Chapter 9
198 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's been a while, Miku."

"Yes it has, Rindo."

.

.

I was testing out different recipes and combining new ingredients to see if I could make anything new but there wasn't much I could do when there was a girl wrapped around your waist.

"Alice, I'm trying to cook right now." I said.

"And?" replied Alice.

"What do you mean and? I'm trying to cook, you need to get off me."

"Yada~ you're so soft, I want to cuddle you."

I could only sigh at this, I could feel her soft melons pressed onto my back. It would be nice like this if I wasn't cooking, but at the moment I am so...

"Ryo, could you pry Alice off me?" I asked.

He looked at me and her before getting up from his seat and headed towards us.

"Come on Alice, she's trying to cook, you're bothering her." said Ryo pulling on Alice's shoulders.

"Nooooooo~ You traitor Ryo!!" exclaimed Alice.

Surprisingly, Alice's grip was strong and it took a whole minute for her to get off me.

Now that she's off, I could focus back on my cooking.

This dish was going to be delicious, the best of them all, I call it..

"THE MIKU DISH!" I yelled out.

I was too focused to be embarrassed, this was going to be awesome. 

Taking out the ingredients, I poured 1/4 cup of coconut milk into a bowl. Next, I took out a banana and sliced into pieces to use it for the smoothie and toppings. Next was the pineapple, cutting it in chunks, I put it in a separate bowl. After cutting the pineapple into chunks, I filled 1/4 of the cup with raspberries along with 2 tablespoons of macadamia nuts. For the final ingredient, I put 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut.

Now it was time to mix it all together and create the Miku dish.

Adding 1/4 cup of coconut milk into my blender and half a banana. I put my frozen pack of acai berries under the water for about 5 seconds, then broke it up with my hands and poured it into the blender.

After blending it, I poured everything into a bowl. For the toppings, I placed sliced banana, pineapple chunks, raspberries, macadamia nuts, and shredded coconut.

For the final topping that makes it call the Miku dish, I placed my special recipe.

Honey with lemon! This would add a special taste to the dish.

Although the regular dish was called Acai Tropical Bowl, it was now Miku's Tropical Special.

I nodded to myself in satisfaction, it was finished in a span of 30 minutes.

I grabbed a spoon and tasted my own special, it was delicious. It was probably the best dessert I've made so far in this school.

While I was eating, I couldn't help but feel a stare. I looked over to Alice who was staring at me with puppy eyes, I sighed. I had already finished half so I didn't really mind,

"You can have the rest."

"Thank you! Miku's delicious foods and even an indirect kiss, Shindo would kill for this." said Alice but I couldn't hear the last part.

"Don't say such weird things and what did you say at the end?" I asked.

"Mmm nothing." said Alice before digging into the dessert.

Even if she said that, I was still quite suspicious. But there wasn't really a point in thinking about it now, I went to an open seat and sat on it.

I rested my head on the wooden part and pondered about random things. 

...

I decided to leave and head towards Soma's club room. I remembered he had a cook off coming up and I wanted a bit of a sneak peek on what type of dish he was making.

As I was walking down the hallways, someone suddenly appeared and I bumped into them.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." I said.

When I looked up at the person I bumped into, I mentally frowned.

"It's been a while, Miku."

"Yes it has, Rindo."

Rindo Kobayashi, the girl who insulted my reptile dish despite it being my first time cooking something like that.

"You've grown quite a bit since the last time I saw you." said Rindo.

"Thank you, but you look the same."

Her scarlet red hair, reptile like yes, and her fit body.

"Haha~I'll take that as a compliment, though it is quite nice seeing you again, I would've never thought you would come here."

"Now here I am, is there something you need Rindo? I'm in a hurry right now." I said.

"Hmm, nothing. I just wanted to tell you that we should have a cook off again sometimes." said Rindo walking way.

'Again.'

If we do have have a cook off again, I'd definitely beat her.

When I arrived at Soma's club room, a faint aroma was coming out the door.

The moment I entered the room, I knew what was it.

It's a Chaliapin Steak. Only Soma could make something like this, it looked delicious.

"Miku!" said Megumi.

"Hello Megumi and Soma." I replied.

I looked at Soma and Konishi was stuffing themselves with the food Soma made.

"Sorry about that, it seems the food is too good.." said Megumi.

"It's fine, I'm sometimes like that too. How's the recipes going?" I asked.

"It's going alright but we still need to find more ingredients. Since Nikumi is known as the Meat Master, it's said she's never received a rating below A for meat dishes. Her knowledge of meat is said to be top notch in this academy." said Megumi.

"That's interesting, I'm guessing she must've high quality meat in her arsenal then." I replied.

"Well..yeah." said Megumi.

"Don't worry, it's not quality that matters. If your food is better, you win, that's it. And Soma would probably win." I said.

"How do you know?" asked Megumi.

"Well, I have went against him for almost 600 matches now and I-"

"Don't finish that sentence Miku!" exclaimed Soma.

"Oh? You're attention is back now." I replied.

"Sorry about that, hello again Miku." said Konishi.

"My food is too delicious." said Soma with a smug grin.

"And yet you still haven't beat me." I said.

"Don't say anything else.." said Soma with a gloomy expression.

""EH?"" said Megumi and Konishi.

"You've never beaten her once?" asked Megumi.

"That's not possible right? Your food is delicious." said Konishi.

Before they could ask me anything, I slipped out of the room. 

I'm looking forward to their match...

 

 

8