Chapter 2 (R18+) Re-edited
1k 10 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

WARNING: R18+ Content. You have been warned.

--------------------------------------------------

Arriving home, he once again checked the kitten who seemed to be in deep sleep, breathing normally.

The black kitten looked very adorable and Dan found her very cute looking. Having never had a pet before, his first time became a very strange experience.

Concluding her to be out of danger, he now got worried about his next predicament- getting the kitten inside his home.

His parents have as far as he can remember, have been very conservative and strict, as if embodying the Indian traditional values.

He is sure they would throw the kitten out, to prevent bad luck.

Hence Dan hid the kitten temporarily inside his backpack.

His family consisted of his grandfather, grandmother, their 15 children, their spouses and kids.

Overall a super huge family, often divided in the war of division of property.

Of course, only his mother and father lived with him, as he had no other siblings, something he often wondered why.

His father is a business trader and only goes to work at odd meeting hours, i.e. he is often found home.

His mother is a school headmaster, and is the one in charge of everything at home. Even his father is often scared sh*tless against her.

-------------------------------------------------

Opening the door and entering, he found his father in his usual spot, in front of the TV, watching business shows, while drinking his coffee.

[I'm home dad.]

[Hmm.]

Knowing his father won't say anything else, he chose to silently climb the stairs to his room. His mother seemed absent, maybe in the neighborhood weekly meeting place.

Ritesh, Dan's father looked towards his son's back, worry flashing in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

[Hoo...got in securely...]

After closing the door behind him, Dan started taking off his clothes and preparing for bath after securely hiding the kitten underneath his bed.

[Tomorrow is very critical. I must learn something from those pros. Just watching videos and reading manuals isn't enough.]

After much struggle, the chief minister of the state had bagged the right to host the World Fencing Tournament in the town nearby his place.

He already got the tickets, for which he had to beg his parents and show good results in the weekend tests.

------------------------------------------------

After getting out of the shower and exercising lightly, Dan went to the kitchen to fetch some milk and a bowl for the poor kitten.

Afterwards he took his dinner upstairs and finished it quickly.

The Sambhar-Dosa his father cooked being absolutely delicious.

Checking up on the kitten, it was still asleep, so Dan poured the milk in the bowl near her, hoping she would quench her thirst somewhat.

Checking the clock, it was already 10:30 PM, so Dan decided to set the alarm and call it a day.

-------------------------------------------------

Unknown to him, the night was still young for his parents downstairs.

His mother came back home somewhat late tonight and looked terribly exhausted.

Covered in a red coat tightly hugging her curves, looking to be barely in her 20s. Her lustrous black hair tied up in a beautiful hairdo, face covered in light makeup. Even for her age, her face is an absolute stunner, able to charm many passersby.

Giving her a glass of fresh lemonade, Dan's Father, Ritesh, tried to feel out her mood.

[Was the meeting tough today?]

[Oh, you don't know. Those ladies don't know sh*t about anything, but actually dared to oppose all my proposals. I swear to god, i would have chocked them...]

[Lucky them, I guess?]

[Yeah, anyway, have you guys eaten dinner yet?]

[Well, Dan has already eaten and has probably slept already...]

Ritesh winked at Dan's mother, Lila, whose eyes started to shine with strange lights.

[Oh...we should have dinner quickly then.]

[Absolutely.]

-----------------------------------------------------

Quickly finishing the dinner, Ritesh hugged Lila immediately.

Kissing her on the neck and collar bone, the previously mild tempered guy started to act like a hungry beast.

Lila too inclined her neck for better access and roamed her hands all over her lover's body.

[Aaahh..]

Grabbing her bountiful breasts, Ritesh pinched her nipples, earning a pleasant moan from her.

Ritesh grinned wickedly and asks,

[I'm impressed. You kept the vibrator inside you for the whole day. It must have been tough on you, little girl...]

Lila kept moaning and answered, while looking at Ritesh with eyes full of expectations.

[Yes, I was able to bear my punishment.]

[Then the good girl shall be rewarded!]

Slaaap!

Immediately, Ritesh slaps Lila's bu*t and tugged at the electric cord around the panties, causing severe stimulation to Lila, who in turn started to pant heavily.

[Haa...Haa..please..give me..]

While caressing her clit, Ritesh tries out his favorite line in a novel he read today.

[Ohhh...what exactly do you want? I am a dumb man you know? Me know no engurisu?]

In response, Lila grabbed his d*ck tightly and shouted,

[Give it to me, or I will rip it off!]

Shuddering, Ritesh grew angrier and flipped her on the dinner table.

[Careful what you ask for, you will get it now!]

Sliding her panties down, her pus*y came into the view, which was swelling unnaturally. Pulling out the vibrator from inside the already drenched cave, Ritesh positioned his dick and impaled her immediately.

[Aaaah....it's in...]

PAK PAK PAK

The sounds of meat slapping started to echo inside the once quiet dining room.

[YES! YES! YES!...AAAH...THIS IS IT!...FUCK ME HARDER!!]

[OOOHHHHH!!!]

Ritesh started to rapidly piston Lila, whose eyes looked like blanking out.

[HA..HA....AHH...]

Listening to her sultry moans, Ritesh grew excited and started rubbing her clit at the same time.

[Cummingg...CUMMINGGG...UMMMMHHH!!]

Shouting out with trembling voice, Lila sprawled out over the table, breathing heavily.

However, Ritesh seemed too far from being finished.

[Hey Hey, don't be selfish now. I have yet to cum, you know.]

Carrying Lila in his arms, Ritesh took her upstairs in front of Dan's room and unlocked his door.

It was very dark inside and hardly anything was visible.

[As punishment for threatening me I will blow inside your bu*t in front of our son. Keep your voice down or else let's see how you handle this.]

Lila, in the aftermath of her orgasm was completely defenseless and weak.

[No, please don't. He'll wake up...]

Without waiting for more, Ritesh placed the tip on her butt crack and plunged his shaft inside the back cave of Lila, who gasped from pain. However her eyes showed excitement and her face was shrouded in pleasure.

[Uuu.....Un.....un...]

Lila felt a strange excitement and pleasure in doing it here. Her now neglected vagina starts throbbing, demanding some attention. She covered her mouth in fear of her moans awakening her dear son Dan.

She had been unable to act upon her true feelings since her childhood. Ever since Dan's birth, she had been meaning to act on her maternal instincts, but due to her nature, she could never dote on her son. Her love for her son being caged for all these years, had turned into yearning for her son's affection.

[Hahahaha, why don't you yell now, hah?]

PAK PAK PAK PAK

Ritesh decided to console her lonely pussy by inserting two fingers into it, while fucking her ass from behind.

The sounds of meat slapping started to echoing inside the room, when suddenly,

[Meow]

[EH!] [eh?]

Surprised by the sound, Ritesh ejaculated inside Lila's ass, while both Lila & Ritesh stared at the kitten, who in turn was staring at them as well.

[Hey dear, did you allow Dan to bring it here?]

[No, I didn't.]

Sighing and pulling out his dick, Ritesh stared deeply at the kitten, before saying,

[Let him keep it. Dan has been very good lately. None of his friends ever came here. No girlfriend either, hah... he's probably lonely.]

[Humph, only this time since you asked me, otherwise...]

Ritesh felt a shiver down his spine. His wife had been one to quickly get angry. He prayed silently for his son's wellbeing.

[Ok Ok, let's get out of here, your butt crack is dripping semen out, you know.]

And so both parents returned to their bedroom, while Dan slept unaware of the happenings in the house.

But someone knew it all....

[Meow]

Yes, a certain kitten did...

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 End

 

Announcement
Everyone, I did my best to refine the story to make it more effective. I have also worked hard on my skills to make sure I make less mistakes. Please be sure to check my Patreon page since any public release on Scribblehub would be preceded by a public Patreon release by 2-3 days, so I would advise to keeping it checked out. Also if you can, please consider supporting me. All advance chapters can be read on Patreon $3 tier, for all series that I bring up in the future. I am planning on adding some exclusive super R18+ series there, which I dare say would be one of a kind. Also I am soon bringing up a Pokemon fanfic. So I would be very glad to receive your patronage & please visit us again soon!!

 

 

16