Chapter 12 (R18+) Re-edited
395 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

--------------------------------------------

Mayu's brother reached home by the evening, heavily smelling of tobacco. Upon reaching the living room, he spotted Mayu asleep on the couch, with the television still running.

Deciding to tease Mayu a bit, her brother headed towards her and flipped her skirt over. Her lacy black underwear, looking absolutely sexy, drove her brother insane. He took a whiff of her panties, and noticed the smell of sex fluids on it.

Knowing she probably had a lot of sex today, he decided to let her sleep for the time being, and ate the dinner alone. Their father would be home soon, so both of them together would take good care of Mayu.

Around 8.00 PM, their father arrive, his huge belly signaling his arrival beforehand. He had a goofy smile on his face, while missing a lot of hair on his forehead.

He headed to the dining area and spotted his son, Dhananjay eating alone.

[Hey, has Mayu eaten anything yet?]

Replying while eating, Dhananjay replied,

[No, haven't seen her eating anything.]

Exasperated, the father, Sanju sighed heavily while ordering food for all of them online. He had been leading a rough life, constantly being chewed out by his boss, while coming home and taking care of the kids alone, but nowadays the kids are able to take care of themselves, also with Mayu's help, Sanju's hectic days are over, and he had a place to rest his weary soul somewhere.

Changing into casual wear, Sanju opened up the bottle of beer, while scratching an itch below his stomach, he changed the channel to watch an IPL cricket match. He has placed a bet worth Rs. 15000 INR early this morning on his favorite team KKR, his luck recently has been pretty good. He was able to earn around 10 times the amount of his salary, so he was genuinely excited about it.

The noise of the match awoke Mayu, who sleepily noticed her father.

[Hello father, are you well.]

Not turning towards her, Sanju replied,

[Yeah, I am good, you haven't had dinner yet right? I have ordered food for us, so eat soon.]

[Okay...]

Fixing her clothes, Mayu washed up and received the food, eating up quickly and joined her father to watch the game. As soon as the clock turned 10.00 PM, she could not hold herself back, and kneeled down in front of her father, opening the zipper of his pants, and tool out his huge fat dick.

[So tasty...]

Unable to stop, she put the whole dick inside her mouth, and started the quest to wring out his semen in her mouth.

Sanju, used to these events now, was fully focused on the match, the game having reached it's climax, he could not bear to pull his attention from it.

Bobbing her head up and down, Mayu expertly milked her father's dick, wanting to beat her previous record.

Suddenly, the dick pulsates inside her throat, as a warm fluid enters her stomach, causing her to suck on it with more fervor.

Finally having juiced it out, Mayu licked it around gently, trying to get it hard again.

After failing to get it hard again, she decided to roll up her t-shirt, and sandwiched the dick between her boobs.

Dripping a lot of saliva in between, Mayu started to rock her breasts back and forth, as if possessed, looking at the dick lovingly.

The dick started to swell and soon become semi erect, causing for the speed of rocking to increase as well. Sometime later, the dick became fully erect.

Mayu lovingly kissed the exposed head of the penis, and sat on her father's lap, guiding the erect dick between her legs, and impaled herself deeply.

Soon, the sounds of meat slapping mixed with the sounds of the now ending game, creating a weird harmony.

The match concluded, with Sanju having won the bet again. Now deciding to focus on his daughter, he grabbed her breasts and fondled it around, kissing her nape and shoulders. His hands caressed Mayu's erect clit, heavily pounding her from down below.

Finally getting her father's attention excited her a lot, as she soon reached her first orgasm of the night.

Sanju, not satisfied yet quickened the pounding, his dick now touching the womb of his daughter. He shot his hot sperm straight into her, vowing to get her pregnant someday.

Mayu too got very excited, she loved the feeling of hot sperm filling her womb, especially her father's.

[That was amazing Mayu...]

Giggling, Mayu kissed her father and looked at him lovingly.

[I am happy you liked it father. I am glad you took me as yours 6 years ago.]

[Oh yes, what fond memories, you used to be so tight back then, I could only get half my dick inside you back then though.]

[Hehe, but now I can take it fully inside me, right?]

The door to the room opened up and Mayu's brother, Dhananjay entered the room. Glancing at his father, he picked Mayu up in his arms and took her to his bedroom.

Closing the door behind, Dhananjay rubbed a lot of lotion on his dick, before placing the tip on Mayu's butthole.

[Say, your butthole hasn't been sullied yet, right?]

Smirking, Mayu replied,

[My butthole belongs to you only, brother. Fuck your private fuck hole to the fullest.]

[That I would do, certainly.]

Pushing inside, Dhananjay started to hump Mayu, his hands inched towards her breasts.

Patt Patt Patt

Meat slapping sounds started to emerge from the room, the smell of sweat and sex soon filled up the room.

[Hey, that girl from your school that I talked to you about. How is it going?]

[It still needs a bit more time. Aaah... Her guard i-is a bit tooo high.]

[Oh well, let's leave her for now.]

Dhananjay recalled something and decided to ask,

[Hey, I was thinking about something recently.]

[W-What?]

[I think Kanchan has grown enough. Father took your first sneakily, I am not going to let it happen again.]

[O-Oh... Take her then, I don't care. But don't forget about your slutty sister, bro!]

Laughing, Dhananjay responded,

[Then it's decided, today I am going to fuck her sweet ass entirely. Of course, I would enjoy both of you together as well. Hahahaha...]

Resuming his motions, Dhananjay sped up his motions. Unknown to him though, the door to the room had been opened up a little.

----------------------------------------------

Having heard and seen everything, Kanchan was horrified.

Not wanting to let her fate become like this, she sprinted off from the room towards the main door, however it had been locked securely with locks.

In desperation, she tried to budge the door, but to no avail, as the door didn't open up a bit.

Suddenly however, Kanchan disappeared from the place.

Opening her eyes to look around, she found herself around 3 streets away from her house.

Panicking, Kanchan continued to run into the alleyways, looking for a place to hide.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 End

 

Announcement
Everyone, I did my best to refine the story to make it more effective. I have also worked hard on my skills to make sure I make less mistakes. Please be sure to check my Patreon page since any public release on Scribblehub would be preceded by a public Patreon release by 2-3 days, so I would advise to keeping it checked out. Also if you can, please consider supporting me. All advance chapters can be read on Patreon $3 tier, for all series that I bring up in the future. I am planning on adding some exclusive super R18+ series there, which I dare say would be one of a kind. Also I am soon bringing up a Pokemon fanfic. So I would be very glad to receive your patronage & please visit us again soon!!
4