sung Ho pushed Ji Hyun into the shower room "Bathe" he commanded. Sung Ho removed his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeve. His grey vest accentuated his well-built chest and slim waist. He then pulled over a chair and sat in the bathroom, gaze almost burning a hole into Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun was hyper-aware of his surroundings, becoming nervous. He was caught off guard the first time, but now he wasn't going to get another panic attack, honestly, he wished he did, to pass out or something. Ji Hyun sheepishly removed his clothes and stepped into the shower. Sung Ho ravaged Ji Hyun with his intense gaze, in his memories, Ji Hyun never looked so sickly white, face gaunt, figure so skinny to the point his spinal column was well defined against the skin. Ji Hyun softly hissed when the soap stung the broken blisters on his palm and hesitated to soap his hair and body, Sung Ho noticed this and went into the shower as well. 

Ji Hyun froze and his heart was thumping out of control when Sung Ho joined him, the shower soaked the clothes of the man in front of him and the fabric clung onto his muscled body. Sung Ho's warm palms lathered soap and started to shampoo Ji Hyun's hair, it felt good when Sung Ho's nails scraped against his scalp, sending shivers down his spine. 

Sung Ho started undressing and threw his wet clothes outside. Ji Hyun's eyes grew wide when he saw Sung Ho's tall and greek-god-like muscular physique... and his definitely not little, little Sung Ho. Ji Hyun quickly closed his eyes, afraid of his body reacting to such a sight. However, with his eyes closed, it seemed like his other senses were going into overdrive. 

The sound of water hitting their skin, the smell of Sung Ho's body wash, Sung Ho's touch that seemed to leave a blazing trail wherever it touched. Sung Ho watched as Ji Hyun's member reacted to him soaping its owner's body. Before he could control his thoughts, he had become fully erect as well. Sung Ho held Ji Hyun's penis in his palm, spreading the soap by stroking in an upwards downwards motion against the girth a few times, his other hand lathered the balls attentively. 

Sung Ho's hot length nestled between Ji Hyun's buttocks, they were both panting heavily. Sung Ho's hot breath made Ji Hyun's reddened ears tingle, their bodies were slipperily pressed together. Suddenly, Ji Hyun let out a soft sneeze and Sung Ho snapped out of it.

Sung Ho quickly finished bathing himself and Ji Hyun, he roughly dried his hair and body, then wrapped Ji Hyun in a big towel. He carried Ji Hyun to the bed and dressed him before dressing himself. Ji Hyun was still scared to move without being told to do so, his arms were smacked when he attempted to help to do things for himself. Their cheeks were still rosy, the silence seemed more bearable now. 

Sung Ho took the first aid kit and slowly dressed the wounds on Ji Hyun's palms. Every time Ji Hyun flinched or hissed, Sung Ho would become even more slow and careful with how he cleansed and applied ointment on the wound. 

Ji Hyun was still puzzled by this whole situation, he knew he did not deserve to be cared for this way. He didn't want Sung Ho to see him this way, a failure, a shell of the person he was. Above all, he didn't want Sung Ho to be involved with him, Sung Ho deserved better.

It was a long time since he had slept in a comfortable bed, the sheets were warm, the person embracing him from behind was even warmer, threatening to heat up even the depths of his heart. Ji Hyun silently sobbed into the pillow, no words could explain his feelings right now. 

-------------------------------------------

Ji Hyun lazily woke up as light creeping in from the translucent blinds hit his person. Although he didn't know how long he slept, he felt rested. He flipped over the tear and drool-stained pillow in embarrassment and stared at his neatly bandaged hands. The space beside him had long got cold. He rolled over and buried his face into Sung Ho's pillow, he had missed Sung Ho's smell for the longest time. 

"..." Sung Ho was greeted by the sight of Ji Hyun face down on his pillow. He had wanted to keep his cold stance toward Ji Hyun but his heart felt like it was being tickled by a feather every time he saw Ji Hyun. He let out a soft cough and Ji Hyun quickly rolled back to his own side of the bed and sat up looking like a thief caught red-handed. 

Sung Ho beckoned for Ji Hyun to come to the dining room. On the table were a bowl of hangover soup, rice, abalone congee, various side dishes, and a cup of iced barley. Ji Hyun's tummy immediately reacted to the sight and smell and let out a loud grumble. Ji Hyun felt betrayed by his body. Sung Ho sat him down and slowly fed him, which was met with no resistance, just intense blushing. 

It seemed like forever since he talked, Ji Hyun couldn't help but break the silence. "H-have you eaten?" He softly asked. Sung Ho nodded as he wiped away a stain at the corner of Ji Hyun's mouth with his thumb. "Okay.." Ji Hyun looked down and obediently opened and closed his mouth to accept food like a baby chick. "I'll leave after this, I-I don't want to bother you anymore". 

Sung Ho immediately frowned, anger bubbled up and felt stuck in his throat. 'Where would he go then? His flat was destroyed, was he planning on killing himself again?' He thought to himself. "No" Sung Ho replied as a matter of factly. "I threw away your clothes, if you want to leave here naked, then go" 

"..." Ji Hyun looked deep in thought. Sung Ho panicked internally as he thought Ji Hyun was seriously considering leaving butt naked. "Forget I said that.. Do you have a place to go back to?" He sighed.

"..." Ji Hyun considered lying but quickly brushed away that option, he didn't want to do wrong to Sung Ho in any way. He shook his head and looked down dejectedly. "Urkk-" Ji Hyun gagged and covered his mouth, he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Sung Ho followed after him and saw Ji Hyun on the floor vomiting into the toilet. 

Sung Ho sat down next to Ji Hyun and helped wipe his mouth and tears welling up from vomiting with tissues. "I-I'm sorr..sorry. I haven't eaten this much in a while... maybe my stomach couldn't take- Urkk!" he retched and vomited till clear fluids came out "I'm sorry for wasting your food.." 

Sung Ho shook his head while sporting a frown and gently patting his back. 'This was considered too much? In the past he was an utter glutton, even their female classmates were envious of him eating so much yet not being able to gain much weight...' He thought and sighed to himself again. He feared to think of how Ji Hyun lived to the point his mental and physical health was so weak. 

Ji Hyun weakly stood up and rinsed his mouth, Sung Ho guided him to the living room sofa. Sung Ho fed him some water and antiemetics, then helped rubbed his tummy to help him feel better. He had helped Ji Hyun rub his tummy in the past after heavy meals to help with digestion, it felt nostalgic for both of them. 

"Stay here.. for now." Sung Ho's voice sounded gentle. "..I don't want your pity... It's okay.. I'll figure something out.." Ji Hyun replied softly while shaking his head. "Must I speak to you fiercely before you listen to me?" Sung Ho raised his volume in annoyance. 

"Sung Ho, is there something wrong with you?" His grip tightened around the cup "I-I'm grateful for how well you've treated me, but honestly it confuses me. You kidnapped me here and gave me such good treatment... You should be hating me you know?" He put the cup down on the coffee table and stood up. "Since we've met you've spoken less than ten sentences to me, w-what do you want from me?" Tears welled up "I don't have anything left that I can give you for all I've done... I mean it... I was horrible to you.." 

Sung Ho was still stunned, his mind still processing Ji Hyun's words. Ji Hyun suddenly started undressing. "I... I only have my body...You can do whatever you want..." he bashfully straddled Sung Ho's lap. 

Sung Ho consumed Ji Hyun's expression. Ji Hyun was crying and had such a painful expression with a slight smile. He looked like he had truly given up on everything. A mix of anger, sadness, and hurt welled up from the depths of his heart. Sung Ho aggressively flipped Ji Hyun onto the sofa, pinning down his wrists with one hand, and wedging his knee in between his legs. 

"Lee Ji Hyun..!! Is this what you want?!!" Sung Ho roared and his voice cracked a little like an animal in pain. "What do you take me for?!!" His other hand forcefully held onto the back of Ji Hyun's head. Sung Ho's lips crashed onto Ji Hyun's mouth while Ji Hyun was struggling. The taste of blood spread in their mouths, Sung Ho's tongue fiercely entered and ravaged Ji Hyun's walls, tongue, and teeth. Ji Hyun was scared, Sung Ho was so angry, so rough, his wrist hurt, he couldn't breathe properly, and Sung Ho's knee was painfully wedged below his balls. 

Their fierce exchange lasted till they ran out of air, only then did Sung Ho release Ji Hyun's wrist, both their cocks erect. Sung Ho straightened his back and looked down at Ji Hyun with a pained smile "Even till this day... you still know how to hurt me.." Sung Ho's voice sounded strained. Ji Hyun was sobbing, his wrist covered his eyes. Sung Ho wiped the blood at the corner of his own mouth with his thumb and forcefully wiped it on the mole underneath Ji Hyun's left eye. "If the only way I can make you listen is to imprison you here, do you believe I will do it?" Sung Ho's voice rang clear while smirking. 

Sung Ho got up and picked up Ji Hyun's clothes, tossing them onto him. "Get dressed"

Ji Hyun stopped wailing, "I-I'll d-do anything for you, I.. I'll give you anything I have.. believe me.." Ji Hyun weakly muttered. 

"I want your life to belong to me.. can you give it to me?" Sung Ho haughtily taunted, thinking that Ji Hyun would have a shred of dignity left. 

"Yes" Ji Hyun softly replied while smiling happily with his blood-stained lips, eyes dark with indiscernible emotions behind them.

0