Chapter 13 Re-edited
227 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13

--------------------------------------

Dan, after returning to home, decided to take a break today, as tomorrow is Sunday and there would be no school tomorrow.

He played around with Moon in the evening, while after dinner, prepared to jog around for the night before sleeping.

His parents had slept early today, so he was a lot more carefree than before.

[Meow!]

Getting out from the main door, Dan heard the calling of the kitten from behind him.

Picking the adorable little thing up, he placed her inside his t shirt, while going for the jog.

He decided to better know the streets and alleyways, it would be embarrassing to be lost again in this city again.

As he reached the park he previously visited, he decided to take a cold milk drink from the store nearby, when suddenly the kitten escaped his t shirt & ran towards the park.

Deciding to follow after it, Dan entered the park. He noticed the kitten sitting silently near a corner, as she stared at something.

Reaching towards Moon, Dan noticed someone sitting on the swing nearby. Reaching near it, he realized it to be the little girl he met before, Kanchan.

Sitting down near the little girl, Dan asked,

[Hey there, what happened? Why are you here like this so late at night? Scary stuff can happen you know.]

Kanchan slowly raised her head to face Dan. His voice finally broke the silence she had been trying hard to keep.

[B... Brother... Dan?]

Looking at the little girl, her eyes looked terrified, face smeared with tears and snot, body shivering intensely.

[Are you feeling cold? Why are you not at home right now?]

The mention of the word 'Home' triggered her too intensely, causing her to wallow loudly.

[Nooo! Please! I have no home! Don't take me there!]

Afraid that he may be taken as a child abductor by any passersby, Dan hugged the girl tightly trying to console her.

[Shh, don't cry, brother Dan is here. Nothing bad will happen to you anymore. Brother Dan will scare all the monsters away...]

After cooing the girl for a while, she calmed down a little, but now, she was sticking close to him tightly, not letting go of at all.

Wondering what to do & having little choice, Dan tried to ask her house address, but she started crying whenever he did.

With little choice left, Dan decided to take Kanchan to his room tonight, and to then figure out how to deal with this mess.

Meanwhile Moon had already filled her belly with lots of street rats.

------------------------------------------

Sneakily entering his home, Dan asked Kanchan to be careful too, as they tip-toed towards his room upstairs.

Moon wss already asleep in Dan's arms, her stomach bloated to the fullest.

Entering his room, Dan placed the little kitten on her bed, while leading Kanchan into his bedroom.

To him, this felt wrong on so many levels. But leaving the girl alone to suffer was not something he could possibly do.

Kanchan, now recovered greatly, looked around the room with great interest. Without permission, she quickly looked through stuff, hoping to find something interesting.

Disappointed, Kanchan pouted and asks,

[Brother Dan, where are the mags?]

Dan was puzzled by the actions of this little girl, he asked,

[What mags?]

[The ones with little girls being tormented?]

Cough! Cough!

Dan choked up his own saliva, wondering why would she think that way.

[I don't have any of those! What's wrong?]

[But, don't all boys carry those things with them?]

[No! Nobody does! Where did you learn that stuff?]

[My brother has lots of them inside his room though?]

Dan, now infuriated, wondered what kind of person has stuff like that... at least keep digital copies instead!

Refocusing on the current circumstances, Dan pondered over their sleeping arrangements.

[Kanchan, you take the bed, I will sleep in the attic.]

Surprised greatly, Kanchan enquired,

[Ehh?! But... But we can sleep together, can't we?]

Her face started to blush as soon as she completed the sentence, unknowing to even herself.

[No! Absolutely not! This discussion is over! Water is over there, and the bathroom is there. Sleep early now, tomorrow we will decide what to do further, okay.]

Without giving the girl a chance to refuse, Dan picked up some beddings and headed straight up to the attic.

Left behind alone, Kanchan hugged the pillow, while mumbling,

[Big brother Dan is stupid...]

-----------------------------------------------------

Early morning, 3.56 AM

Dan was deep in sleep, when his phone started to ring.

Unable to comprehend what was happening, Dan picked up the phone, replying drowsily,

[Hello... ]

A feminine voice came from the other side.

[Dan, it's me, Ae-cha, We have something important to discuss, so please arrive at Tejpal Singh Enclave by 7.00 AM, remember, we don't have much time.]

Now wide awake, Dan was only able to process half the information, requiring for Ae-cha to repeat again.

[Do I have to? I have something to do today.]

[What?]

[Umm, a girl I know has lost a place to stay, I have to search for a new place to stay for her.]

[Easy, leave her with us, we would take good care of her.]

Dan was surprised to have his worries resolved so quickly, also he knew that Ae-cha and the old man were trustworthy people, so he let go of his worries and agreed to come at the meeting.

Deciding to take action quickly, Dan quickly tidied himself, afterwards waking Kanchan up to have her prepared too.

[...hehe.... so tasty... brother Dan...]

The girl was a too heavy sleeper though, requiring Dan to guide her throughout.

By 5.00 AM, after finishing their breakfast, Dan and Kanchan left for the meeting place.

Kanchan didn't know much about Dan's plans. She thought they are going out to play.

Hailing a taxi, both rushed towards the meeting spot. Upon paying the cab and exiting, it was already 6:40 AM, so Dan took Kanchan's hands and strolled around the place.

Kanchan was very delighted, and enjoyed her private date with her brother Dan. The morning dew and cold temperature soothed her spirits.

Walking around a bit, Dan noticed a slender foreign beauty sitting on a bench, with a sword near her. Who could it be but Ae-cha herself.

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 End

 

Announcement
Everyone, I did my best to refine the story to make it more effective. I have also worked hard on my skills to make sure I make less mistakes. Please be sure to check my Patreon page since any public release on Scribblehub would be preceded by a public Patreon release by 2-3 days, so I would advise to keeping it checked out. Also if you can, please consider supporting me. All advance chapters can be read on Patreon $3 tier, for all series that I bring up in the future. I am planning on adding some exclusive super R18+ series there, which I dare say would be one of a kind. Also I am soon bringing up a Pokemon fanfic. So I would be very glad to receive your patronage & please visit us again soon!!
4